Best dentist in jonesboro
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

State University, AR

#42 Feb 3, 2010
I tried Parkey & Davis. Very sweet staff, and they did a great job on my cleaning. My issue is that they suddenly decided every filling in my mouth needed to be redone. I was leery enough after that, and then my husband went. He's never had a cavity in his life, and suddenly, they're wanting to do these "procedures" for cleaning under his gums. At $65 a pop, and of course, they say he needs to do it 4 times. I think they just get in there and find anything at all they can to work on. That's probably how they afford to have TVs in every single room, lol.
Jonesboro

Lake Charles, LA

#43 Feb 7, 2010
Keith Hendrix's is a great dentist.

“equality for all Malaysian”

Since: Jan 10

Salem, OH

#44 Feb 7, 2010
who's it again

Big Spring, TX

#45 Feb 8, 2010
Dr. Emily Gairhan is excellent. She really knows how to treat children too! She will be opening her own practice in March where the old House and Garden was.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Feb 15, 2010
Guest wrote:
I tried Parkey & Davis. Very sweet staff, and they did a great job on my cleaning. My issue is that they suddenly decided every filling in my mouth needed to be redone. I was leery enough after that, and then my husband went. He's never had a cavity in his life, and suddenly, they're wanting to do these "procedures" for cleaning under his gums. At $65 a pop, and of course, they say he needs to do it 4 times. I think they just get in there and find anything at all they can to work on. That's probably how they afford to have TVs in every single room, lol.
LOL...That's what happened to myself & my spouse, never had a cavity and they noticed that we had 5 cavities; we got a second opinion showing ZERO cavities.

Lake City, AR

#47 Sep 12, 2010
I heard that Dr. Pierce is a good dentist. My husband is in alot of pain and needs to a good dentist!!
no name

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Sep 12, 2010
I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about Dr. Shirley Mccleskey? Is she a good dentis

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! DO not go to this dentist.
Duh

Little Rock, AR

#49 Sep 12, 2010
Dental Field wrote:
You should see an oral surgeon for wisdom teeth. Choose Phillips over Modelevsky. For general dentistry Troy or Tony Bartels (n2o~laughing gas, is included for free for all treatment!). I would not recommend at ALL Hendrix or Malcolm.
Don't go to Modelevsky. Even though I had two double coverage for dental insurance they required me to pay in full at the time I had the procedure. Both my insurances paid the full cost for having the work done over 8 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for them to reimburse the money I paid, since they were paid in full again. I called 4 weeks ago, and was told that yes I had a credit for the full amount I paid, and it would be paid when the business manager "got around to it".

They want their money up front, but when they owe you money, they take their sweet time paying it. What's up with that?
Interesting

Bossier City, LA

#50 Sep 12, 2010
Guest wrote:
I guess they do this to everyone, because they redid all of my fillings also.. hmm.

Since: Sep 10

Brookland, AR

#51 Sep 12, 2010
Tyre Dental Clinic is good, when he pulled a tooth they gave me a headset so I wouldn't hear anything but music and it was out before I knew it and I only had to take advil for the pain afterwords. I also had to have periodontal cleaning and had the sedation dentistry all of that was very comfortable. It did come at a cost but not terrible
Please help

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Oct 5, 2010
btw wrote:
I worked in the general dentistry field for 5 years in Jonesboro so I know the inside scoop.(live and work in oral surgery in Missouri now)
What dentist in Jonesboro is best for dentures that look real?
tried a bunch

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#55 Dec 19, 2014
My family and i have used several dental offices because of changing insurance, etc., over the years but left (ran away) from the Spades clinic because everything he did was wrong and had to be re-done by other dentists and they conveniently lost their records so that the insurance didn't cover the re-do, left Higgins because the old bat he had doing the billing was over charging and he backed her "creative accounting" and ran from Parkey and Davis because of what the other posters said, wanted to make up things needing to be done so they could charge thousands for stuff that didn't need doing. Liked Dental Solutions just fine, had to change because of insurance again and we're all going to Woodruff now and like them just fine. I don't know about most of the others they're talking about on here but did try a few others not mentioned on here and they were ok, just wouldn't want to go back to the ones like Spades.

Jonesboro, AR

#58 Aug 19, 2015
Who was it?
VERY UPSET PARENT wrote:
I wanted everyone to know what happened to my daughter on her first trip to the dentist... my daughter is 8 she is totally a tom boy never gets hurt and NEVER cries... she went to the childrens dentist (to get 2 fillings) that is advertised by KIYS fm as being great for children (across from walmart in jonesboro) and was treated worse then i would want my dog treated.. the dentist was extreamly hateful ..... i dont think anyone should go there we surely wont be back!!! i am sure the only reason she was upset was the manner she was treated.
Not

Atlanta, GA

#63 Mar 18, 2016
Hurricane 2002 wrote:
Dr. Nancy Malcolm or Dr.Keith Hendrix
Hendrix I'd the worst Dentist! Anthony Bartel or Dr Shannon
tth

Jonesboro, AR

#64 Mar 18, 2016
Fergus is great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basic income guarantee 10 min wtf 15
Navy Ship Having Wrecks 15 min guest 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min guest 38,781
It was OK to RIOT, LOOT and BURN in Ferguson 2 hr Capt Obvious 40
Missouri Senate Ready To Expel Lawmaker Who Thr... 3 hr Guest 6
Keller's Chapel and Carriage Road (Feb '11) 5 hr Keller family member 20
WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Bribed Republicans t... 9 hr Almighty G 6

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance