Guest

West Memphis, AR

#513 Jan 24, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>I'd really appreciate it if you'd cease and desist following me around "protecting" me and mine. I've always been fully capable of making it thru the day without having to pull a gun on someone. The last thing I need to worry about is some overzealous gun junkie shooting my eye out.
You are pretty good for some comedic relief!! Better to loose an eye, but be alive!
guest

United States

#514 Jan 24, 2013
I didn't expect to teach you anything. But just so it's out there, Mr. Weavers son was murdered (along with the family pet), before he ever knew the agents were on his property. Oh, and his crime was that of being coerced by agents to saw off a shotgun 1/4 inch shorter than the regulators allow. A shotgun that they brought to him repeatedly before they convinced him to do it. Just sayin'.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#516 Jan 24, 2013
guest wrote:
I didn't expect to teach you anything. But just so it's out there, Mr. Weavers son was murdered (along with the family pet), before he ever knew the agents were on his property. Oh, and his crime was that of being coerced by agents to saw off a shotgun 1/4 inch shorter than the regulators allow. A shotgun that they brought to him repeatedly before they convinced him to do it. Just sayin'.
He was a law breaker and he was ordered to surrender. Instead he armed his wife and kids. When everyone but him was dead, he walked out with his hands held over his head.

I'm quite sure he is enjoying his life today and has no remorse for his actions.
ummm

Bismarck, AR

#517 Jan 24, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a law breaker and he was ordered to surrender. Instead he armed his wife and kids. When everyone but him was dead, he walked out with his hands held over his head.
I'm quite sure he is enjoying his life today and has no remorse for his actions.
haha he was convicted of "failure to appear"

You on the opther hand have broken a much more serious law "soliciting criminal activity" you should really turn yourself in
BelinKS

Jonesboro, AR

#518 Jan 24, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a Robert Ludlum plot. You sure go to a great deal of intricate planning and line up a lot of backup manpower for your experiements. And why was it your son threw the gun into a lake instead of handing it over to the police since it appeared it had been altered to to make the serial numbers unreadable?
Admit to a crime? Nope. Bottom of that lake. I'm sure all the guns were altered. The black market doesn't sell traceable guns.
BelinKS

Jonesboro, AR

#519 Jan 24, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly aware that Randy Weaver got paid to sacrifice his family then surrendered. Randy Weaver is a primne example that gun junkies love their guns more than their own families. You've taught me nothing new here.
I don't know the issue your debating, but I own a gun because I love my family and will protect my little girl fiercely!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#520 Jan 24, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
haha he was convicted of "failure to appear"
You on the opther hand have broken a much more serious law "soliciting criminal activity" you should really turn yourself in
I'll do that, first thing next Monday.
Wow

Osceola, AR

#521 Jan 24, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd really appreciate it if you'd cease and desist following me around "protecting" me and mine. I've always been fully capable of making it thru the day without having to pull a gun on someone. The last thing I need to worry about is some overzealous gun junkie shooting my eye out.
It's easy to stay safe, when you live in a bubble, watching a black and white tv and listening to 8 track tapes, but the rest of us live out in the real world, where you can be shot just for wearing the wrong color hat. And you won't even see it coming or know why. As for me, I at least want a fighting chance, to take the vermon out with me.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#522 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>It's easy to stay safe, when you live in a bubble, watching a black and white tv and listening to 8 track tapes, but the rest of us live out in the real world, where you can be shot just for wearing the wrong color hat. And you won't even see it coming or know why. As for me, I at least want a fighting chance, to take the vermon out with me.
Well a man should be able to wear whatever color hat he chooses I reckon. If you have children, I'd like to commend you for your choice of neighborhoods to raise them in. How long have you "temporarilay" lived in such a crime infested neighborhood, and obviously the next question would be ... why?

Don't tell me how poor you are, I know what ammo costs.
Fo Show

North Little Rock, AR

#523 Jan 24, 2013
For those who do carry concealed weapons and keep guns at home or in your vehicle for protection, please remember that the odds are much higher of a child or adult being killed or wounded by an accident than you are of using a gun in self-defense. We can decrease the odds of accidents by safe storage & handling and strict rules that everybody is aware of. I support our right to have this protection but urge caution always. Study after study have shown that kids know where guns are hidden that the parents were sure the kids had no idea about. I'm going to err to the side of caution.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#524 Jan 24, 2013
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the issue your debating, but I own a gun because I love my family and will protect my little girl fiercely!
But, would you arm your little girl to fight off the Feds who arrived to arrest you?

I'm betting not.

Randy Weaver did.

Then surrendered.

David Koresh was begged to let the children come out of that compound for weeks and he chose to use them to fend off the Feds.

I doubt you find that heroic, but some here do.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#525 Jan 24, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
For those who do carry concealed weapons and keep guns at home or in your vehicle for protection, please remember that the odds are much higher of a child or adult being killed or wounded by an accident than you are of using a gun in self-defense. We can decrease the odds of accidents by safe storage & handling and strict rules that everybody is aware of. I support our right to have this protection but urge caution always. Study after study have shown that kids know where guns are hidden that the parents were sure the kids had no idea about. I'm going to err to the side of caution.
A lot of these gun slinging fanatics are just looking for a shoot out opportunity.
HRoberts

Jonesboro, AR

#526 Jan 24, 2013
20 young children are killed by a mad man. Which is a tragic and horrible thing. All we hear is gun control. I never hear very many of the politicians or President screaming over how many babies are killed each year by abortion. Oh that's right that's legal. I guess protecting our young don't count if your still in your mothers womb. No matter if it's a gun or a medical instument it still take a human to take a life. I belive I heard the President say he would be for his daughters getting a abortion. I think the whole bunch in Washington on both sides are hypocrites. If they think banning guns will stop the killing then they are as smart as a bag of rocks.
Fo Show

North Little Rock, AR

#527 Jan 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of these gun slinging fanatics are just looking for a shoot out opportunity.
I think most of them just fantasize about it but really don't want to get down to the real thing. If you pull a gun out in defense situation, then you're subject to a lot of questioning. It wouldn't be smart to be questioned without a competent attorney present and so the tab starts and that's just if nothing happens, no guns fired. The side of this coin they don't tell you about is that it can be a legal mess. You could possibly be detained or you could end up in a civil case. I know two people who've gone through this and it was a nightmare despite being justified. One didn't do anything but he was accused of brandishing a gun even though it was in the car locked up along with his wife. Suffice it to say it opens a can of worms and sometimes those worms are expensive-even for those who haven't done anything wrong.
BelinKS

Jonesboro, AR

#530 Jan 25, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a man should be able to wear whatever color hat he chooses I reckon. If you have children, I'd like to commend you for your choice of neighborhoods to raise them in. How long have you "temporarilay" lived in such a crime infested neighborhood, and obviously the next question would be ... why?
Don't tell me how poor you are, I know what ammo costs.
Let me answer for you. I live far from any gang affiliated area. Yet one day a car full of Cripts was cruising through my nice middle class subdivision. Miles away from their "territory".
BelinKS

Jonesboro, AR

#531 Jan 25, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
But, would you arm your little girl to fight off the Feds who arrived to arrest you?
I'm betting not.
Randy Weaver did.
Then surrendered.
David Koresh was begged to let the children come out of that compound for weeks and he chose to use them to fend off the Feds.
I doubt you find that heroic, but some here do.
No, I would never hand her a gun, but the Feds will never come looking for me.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#532 Jan 25, 2013
HRoberts wrote:
I belive I heard the President say he would be for his daughters getting a abortion.
You've heard no such thing being uttered by this President.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#533 Jan 25, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of them just fantasize about it but really don't want to get down to the real thing. If you pull a gun out in defense situation, then you're subject to a lot of questioning. It wouldn't be smart to be questioned without a competent attorney present and so the tab starts and that's just if nothing happens, no guns fired. The side of this coin they don't tell you about is that it can be a legal mess. You could possibly be detained or you could end up in a civil case. I know two people who've gone through this and it was a nightmare despite being justified. One didn't do anything but he was accused of brandishing a gun even though it was in the car locked up along with his wife. Suffice it to say it opens a can of worms and sometimes those worms are expensive-even for those who haven't done anything wrong.
I wasn't including sane and reasonable gun owners. I was strickly referring to crazy gun fanatics. AKA homegrown terrorists.
AntiLeftistTools

Springdale, AR

#534 Jan 25, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard no such thing being uttered by this President.
Yep, he didn't want his girl to have to "pay for a mistake."

55 million babies murdered in 40 years.

G-D blesses America, and curses the UNITED STATES.

Shame on us.
Fo Show

Benton, AR

#535 Jan 25, 2013
AntiLeftistTools wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he didn't want his girl to have to "pay for a mistake."
55 million babies murdered in 40 years.
G-D blesses America, and curses the UNITED STATES.
Shame on us.
Only your doctor can tell you is Abilify is right for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodbye Mohajir 5 min love it 14
Hyneman, or Poisette package donation 13 min ShouldaCoulda 7
29 Percent of Louisiana Republicans 24 min Beelzebub 29
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 29 min DNF 1,330
Who complained about the cross on ASU football ... 29 min love it 506
The War on Poverty Has Been a Colossal Flop 30 min guest 4
Cross Controversy 38 min Black 3
Tom Cotton (R) leading Mark Pryor (D) 45-40 amo... 55 min American Conserv... 31
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 2 hr American Conserv... 3,087
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••