asu football on espn2 tonight

asu football on espn2 tonight

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dumb Wolf

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 18, 2011
What a joke!! The only way that asia makes tv is by playing a Tuesday night game. It's on espn 2 not even espn lol
Dumb Wolf

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Excuse me ASU not Asia my iPhone likes to re word for me
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 18, 2011
And Arkansas only makes it because of the team they are playing so what's your point? You don't have to like asu but you are def. Threatened by them since you feel the need to bash them... Good job ... Little man syndrome? I think so...
Mad Max

Trumann, AR

#4 Oct 18, 2011
truth wrote:
And Arkansas only makes it because of the team they are playing so what's your point? You don't have to like asu but you are def. Threatened by them since you feel the need to bash them... Good job ... Little man syndrome? I think so...
I agree, the dummy was out of line with his comments. So are you, Arkansas plays on ESPN because they compete against the best, with success...jusy saying...#9 ranking.
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Mad Max wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the dummy was out of line with his comments. So are you, Arkansas plays on ESPN because they compete against the best, with success...jusy saying...#9 ranking.
I didn't clarify.. If Arkansas plays a bum team it won't be on espn... If it is a good team and it will get ratings they put it on there.. U get on espn because of who you play... It has to get ratings to go on. This is actually a good game. Asu plays a great team tonight. It'll be worth going to see or watch on tv..
Truthfinder

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 18, 2011
ASU 35 Fla Int. 14
Dumb Wolf

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 18, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't clarify.. If Arkansas plays a bum team it won't be on espn... If it is a good team and it will get ratings they put it on there.. U get on espn because of who you play... It has to get ratings to go on. This is actually a good game. Asu plays a great team tonight. It'll be worth going to see or watch on tv..
Arkansas is ranked # 9 for a reason! What's asu rank????? Oh yea there not ranked! Lol
Piggie

Trumann, AR

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Way to go ASU, you're embarrissing the state tonight. This looks like a high school game. Low attendance, crappy field, you got to be kidding me. Typical Sunbelt football. I need a HOGS game real bad. All you woofie fans tune in and you can see how a quality program does it.
Dumb Wolf

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 18, 2011
Piggie wrote:
Way to go ASU, you're embarrissing the state tonight. This looks like a high school game. Low attendance, crappy field, you got to be kidding me. Typical Sunbelt football. I need a HOGS game real bad. All you woofie fans tune in and you can see how a quality program does it.
agree! they so think they could beat Arkansas!!! It's funny how bad they trash talk the hogs thinking they can beat them. The razorbacks are ARKANSAS team not asu wolf pups
bear

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Oct 18, 2011
thank you! asu wins again enough said to the swelled hog fans
Truthfinder wrote:
ASU 35 Fla Int. 14
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Oct 18, 2011
ASU really could be 10-2 going into a bowl game. That would be sweet!

Since: Aug 11

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 18, 2011
I think asu did great tonight.. On espn or not.

No, they aren't the razorbacks, but they're putting up a good fight. So what if they're not the best? The point is to go to games and have a good time, watching a good game. Which is what we did tonight.

Does it really matter if it's the razorbacks, green bay, asu, or even a 7th grade team of a small town?

Fans are fans, because they like the team, the players, and the area they are playing for. We are in Jonesboro, and asu is our home team. So some of us choose to cheer them on. If they never won another game again, I doubt that would change. The local fans would still be local fans.

Bashing a team because they aren't the best doesn't make you, or the teams you ARE rooting for look good. It makes you look like an ass, plain and simple.

If you don't like them, don't watch them play. But don't trash talk the team and their fans. It's kinda pathetic.
Dumb Wolf

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 19, 2011
bear wrote:
<quoted text>thank you! asu wins again enough said to the swelled hog fans
congrats they beat FIU not a hard thing to do
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Astate nation on Facebook puts out good stats.. It shows asu as being way better statistically in almost all categories.. Now ur gna say ... Boo hoo look at who u play.. But then it's boo hoo y'all have sorry players look at who our mighty razorbacks have and who out coaches are, and who we are able to recruit because of our conference and our facilities, so GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE.. we do more with less here and we aren't threatened, but just plain tired of y'all talking down like we are nothing because y'all feel like a bully on a playground with Little man syndrome. I use to love the hogs but defending asu because of a certain group of people has turned me against them. I still want them to do well, but I feel that way towards any team who had young people out there doing what they love.
Carlos Devega

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 19, 2011
You know whats funny , while the ASU game is going live , the stands on TV are empty. Last year a storm blew threw a Hog game and the stands were packed still , so dont blame it on the weather. As a matter of fact most of you people who are on here defending them are online while the game is going on , you are not even there , if you say you are it must be kinda bad on your phone out in the rain , lol. Bunch of loser ASwho fans.
Cockadoodle Dont

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 19, 2011
Yeah its funny they have the "huge fanbase" here in town , and no one goes to the games , way to support your team

Since: Aug 11

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Carlos Devega wrote:
You know whats funny , while the ASU game is going live , the stands on TV are empty. Last year a storm blew threw a Hog game and the stands were packed still , so dont blame it on the weather. As a matter of fact most of you people who are on here defending them are online while the game is going on , you are not even there , if you say you are it must be kinda bad on your phone out in the rain , lol. Bunch of loser ASwho fans.
I went to the game... If you look at the time of my post it was hours AFTER the game. Guess you aren't that observant?

The last few games I went to were pretty packed. It wasn't tonight, but considering it's Jonesboro, they usually are.

The point is that there's no need in trash talking them. So you aren't a fan. Okay. But there's no need in making an ass of yourselves by acting like you are all junior high kids.. Everyone is entitled to support whatever team they want. I support asu, because my tuition forces me to, so I might as well go since I'm already paying to go. Plus they are local, and it's just fun to go out and be apart of the excitement. If they don't win, so what. It's still fun going out and cheering with other people.

“Go Red Wolves”

Since: Dec 08

Jonesboro

#18 Oct 19, 2011
Dumb Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Arkansas is ranked # 9 for a reason! What's asu rank????? Oh yea there not ranked! Lol
they are ranked #64 out of what 120+ teams that's good
Carlos Devega

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Oct 19, 2011
That would be good if you were talking NCAA basketball , you might get in to the big dance
steveninjonesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
they are ranked #64 out of what 120+ teams that's good
Carlos Devega

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Oct 19, 2011
Observant? I watched 3 minutes of the game on tv , the stands were empty , people get on this forum and scream how they are die hard fans , the seats were empty. That observant enough
therepenter wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the game... If you look at the time of my post it was hours AFTER the game. Guess you aren't that observant?
The last few games I went to were pretty packed. It wasn't tonight, but considering it's Jonesboro, they usually are.
The point is that there's no need in trash talking them. So you aren't a fan. Okay. But there's no need in making an ass of yourselves by acting like you are all junior high kids.. Everyone is entitled to support whatever team they want. I support asu, because my tuition forces me to, so I might as well go since I'm already paying to go. Plus they are local, and it's just fun to go out and be apart of the excitement. If they don't win, so what. It's still fun going out and cheering with other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crimestoppers (Jan '09) 4 hr Guest 7
News Traffic stop leads to drug arrests 4 hr Tony 3
Malco 5 hr Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr BARNEYII 41,443
Kathryn allred 5 hr Big Ugly guy 4
Wife is always cheating 5 hr Tom sawyer 1
Looking for a Private Investigator 6 hr guest 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages