First Prev
of 19
Next Last
concerned

AOL

#1 Aug 31, 2008
I heard teenagers are wearing sex bracelets and diffent color means something. My kid had a black one. can anyone tell me what all the colors mean???

Thanks
Whatever

Fordland, MO

#2 Aug 31, 2008
concerned wrote:
I heard teenagers are wearing sex bracelets and diffent color means something. My kid had a black one. can anyone tell me what all the colors mean???
Thanks
According to Snopes.com Black means intercourse.

Yellow: Hugging
Purple: Kissing
Red: Lap Dance
Blue: Oral Sex
Black: Intercourse
Been There Done That

Magnolia, AR

#3 Aug 31, 2008
concerned wrote:
Thanks
Black means they like it in the butt
Blue means they suck D
Pink means intercourse in the vay jaa
dont ya know

Little Elm, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2008
concerned,
I hate you had to hear it like that!!! I would be so upset if my child was wearing one also!!! I hope all goes well with your conversation with your child.
concerned wrote:
Thanks
Been There Done That

Magnolia, AR

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Been There Done That wrote:
<quoted text>
Black means they like it in the butt
Blue means they suck D
Pink means intercourse in the vay jaa
Also, Dark Blue means their Gay
And I really don't want to say what a purple one means on a public forum
lanna

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Aug 31, 2008
As found on Sex-Bracelets.com :

"Note: The VAST MAJORITY of people who wear jelly bracelets do not consider them "sex bracelets". The idea that middle schoolers are wearing jelly bracelets and having sex is, as far as we can tell, a media myth. Sex bracelets are something used and enjoyed by adults.

9. Isn't this whole sex bracelet thing just a bunch of media hype?

The media has mistakenly associated sex bracelets with middle and high school students, since these young people sometimes wear jelly bracelets. However, it is college students and twentysomethings who actually ascribe sexual meaning to these bracelets. For the VAST majority of younger people, jelly bracelets are nothing more than a fashion accessory, and have no sexual meaning."

I hardly think your daughter wearing a black jelly bracelet means anything more than 'she's wearing a bracelet'. Lots of places in the mall (aimed at teens, or even kids) sell these, mostly in black. Its a bracelet. Geesh.

Remember when teens using tampons meant they were sexually active? Not atheltic, Not worried about bleed thrus, Not worried about comfort or feeling fresh, but SEXUALLY ACTIVE! Goodness, have we made it out of the dark ages yet?
Been There Done That

Magnolia, AR

#7 Aug 31, 2008
Yea Right.
You ever wonder why they call them JELLY bracelets.
JFD123

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 31, 2008
No, no I haven't.

United States

#9 Aug 31, 2008
I agree!! I don't think the black bracelet necessarily means they're having sex, it's just a color.
Been There Done That

Magnolia, AR

#10 Aug 31, 2008
Maybe Not.
Most of the cool kids are having sex though. And everyone wants to be like the cool kinds.
Been There Done That

Magnolia, AR

#11 Aug 31, 2008
kids
JFD123

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 31, 2008
You wanted to be like the cool kids, didn't you? Come on, admit it. It helps to let it out.:-)
Been There Done That

Magnolia, AR

#13 Aug 31, 2008
I was the cool kid. Now I'm a cool adult.
ASU Student

Benton, LA

#14 Sep 8, 2008
Really and truly, I don't think many or even most of the kids who wear them consider them sex bracelets. I remember wearing them in junior high and had no idea they were called that (by adults.) They just wear them because everyone else does and they like them. So if your kid comes home wearing them, don't worry about them having sex. Unless of course, you find birth control pills or condoms too. :)
Been There Done That

Nixa, MO

#15 Sep 9, 2008
If I didn't find birth control pills or condoms I wouldn't worry either. Maybe 9 months from now you will be a Grand Parent.
wizard

Walnut Ridge, AR

#16 Sep 10, 2008
screw with their heads... wear a tie-dyed bracelet. :-)
courtney mann

Tuscaloosa, AL

#17 Sep 11, 2008
hey this sex bracelets are so cool !
do yall actually do that stuff ??
Amber Harris

Tuscaloosa, AL

#18 Sep 11, 2008
sex braclets are the shitttttt. i have a lott.
ASU Student

Benton, LA

#19 Sep 11, 2008
No I don't think anyone really does it. I think that maybe a group of kids somewhere did once and people found out about and spread it around. Anyone check out snopes? http://www.snopes.com/risque/school/bracelet....
Any Who

Nixa, MO

#20 Sep 11, 2008
courtney mann wrote:
hey this sex bracelets are so cool !
do yall actually do that stuff ??

Used too. I'm more into lollipoping now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Lil Larry 41,520
How Every Senator Voted on the Government Shutdown 1 hr guest 14
Crazy Pelosi Brags About Protecting DREAMERS Af... 1 hr guest 9
Glenn Greenwald’s war on the Russia investigation 5 hr ThingsGoBetterWit... 2
Schumer on 2013 Shutdown: “You Shouldn’t Hold M... 5 hr Trump Is Your POTUS 5
Unemployment rate set to drop below 4% 6 hr Trump Is Your POTUS 13
How did Eisenhower handle illegal immigration? 6 hr guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance