|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

you started this wrote:
Tryna get me lose my job.aint happening we can pick up where we left off.
dont bring dabo back on here.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

you started this wrote:
Tryna get me lose my job.aint happening we can pick up where we left off.
who cares as long as she aint here.
you ring?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

What are you talking about?
manager

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

she is posting from a washington area...i wish she would just roll over and sufforcate
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

BelinKS = DD

batshit crazy

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Where's Gen.Lee? Miss his comments. lol
why you want to know

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

She got married to a Business man from Bangladesh,moved in with him.stays home takes care of the house and her man.And before you start he has full legal permission to stay here.who knows she might go to his country someday.she has lost a lot of weight and still losing it.she is a totally different person.That's where she went.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

why you want to know wrote:
She got married to a Business man from Bangladesh,moved in with him.stays home takes care of the house and her man.And before you start he has full legal permission to stay here.who knows she might go to his country someday.she has lost a lot of weight and still losing it.she is a totally different person.That's where she went.
Hope you enjoy his country.
Duh

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Ba-bye!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

She ran off with Cathouse.
known

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

why you want to know wrote:
He has akready left this crazy beotch. She is without again. Just like all of her men GONE
HerTrue Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

known wrote:
<quoted text> He has akready left this crazy beotch. She is without again. Just like all of her men GONE
No you are wrong.Donna left him.She still cares about him but the diffrences were just to much.She has her own place now and new friends.Her old friends were worthless.Dont know Donna if you dont know her.and she isnt Dabo she is Farabi.She lost 50 lbs.on her own.No surgery and has a fun life now.Im proud of her.Keep going Donna Farabi.doing good.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever Trufriend you wont last long. She has no friends, she doesnt allow it. Cant wait she hates everyone go back and read some of her old posts. If a petson will go crazy on her oen family she will do it to you too.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Who cares what she has or has not done.Dont get her started again please
just add

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Just add your name under that worthless friends list. She cant keep friends or family. She is worthless.
Duh

Bono, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

known wrote:
<quoted text> He has akready left this crazy beotch. She is without again. Just like all of her men GONE
Crap is still crap. No matter how you dress it up, it still stinks.
You know her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Crap is still crap. No matter how you dress it up, it still stinks.
You are so right with this one. She is crap and will always be crap no matter how you dress her up. She will aleays stink.
About him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

known wrote:
Hey prolly left her cause she is mentally unstable he couldnt cope with the craziness
Never was

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

HerTrue Friend wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong.Donna left him.She still cares about him but the diffrences were just to much.She has her own place now and new friends.Her old friends were worthless.Dont know Donna if you dont know her.and she isnt Dabo she is Farabi.She lost 50 lbs.on her own.No surgery and has a fun life now.Im proud of her.Keep going Donna Farabi.doing good.
She never was a Dabo thats just fake name she came up with, so I guess you dont really know her. Her real name was Etheridge not Dabo. Dumdas@
UhH

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Never was wrote:
<quoted text> She never was a Dabo thats just fake name she came up with, so I guess you dont really know her. Her real name was Etheridge not Dabo. Dumdas@
Guess you don't know her to well either cause it's Ethridge not Etheridge and she has been Dabo for as long as I've known her.now she is a Farabi and her and her husband got back together.His choice first He went to her! Donna Dabo Farabi whatever is a good person.and every dang thing she ever said was true! Now she could care less what her fruitcake family thinks.she has her own family and a young good looking husband. Ol girl must be doing something right you bunch of haters and she is really pretty!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••