First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I guess Mittwit believes any woman impregnated by violent force rape really shouldn't need any Affordable Healthcare.
GuestA

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
I guess Mittwit believes any woman impregnated by violent force rape really shouldn't need any Affordable Healthcare.
u are so dumb. Rape is used as a cop out to justify murdering thousands of babies. It is very rare a woman gets pregnant due to "violent forced rape".

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 24, 2012
GuestA wrote:
<quoted text>
u are so dumb. Rape is used as a cop out to justify murdering thousands of babies. It is very rare a woman gets pregnant due to "violent forced rape".
But what if she does get raped and impregnated? Should she be forced to carry the baby?

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Who decides whether the rape was "legitimate"? A judge? A cop? A government panel? Willard Romney?

What constitues a legitimate rape? Broken bones? bruises? minimum loss of blood?

What if the rapist denies it? What if there's a trial? What if there are appeals?

How long will it take for government bueracracy to make the decision for the victim?

Will that decision be made for the rape victim before the child is in grade school?

"Republican's want government to become so small it will literally fit inside a woman's vagina."

- D.L. Hughley

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#7 Oct 24, 2012
GuestA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for the republican taliban to define "legitimate rape vs.illegitimate rape" so we can begin a debate on the matter.
qwe

Memphis, TN

#9 Oct 24, 2012
oDumbo has worked really hard to make sure that noone in this country has affordable healthcare.
Romney has at least promised to fixed the careless bill that oDumbo forced on the American people.
Looks like Romney is the one that wants healthcare to be affordable.
qwe

Memphis, TN

#10 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if she does get raped and impregnated? Should she be forced to carry the baby?
It is a baby, not a choice. Murdering a child, because if a criminal act does not fix anything. Murder the criminal, not the child.
qwe

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for the republican taliban to define "legitimate rape vs.illegitimate rape" so we can begin a debate on the matter.
First, there is no such thing as the Republican taliban. The Republicans are attempting to defeat the taliban. The democRATs ahd the taliban have a lot in common. They both want to see American destroyed The democRATs, as well as the taliban, want to see more children murdered. In contrast the Republicans want to protect these children from being murdered.

Rape is a criminal act. Kill the criminal, not the child.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#12 Oct 25, 2012
qwe wrote:
<quoted text>
oDumbo has worked really hard to make sure that noone in this country has affordable healthcare.
Romney has at least promised to fixed the careless bill that oDumbo forced on the American people.
Looks like Romney is the one that wants healthcare to be affordable.
You can thank the republican taliban senators for the Affordable Healthcare Act. They were the last political body to make any changes to that legislation and force it back to the House. Nancy Pelosi did not make a single change to it at that point. She just passed it and sent it to the President for signature. Those republican taliban insurgent senators got everything they demanded.
Country Joe

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Republicans are all pro life until you are born. Then they want to send you off to die in some silly little war or execute you or take away your food stamps so you starve to death What a bunch of hypocrits.
Country Joe

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 25, 2012
qwe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a baby, not a choice. Murdering a child, because if a criminal act does not fix anything. Murder the criminal, not the child.
Murder the criminal? I thought you were pro life?
qwe

Memphis, TN

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Country Joe wrote:
Republicans are all pro life until you are born. Then they want to send you off to die in some silly little war or execute you or take away your food stamps so you starve to death What a bunch of hypocrits.
Get a job and work for your food.

Innoscent babies should not be murdered.

We should not give handouts to lazy people.

Be responsible for your own actions.
qwe

Memphis, TN

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Country Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder the criminal? I thought you were pro life?
I am.

If someone has to be murdered, I would rather it be the criminal. You are the one that is wanting someone to die. Why do you want the baby that has done nothing wrong to be the one sentenced to death.
Country Joe

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 25, 2012
qwe wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job and work for your food.
Innoscent babies should not be murdered.
We should not give handouts to lazy people.
Be responsible for your own actions.
I guess you're for a death penalty and you probably love sending our troops off to die for Israel. Are you male or female?
qwe

Memphis, TN

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Country Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're for a death penalty and you probably love sending our troops off to die for Israel. Are you male or female?
Yes I do support the death penalty. It is killing the guildy. Abortion is the violent murder of a child. There is a big difference.
Joe

Dolton, IL

#19 Oct 25, 2012
You're a hypocrit then, either you're pro life or you're not. If you're a male, you're just like the Taliban trying to tell women what to do with their bodies.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 25, 2012
So let me get this straight. Obama outright lies about Romney's statements about the auto industry and that's ok. He continues to lie about it by the way, and misrepresent what was actually said. But you let someone else say a poorly worded thing about abortion and suddenly Romney personally said it? I don't think it works that way.....
See, OBAMA actually said his lie, and continues to say it, even though much of his loyal media sycophants even admit it is an untrue statement of what Romney actually said.
Romney did not make the abortion statement I believe you're referencing. Someone else did, who's name I can't remember at the moment....but I can certainly look it up. While that man needed to go back to the drawing board and rethink his statements, Romney did not make the statements.
Either way....the percentage of abortions due to rape are very small when compared to the number if abortions performed daily in this country. I object to abortion as a means of birth control. I'm opposed to abortion in general, but the biggie for me is when a woman is just too lazy to take a pill, get an implant etc. Or when she just doesn't like the sex of her baby. That's happening and its not ok.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#21 Oct 25, 2012
IsThisNameTaken wrote:
So let me get this straight. Obama outright lies about Romney's statements about the auto industry and that's ok. He continues to lie about it by the way, and misrepresent what was actually said. But you let someone else say a poorly worded thing about abortion and suddenly Romney personally said it? I don't think it works that way.....
See, OBAMA actually said his lie, and continues to say it, even though much of his loyal media sycophants even admit it is an untrue statement of what Romney actually said.
Romney did not make the abortion statement I believe you're referencing. Someone else did, who's name I can't remember at the moment....but I can certainly look it up. While that man needed to go back to the drawing board and rethink his statements, Romney did not make the statements.
Either way....the percentage of abortions due to rape are very small when compared to the number if abortions performed daily in this country. I object to abortion as a means of birth control. I'm opposed to abortion in general, but the biggie for me is when a woman is just too lazy to take a pill, get an implant etc. Or when she just doesn't like the sex of her baby. That's happening and its not ok.
You didn't get it straight.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#22 Oct 25, 2012
Pastor Mike Huckabee is "pro-life" and was so even while executing 16 more prisoners than any other governor in Arkansas history.

Righties are a little fuzzy on that "life" thingy.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#23 Oct 25, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
the anit-abortion groups believe the woman should. They believe a life is a life, no matter how conceived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now THIS is funny. Very. 5 min Arkansaw 3
Lake City truck driver in critical condition in... 20 min lake city dime bag 21
Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team 21 min guest 16
Democrats getting desperate as Mueller stalls 32 min guest 8
Men in pantys (Sep '15) 57 min michelle60 28
Fifteen Things To Know About 'Pakistani Myster... 1 hr Gracie84 3
Asian Bistro on Caraway 1 hr Jeff 2
BREAKING!!!...about time 3 hr Arkansaw 43

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance