Gental Giant Lover

Williston, FL

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Does any one know of any one Breeding Blue Great Danes? I am looking for a male that is not rediculously priced that comes with Papers and Some sort of Health Guarantee.
speedygonzalez

Bono, AR

#2 Dec 13, 2009
No one around here. Your best bet is to google breeders in the state or mid-south area. You might check with the Puppy Patch in Bono to see if they have any. Thats the only breed seller around that I know of.
Gental Giant Lover

Canonsburg, PA

#3 Dec 13, 2009
Laura

Conroe, TX

#4 Dec 13, 2009
There is a lday in little rock that breeds Great Danes....me and a friend actually went a couple of weekends ago and bought one from her
Gental Giant Lover

Canonsburg, PA

#5 Dec 13, 2009
does she have any blue?
here

Longville, LA

#6 Dec 14, 2009
My daughter has mid south great dane rescue here in jonesboro she has a web site maybe you should check there not sure if she has a blue one or not but you can look it up ??
ranchmama

Osceola, AR

#7 Dec 14, 2009
There is a Dane breeder in Poinsett County.It is Villon Vaughn,he also has a B/B on highway 158.NOt sure of the name of the kennel,I can find it for you and send it if you like.
ranchmama

Osceola, AR

#8 Dec 14, 2009
speedygonzalez wrote:
No one around here. Your best bet is to google breeders in the state or mid-south area. You might check with the Puppy Patch in Bono to see if they have any. Thats the only breed seller around that I know of.
http://www.bellegrovedanes.com/

Don't know how easy he is to get in touch with,though.I think he works somewhere during the day.

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 14, 2009
What's the web site URL ? duh..........
Laura

Conroe, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2009
we never got ahold of the guy here in town...we were told about this lady in little rock through some people.....and yes, when we went down there, it was like a week before ThanksGiving, she had 8 puppies and she did have some blue ones i think....
here

Longville, LA

#11 Dec 14, 2009
Knowledge

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 22, 2011
Mid south rescue was a bust. She was feeding them ol Roy and all kinds of food she got from the humane society and the money was going in her pocket
my opinion

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Oct 24, 2011
I have a female blue great Dane that I will breed in about a year. She's beautiful, just turned 11 months old today, ears cropped. She's muscled and great build. Too young to breed right now, just into her 3rd heat cycle week. When I breed her I will post on here about them, she's papered and everything although when we sell, my blues will be $1,000.00. We paid that for her.
my opinion

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Oct 24, 2011
And extremely worth it. My male is Merle, will NOT breed her with him. We want to try to avoid having too many merles n the litter. Will be looking for a good sized male, either black or blue to breed with her.

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 24, 2011
here wrote:
My daughter has mid south great dane rescue here in jonesboro she has a web site maybe you should check there not sure if she has a blue one or not but you can look it up ??
I got a rescue Great Dane and she's been the best dog ever! Please opt for a rescue. It's hard to adopt out a big dog like that. Too many people think they want a big dog and don't like going through all the potty/chewing stages. Then they just give them up or worse yet, dump them.
Christian

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 20, 2011
speedygonzalez wrote:
I dont mean to interupt, but.ive heard that the puppy patch uses a puppy mill breeder? Just make sure to do your research.and meet with the pets parents to assure health, etc.
Try this

Canton, TX

#17 Dec 21, 2011
Rescue before buying a puppy its well worth it and these gentle giants need our help!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why isn't the media reporting that the German A... 4 min grant 48
Mid 20 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old 37 min caseyking5413 139
News Officer finds drug in man's buttocks at jail 1 hr GrammarNazi 1
plumber 1 hr Payday 6
do guys like girls w hair down there (Aug '10) 1 hr guest 207
gay guys that work at the mall (Jan '11) 2 hr Dakota 148
Arkansas Is A Great State 2 hr GrammarNazi 21
ar hb 1228 3 hr Barton Farley 38
Hillary Nailed on Benghazi? 3 hr Disclaimer 108
Global Warming Facts 6 hr Disclaimer 66