Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

I have to get my last wisdom tooth taken out. I went to Spades Dental care and just really didn't like the way I was treated! They tried to find a way around everything. I have Delta Dental Insurance, and I'm pretty sure most places accpet this. Who would you suggest as a good dentist to go to?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Phillips or Modelesky
Hurricane 2002

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Dr. Nancy Malcolm or Dr.Keith Hendrix

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

Tony Bartels

Monette, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

Hurricane 2002 wrote:
Dr. Nancy Malcolm or Dr.Keith Hendrix
Dr. Hendrix are you kidding.
teefs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Tyrer is awesome!
guest 17

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Stan McPike. I have been going to him for 20+ years. The best I could ask for.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

I think Dr. Wright is pretty great.
Retired Dental Assistant

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

I would call back and express my concerns, Dr. Spades is one of a very few general dentists I would trust to pull my wisdom teeth. They may have wanted you to see an oral surgeon because of location of roots to close to your nerve.
dental assistan

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Judged:

Retired Dental Assistant wrote:
I would call back and express my concerns, Dr. Spades is one of a very few general dentists I would trust to pull my wisdom teeth. They may have wanted you to see an oral surgeon because of location of roots to close to your nerve.
I agree, he is one of the few that you don't hear bad stuff about.
Wisdom

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

I heard someone mention Dr. Sanford on Marketplace Dr. Has anyone heard anything about him? I did used Dr. Hendrix once...I wasn't all the way numb when he wanted to start pulling my tooth. But they numbed it more and he only made me pay $100 to pull one of my other wisdom teeth. I would just hate to get in there and him start yanking on my tooth before I was numb and not realize it! UGH!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Dr. Sanford was a great dentist in his time. I am not sure he is even taking new patients anymore, I had heard he was trying to retire. But it would be worth a call to his office.

Since: Jul 08

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Dr. Ron Burnett

“Ich Liebe Dich !!!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Dr. Nancy Lovern Malcolm
i know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Brett Burris, Dental Solutions, is absolutely the best!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

Dr. John Shannon is the greatest Dentist. He is a very nice person, as well. I have recommended dozens of people to him. He does great work with no discomfort or pain. He is on East Nettleton...
None ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

Dr Shannon is not the best.He royally screwed my teeth by putting braces on when I was younger.He had no business putting them on considering he only took a 3 day course and is not a licensed orthodontist just dentist.Com pletely ruined enamel on teeth to the point that by the time I was 30 I had to get upper dentures.Got teeth pulled by Dr. Bartells totally painless.Nice atmosphere and plenty of laughing gas LOL.Not sure which of the Bartells it was.It was the one that owns left half of office.Heard his brother sucks though!
DR McCleskys employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

Wisdom wrote:
I have to get my last wisdom tooth taken out. I went to Spades Dental care and just really didn't like the way I was treated! They tried to find a way around everything. I have Delta Dental Insurance, and I'm pretty sure most places accpet this. Who would you suggest as a good dentist to go to?
I would not recommend my boss to anyone.(Dr. Shirley McCleskey) She is the worst Dentist I have ever worked for in Jonesboro. Her dental supplies are out of date and she still uses them. I have seen her abuse a child to the point I picked the 7 yr old child up out of the chair and told Dr. McCleskey she wasn't treating this child like this in front of me any longer, took her to the waiting room to her mother and suggested she take her child somewhere more The mess up part is I didn't get into trouble for it. Dr. McCeskey thought the incident was funny and said " well people shouldn't bring kids here." And that is just the beginning of the issues in The Dental Clinic.
Great

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

I LOVE going to Dr. Anthony Bartels! I had went to Dr. Shannon since I was 9 or 10 then switched to Bartels b/c of insurance, and he is WONDERFUL! Super nice, seems to truly be concerned about his patients. And I agree w/the laughing gas lol! I recommend him to everyone!
heywood jablomie

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Don't confuse Hendrix's personal life with his dental abilities. He may seem like a jerk butdoes good work and deep down inside he has a heart of gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
new hospital 26 min Nurse 34
Apartment Hunting 1 hr Magic Touch Sucks 5
Are Americans practicing Communism? 1 hr not a liberal idiot 29
Texas N.G. Will cost $12 per month 1 hr not a liberal idiot 9
Children Exposed To Religion Have Trouble Knowi... 2 hr Billy boy 4
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 2 hr the truth 528
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 2 hr Billy boy 29
milita heading to the border 7 hr Fo Show 397
•••