Is there any place in town that sells...

Is there any place in town that sells K2?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Lake City, AR

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Is there any place in town that sells K2? Seen it on the news and was curious about it.
curious

Lake City, AR

#2 Apr 16, 2010
?????
Moshiach

Netherlands

#3 Apr 16, 2010
curious wrote:
Is there any place in town that sells K2? Seen it on the news and was curious about it.
what is k2?
YHVH

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 17, 2010
Stuff like that is usually at convenience stores and tobacco stores, though honestly I'd rather throw down some money on actual bud. It'll be legal soon enough anyway.
its me its me

Trumann, AR

#5 Apr 17, 2010
I haven't seen any K2, but the tobacco store on Caraway sells Voodoo Spice for about $30. Tastes like perfume, gives you a slight short-term buzz. Real bud is much cheaper and much more effective.
YHVH

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 17, 2010
its me its me wrote:
I haven't seen any K2, but the tobacco store on Caraway sells Voodoo Spice for about $30. Tastes like perfume, gives you a slight short-term buzz. Real bud is much cheaper and much more effective.
I have to disagree about the voodoo spice. Shit got me BAKED.
guest

Trumann, AR

#7 Apr 17, 2010
go pick some mushrooms..they are free
you know

Benton, AR

#8 Apr 18, 2010
they have it at the pin pantry
that gas station down past the softball fields on stadium
skyman

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 May 3, 2010
www.theshibbyshack.com only $6 a gram and WAY better then k2
dontworry about it

Warwick, RI

#11 Feb 24, 2011
opinions arent wu the dude asked for he asked where to buy it and where are all these streets at cuz im not originaly from this area. wut city is this found in?
guest

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 24, 2011
I think they made it illegal in Arkansas back in July 2010, same as Missouri.
mattbailey69

Blytheville, AR

#13 Mar 4, 2011
you can buy it at the jiffy jims, in hayti mo. i live in blytheville ar and im looking for a closer place to buy so i don't have to drive 30 min
Spiceguy

Dallas, TX

#14 May 17, 2011
I sell it. In Jonesboro $10 a gram

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 May 17, 2011
If you want these places to keep selling the shit, you should all probably quit talking about it online.. this is how it got criminalized to begin with. Me and my dudes were smoking this shit going on YEARS before everyone caught wind of it and starting bragging on the internet, now it's illegal just like the substance we were using it as a substitute for. Thanks alot!!! By the way, I go out of town to get mine.. the shit in Jonesboro will get you there but it's like schwag compared to the chronic'esque seasoning in Tennessee! That shit is One-Hitter-Quitter Two-Hitter-Forget'er!!! Also, it's still legal in Mississippi... gotta love intolerance. Mississippi aint ever going, they're always the last house on the block!!! Hahahahaha.. and it's still smokin', What!!
Spiceguy

Jonesboro, AR

#17 May 19, 2011
I sell 100% legal spice in Jonesboro just shoot me an email no jwh-018 and it's just as good as anything you can get from Mississippi or Tennessee.
Spiceguy

Jonesboro, AR

#18 May 19, 2011
Try my stuff bro it's dank.
TheConscientiousObserver wrote:
If you want these places to keep selling the shit, you should all probably quit talking about it online.. this is how it got criminalized to begin with. Me and my dudes were smoking this shit going on YEARS before everyone caught wind of it and starting bragging on the internet, now it's illegal just like the substance we were using it as a substitute for. Thanks alot!!! By the way, I go out of town to get mine.. the shit in Jonesboro will get you there but it's like schwag compared to the chronic'esque seasoning in Tennessee! That shit is One-Hitter-Quitter Two-Hitter-Forget'er!!! Also, it's still legal in Mississippi... gotta love intolerance. Mississippi aint ever going, they're always the last house on the block!!! Hahahahaha.. and it's still smokin', What!!

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 May 19, 2011
not saying it does, but if my crack was itching would your spice help?
Spiceguy wrote:
I sell 100% legal spice in Jonesboro just shoot me an email no jwh-018 and it's just as good as anything you can get from Mississippi or Tennessee.
bbb

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 7, 2011
Spiceguy wrote:
I sell 100% legal spice in Jonesboro just shoot me an email no jwh-018 and it's just as good as anything you can get from Mississippi or Tennessee.
still got it?
lollol

United States

#21 Aug 7, 2011
bbb wrote:
<quoted text>
still got it?
hes a cop
lnj

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2011
Who has it near or in chester pa.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why did god create satan? 7 min guest 116
robert hammack (Mar '09) 3 hr satan 3
Mosquito Control is a Joke (Aug '11) 3 hr manly 26
cat in the can 3 hr manly 1
Britain exits European Union 6 hr Mr Guest 43
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 8 hr Mr Guest 1,388
Loves Dogs 9 hr Beverly 3
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 11 hr ShameOnRBJ 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages