"It Works" body wraps!!!

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wrap Happy

Blytheville, AR

#1 Apr 28, 2011
I would like to tell you how you can lose some inches in a fast and effective way. I want to say first that i have done the wraps on myself and have seen amazing results. So I for a fact that it works! you can check it out on youtube @ "It Works" body wraps. I would add the link but I don't know how to lol. If you are interested you can email me @ [email protected]
Curious

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Where can you get these done at?
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Lemme tell you about a truly effective way to lose weight. Get off your ass and move around. Go jogging. Eat less. Substitute fried foods for fruit! This isn't a hard concept.

I know it's hard to do; it's a lifestyle change. Don't let anyone sell you this BS. There are only two effective ways to lose weight (excluding drugs): The first was mentioned above and the second is liposuction or other surgical methods.
Crazy

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 29, 2011
I dont think fried foods instead of fruit is a very healthy decision. I think I'll stick to my own diet, thank you.
Anonymous wrote:
Lemme tell you about a truly effective way to lose weight. Get off your ass and move around. Go jogging. Eat less. Substitute fried foods for fruit! This isn't a hard concept.
I know it's hard to do; it's a lifestyle change. Don't let anyone sell you this BS. There are only two effective ways to lose weight (excluding drugs): The first was mentioned above and the second is liposuction or other surgical methods.
Bull S HHH

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 29, 2011
Seriously...this wrap junk is just that...junk. All it does is suck water out of your cells, TEMPORARILY shrinking them a bit, and re distributing your body mass so it LOOKS as if you have lost weight. This is the problem, people want a quick fix. And there is no such thing. After a few days, youre back to your fat old self, lumps, cellulite, rolls and all. Try working out!
Happy

United States

#6 May 2, 2011
I done 2 wraps a couple if weeks ago and have kept the inches off! I have been excercising consistently for a couple months now and have seen results. But I absolutly seen even more results when I used the wraps and have not gained the inches back. If you are serious about getting in shape and feel like you need that extra boost to help you get there, then try the wraps. we all know that 9 times out of 10 when we are working hard and not seeing immediate results that its easy to give up! The wraps gave me the motivation to keep going because I COULD see immedite results and I feel better than i have in years!!! Please dont think you can use the wrap and keep eating like crazy and keep the inches off, because it does not work that way!
who

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 25, 2011
Is there a salon in Jonesboro that sells the "It Works" system wraps?
Does it work

Trumann, AR

#9 Jun 27, 2011
The body wraps that are sold for $25 do no more than wrapping your body in saran wrap.The only difference is the price & technique.The "special" lotion & drinking water the whole time only makes you sweat more.If it was such a miracle product you would not have to continue to get wrapped to keep the inches off.Now I bought one of the belts @ wal-mart in the workout dept. that you wrap around your body while exercising & it works exactly the same.I wear it around the house while cleaning & during my daily walk & I must say there is a noticeable difference.I'm not downing the product because it does what it says it's going to but I'm just trying to save you that $50 a month to get wrapped.
inaccurate silly you

Monroe, MI

#10 Aug 7, 2011
First of all...I know that the "special lotion" is not for taking out water weight. The formula is made of botanicals that take toxins out of your fat cells. I am live walking proof that the wraps DO work! I have lost several pants sizes. The wraps are not expensive either. But, then I like to do healthy things for myself...I would much rather spend money on healthy supplements than "water weight bands" at walmart...
Does it work wrote:
The body wraps that are sold for $25 do no more than wrapping your body in saran wrap.The only difference is the price & technique.The "special" lotion & drinking water the whole time only makes you sweat more.If it was such a miracle product you would not have to continue to get wrapped to keep the inches off.Now I bought one of the belts @ wal-mart in the workout dept. that you wrap around your body while exercising & it works exactly the same.I wear it around the house while cleaning & during my daily walk & I must say there is a noticeable difference.I'm not downing the product because it does what it says it's going to but I'm just trying to save you that $50 a month to get wrapped.
Wrap Happy

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Allure Salon on Southwest Drive has them
reason

Sevierville, TN

#12 Aug 9, 2011
inaccurate silly you wrote:
First of all...I know that the "special lotion" is not for taking out water weight. The formula is made of botanicals that take toxins out of your fat cells.
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Berealpeople

Atlanta, GA

#13 May 19, 2012
It does indeed work. Get results that CAN & WILL last if you are sensible with you diet and keep salt low! I tell that to anyone, now if you go and eat Cheeseburgers every day afterwards then NO your results will NOT STAY. Go check us out, all the science is here: www.myitworksbody.com & www.youtube.com/myitworksbody
boobie

Ash Flat, AR

#14 May 20, 2012
'wraps'? physics proves its impossible !

Besides wraps have been around for 30 years that I know of and people keep getting fatter .

If you want to lose fat get off your ass go walk and start eating healthy .
amy

Richardson, TX

#15 Jul 2, 2012
Many people have asked me if I just promote the wraps so that people can be lazy and lose inches that way. Most people that ask me that don't really know me well, so I want to explain, I promote a healthy lifestyle! I have seen amazing results with the wraps personally and on many, many men and women. I have seen them help tone and tighten tummies of new moms and arm/legs/tummies of people that have lost a lot of weight and have extra skin. Many initially use them because of what they do for stretch marks and cellulite (no workout in the world can help with these). I have also seen the wraps work on people who are so fit, but just cannot get rid of those last few inches (ask the personal trainers and fitness instructors that I have on my team). These wraps have given so many a jump start with their fitness and weight loss goals. Many of the It Works products (yes we have more than just wraps) speed up the results, repair and healing times between workouts--and give your body the proper nutrition and detoxification it deserves to get the best workout possible. It Works and myself do not promote being lazy, we just promote natural, optimal health that will produce results unwavering to anything else. Why work harder to lose body fat, when you can work smarter--getting the most out of nutrition and your body's capabilities!
Sandi

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jul 2, 2012
Girl I believe you. I'm having my 1st Wrap party next week and I've already decided to become a distributor. I eat right and run but need a little help with that bothersome cellulite that a lot of women get. I can't wait to get started!!
Tam

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2012
You should do the research on the herbs in the body wraps. Most are for cell circulation, moisturizing and toning. The detox works because you are drinking more water then what you normally would, not from the "special lotion". I'm not sure if it's possible to detox your body from the outside in, since a detoxification is an internal thing and our livers and kidneys do a pretty good job of this on their own. Our bodies have a built in filter system. go figure!!! While water is good for you and you should drink it, it is dangerous to drink more water then what you are used to. One should only drink when they are thirsty. Do your research on the dangers of detoxification with water. As far as the wraps, with all of the herbs that are in them, I think it's a great way to moisturize and tone your skin and get your blood circulating. But a detox? I seriously doubt it. You can only lose weight with diet and exercise--its a prove fact.
Heather
#18 Aug 16, 2012
It Works! Wraps and company are a rip off. They are made to show a change in inches but the inches come right back on so you buy another wrap. It is a never ending cycle. Try to find any scientific research as to how it "detoxifies" your body on their website. You can't. If you want to spend hundreds of dollars on garbage, do so. You get the same results from saran wrap and preparation H.
Victoria

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Sep 2, 2012
The it works wraps do not suck they water out of you body they detox and shrink your fat cells. Unlike water weight wraps. You do not have to use the wraps to see change they have gels, pills, bars, protein shakes and other type of products.
Tiffany G

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Sep 2, 2012
This is so silly. Don't buy the hype. It is like getting your ear stapled to lose weight. If you are already in shape and want to shed a few lbs before some type of competitive event that deals with fitness or physical beauty, then it will work for that day. Once you rehydrate and eat carbs again you are back where you started. There is no miracle. Even skinny girls have cellulite. Magazines don't show truth, they show an unrealistic version of the ideal for women. If you really want to be healthy and toned, watch your portion control and work out with weights. There is no overnight "cure" for additional lbs.
Brianna

Bismarck, ND

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Wraps rock!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 1 hr kay mile 283
Looking for a friend 1 hr uhhuh uhhuh 2
Worst judge 2 hr Brother 14
Judge Brent Davis 2 hr Brother 2
Bill Clinton Has a Manspreading Problem and Tha... 4 hr Arkansaw 91
A smell from down there 4 hr Noticed 7
police scanner 5 hr cat daddy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages