United States

#25 Mar 31, 2013
Yuck her old fat and nasty ass? Yeah right
UhH

Oklahoma City, OK

#26 Mar 31, 2013
it does not matter wrote:
Yuck her old fat and nasty ass? Yeah right
You are either jealous or you don't know her!That girl has lost a lot of weight and she is very pretty.And 44 is not old.

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Mar 31, 2013
UhH wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you don't know her to well either cause it's Ethridge not Etheridge and she has been Dabo for as long as I've known her.now she is a Farabi and her and her husband got back together.His choice first He went to her! Donna Dabo Farabi whatever is a good person.and every dang thing she ever said was true! Now she could care less what her fruitcake family thinks.she has her own family and a young good looking husband. Ol girl must be doing something right you bunch of haters and she is really pretty!!
Donna, do you see how you put periods all throughout your posts in the wrong places? And how you run everything together? You have been doing this for years, and everyone knows that it is you.
Look back at all of your posts doofus!

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Mar 31, 2013
HerTrue Friend wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong.Donna left him.She still cares about him but the diffrences were just to much.She has her own place now and new friends.Her old friends were worthless.Dont know Donna if you dont know her.and she isnt Dabo she is Farabi.She lost 50 lbs.on her own.No surgery and has a fun life now.Im proud of her.Keep going Donna Farabi.doing good.
See your random periods in this one too? Tard.

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Mar 31, 2013
why you want to know wrote:
She got married to a Business man from Bangladesh,moved in with him.stays home takes care of the house and her man.And before you start he has full legal permission to stay here.who knows she might go to his country someday.she has lost a lot of weight and still losing it.she is a totally different person.That's where she went.
This one too...
UhH

Oklahoma City, OK

#30 Mar 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This one too...
Let me guess you must be the mother? Looking for any clue this mat be Donna,sorry not! Know her well and she is not fat and ugly and you can put those periods where you want them.
Chutzpah

United States

#31 Apr 5, 2013
UhH wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess you must be the mother? Looking for any clue this mat be Donna,sorry not! Know her well and she is not fat and ugly and you can put those periods where you want them.
Leave it to Donna not to know puncuation. She isnt educated and stupid, but she thinks she is veey educated.
Ruffalo

United States

#32 Apr 5, 2013
UhH wrote:
<quoted text>You are either jealous or you don't know her!That girl has lost a lot of weight and she is very pretty.And 44 is not old.
. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside Donna, you are still ugly on the inside. And it's beyond your control to even change that.
Ruffalo

United States

#33 Apr 5, 2013
UhH wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess you must be the mother? Looking for any clue this mat be Donna,sorry not! Know her well and she is not fat and ugly and you can put those periods where you want them.
. Donna when are going to get it through your head, we don't care what you look like. Your lack of punctuation and grammar still makes you an idiot.
doofey

Los Angeles, CA

#34 May 29, 2013
UhH wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you don't know her to well either cause it's Ethridge not Etheridge and she has been Dabo for as long as I've known her.now she is a Farabi and her and her husband got back together.His choice first He went to her! Donna Dabo Farabi whatever is a good person.and every dang thing she ever said was true! Now she could care less what her fruitcake family thinks.she has her own family and a young good looking husband. Ol girl must be doing something right you bunch of haters and she is really pretty!!
her fruitcake family hates her guts shes trash and always has been if u really knew her you would know this
doofey

Los Angeles, CA

#35 May 29, 2013
Ruffalo wrote:
<quoted text>. Donna when are going to get it through your head, we don't care what you look like. Your lack of punctuation and grammar still makes you an idiot.
yea real educated living off welfare and selling pills that education is starting 2 pay off where did she graduate? I happen 2 know that she didnt
But KARMAWILL

Jonesboro, AR

#36 May 29, 2013
doofey wrote:
<quoted text>yea real educated living off welfare and selling pills that education is starting 2 pay off where did she graduate? I happen 2 know that she didnt
DOOFEY..THATS UR NAME? VERY EDUCATED NAME LMAO!!! YES PEOPLE I WOULD BELIEVE THIS GOOFY/DOOFEY. AND WHERE DID YOU GET UR EDUCATION?? GEORGE JACKSON MENTAL HOSPITAL..U PEOPLE HAVE NO LIFE AND THATS SOOO SAD..U LET DONNA CONSUME UR MINDS LIKE BRAIN CANCER..FIND SOME NEW TOPIX..IF UR SIMPLE MINDS CAN EVEN THINK OUTSIDE THE RELM...PEACE LOSERS
Donna Dabo

Jonesboro, AR

#37 May 29, 2013
doofey wrote:
<quoted text>yea real educated living off welfare and selling pills that education is starting 2 pay off where did she graduate? I happen 2 know that she didnt
How the hell would YOU know if I was on welfare or sold pills??I'm so sick of you stupid idiots!!Get a F'n life and stop worrying about mine.
thinking

Jonesboro, AR

#38 May 29, 2013
doofey wrote:
Why don't everyone just leave donna dabo alone? Don't you think it's getting old, let it be.
Donna Dabo Farabi

Jonesboro, AR

#39 May 29, 2013
thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't everyone just leave donna dabo alone? Don't you think it's getting old, let it be.
Thank you I don't come on here and bother anyone.but I check in from time to time and see people bringing me up or using my name.And I just want to say about the education and grammer thing.Life ain't all about that.sometimes life teaches you all you need to know and then some.

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Jun 18, 2013
Donna Dabo Farabi wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you I don't come on here and bother anyone.but I check in from time to time and see people bringing me up or using my name.And I just want to say about the education and grammer thing.Life ain't all about that.sometimes life teaches you all you need to know and then some.
dream on.
jonesboro resident

United States

#41 Jun 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>dream on.
Hi!!!! Mary Jackson how you been?

Jonesboro, AR

#42 Jun 18, 2013
jonesboro resident wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!!!! Mary Jackson how you been?
Actually I'm doing so much better since I got my crazy daughter out of my life for good. Her husband left her, guess she was just too old for him. He was younger than her kids.

United States

#43 Jun 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I'm doing so much better since I got my crazy daughter out of my life for good. Her husband left her, guess she was just too old for him. He was younger than her kids.
Actually you are very wrong on that one.She loved him but left him.they are still married and she is 21 years older than him and wanted him to have a life an children his education.he went to New York but he loves Donna she wanted a divorce he paid for it then right before the divorce begged her not to.said she was all he had here and as for her kids and everybody they all loved him.he will always be family
toby

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Jun 19, 2013
UhH wrote:
<quoted text>You are either jealous or you don't know her!That girl has lost a lot of weight and she is very pretty.And 44 is not old.
the only way that hog lost weight is when she shat or trimmed her hooves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
puppy mill west of jonesboro 6 min guest 13
Door-To-Door Scam? 42 min Spade 15
Netanyahu, ... Please just STFU. 52 min not a liberal idiot 26
jobs 1 hr nomo homo 4
Rebels Motorcycle Club (Oct '11) 3 hr guest 112
Plus size maternity clothes 3 hr Pork Fat 16
Suddenlink tv schedule 4 hr N the No 5
The 22nd Amendment to be executive ordered away 6 hr Guest 44
Hillary is toast 7 hr MyOpinion 39
Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets 7 hr Ike 37