First Prev
of 2
Next Last
That Girl

Lugoff, SC

#2 Jan 9, 2011
She looks sick because she is sick! She has an addiction... it's an illness!

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 9, 2011
dat cavanaugh chic kelsey? dat girl is hit it

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2011
She's skinny because she teaches spin class idiots.. She watches her weight, and she is a beautiful person inside and out

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2011
WHO EVER YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A GIRL WHO IS JEALOUS, I'M SKINNY BECAUSE I TEACH A SPIN CLASS 6 DAYS A WEEK AND WATCH WHAT I EAT U DUMBASS. IT'S CALLED AGING U LOSER, LOSING BABY FAT. I'M NOT ON DRUGS AND I DONT GOT AN ILLNESS. YALL SICK IN THE HEAD. GET A LIFE U LOW LIFES. HATERS GONNA HATE, KEEP IT COMIN DUMBASSES. and guest from tyler, tx, thanks for the compliment. and Rude from jonesboro, ar, also thank you. topix is the dumbest shit i've ever heard of and for anyone to take the time out of their life to post non sense about a person they don't even know shows that they are a coward. say it to my face and see what happens.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Amanda Jones

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2011
Seriously you have no idea who Kelsey is you jealous dumbass!! Kelsey is one of my best friends and I suggest you take your jealously and use it where needed. Given Kelsey is beautiful and skinny, but your drug comments and nonsense is pretty sad! Get a damn life please!!! You honestly waste your time making a comment about Kels... You need some help I feel sorry for you having to put others down to make ya self look better! Grow the hell up!!!!

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2011
Stop the obsession...because if you havent noticed, thats what its called when you worry about someone else more than your actual life. Its pathetic. Really all you are doing is making it known to everyone that you have no friends.

Alexander, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2011
hmmm....where do i begin
first off this website is retarded and the only reason im on it is to defend an amazing girl that you dumbasses are jealous of
second kelsey doesnt do "dope" as you call it she is a hard worker w 2 jobs which is probably why shes got a bangin ass body bc shes a spin class instructor
and third get a Fing life you pathetic people...omg i cant even believe this goes on. kelsey IS sick, SICK NASTY HOTT! go on now, find someone else to make yourself feel better ab being fat you rediculous people!

Missouri City, TX

#10 Jan 12, 2011
Wow, whoever you are, stop the hate she is perfect shape, and in perfect health. who says that get off the crack pipe......that was so so dumb. Kelsey looks amazing and to @That Girl how the hell do she have an addiction. bitch your dumb...get a life. and @Wow..who are you dummy...she looks amazing and Kelsey Love Ya babe..Muah

Camden, AR

#11 Jan 12, 2011
See what drugs does to people.

Missouri City, TX

#12 Jan 12, 2011
Wow, whoever you are, she is in perfect shape. long legs, long hair, and a gorgeous body. she is in perfect shape, and in perfect health. bitch get a life. and who says get off the crack pipe.......that was dumb. Kelsey looks amazing and to @ that girl. how the fuck you look, can we see a photo of you, your such a hater..get a life your jealous. jealous bitches and ho's always gotta hate. and she does not have an a addiction the only thing she is addicted to, is money, cars, and clothes. and @Kelsey i love you babe...let the haters talk..Muah

Van Nuys, CA

#13 Jan 12, 2011
KCav, i hope you are so flattered by this. hahaha. You are obviously the only thing this scumbag thinks about and they just HAD to share it with the world. To whomever posted this. Get a fucking life. Pathetic that you have to go and knock on someone who is skinny. Surprising you would say it is because of drugs since it is apparent you STALK her and should know about her job. Jealous looks ugly on everyone. Quit your shit. ILOVEYOUBEEZEY.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 12, 2011
like i said, ignornant, JEALOUS GIRLS. gotta love yall!:D sorry! much love hoes
Chris H

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 12, 2011
This post has been reported

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 12, 2011
PSSST wrote:
See what drugs does to people.
pssstt hey whats ur real name???? DONT be SCARED
B Davis-Ridge

El Paso, TX

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Kelc is a great person. You need to grow some fucking balls and stop hiding behind a screen name. Not only are you showing what a low life you are by starting this shit in the first place, but you're also showing what a little bitch you are for not just calling her up and telling her how you feel since you know her SO WELL! She looks great...she exercises everyday. You see how many people she's got backing her, so looks like you need to check who you get on here bashing. She's a super cool girl, and you couldn't be more wrong about her. You must be insecure as fuck. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 13, 2011
this thread was not even made about this cavenaugh girl whoever she is. It never once mentioned that name until some guy was referring to her. There are papers being written about topix in school and several are just trying to make points and gather information. One thing learned here is that you can say a name and people jump to conclusions thinking it is about them or someone they know. The best thing for everyone is to just stop replying, because it is not about you or your friend. There are millions of girls named Kelsey and sorry.. this one isn't about anyone you know! It's obvious this girl isn't a bad person so why does everyone jump in defending her assuming it was about her? everyone can rest easy tonight because this was just something made up about nobody to get peoples responses to one name. Everyone should know by now that topix is just something to keep people entertained. Half the people on here talking about people don't even know them, they just like to keep things going. So stop making yourselves and your friend look bad by assuming things. just forget about this post and move on with your lives.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 13, 2011
pretty stupid thing to start a topix on, don't you think? get a life.
Local Reports

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 9, 2012
Cavenaugh arrest involves crack per today's Jonesboro Sun.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 9, 2012
Local Reports wrote:
Cavenaugh arrest involves crack per today's Jonesboro Sun.
ha, wow you friends look stupid now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare Premiums Up 30% in TX, MS, KS; 50% in... 26 min you are a liar 10
Russian Officials Are Arking To Monitor Polling... 44 min guest 6
Republican Party RIP 1 hr guest 16
Dr. Savu the Pain Management Doctor (Jul '08) 1 hr Guest 57
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr guest 1,766
lonely married women (Jul '09) 1 hr lmsxx 190
Crazy Commie Clowns Day Boycott 1 hr SatansDayisEvil 1
SHOCKER! Study Shows Most Trump Supporters Real... 3 hr Who Knows Joe__ 62

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web