First Prev
of 2
Next Last
overcharged

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Has anyone else been overcharged using a debit card at this place???

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2010
I always use Visa Credit Card have not had any issues.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 31, 2010
Looks like when your using the debit card you would see the amount on the register. If it has one of the machines you slide your card through it should show up. I would never let the card out of my hands. They may of added a tip.

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 31, 2010
Loved Ron's at one time.The food now is worse than Guy's Buffet in Paragould.Sorry Ron,it is the truth.You have chosen to let it get this way,and if you do not change,you will be out of bus.in 1 year.

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2010
guest wrote:
Loved Ron's at one time.The food now is worse than Guy's Buffet in Paragould.Sorry Ron,it is the truth.You have chosen to let it get this way,and if you do not change,you will be out of bus.in 1 year.
I didn't think any place could be worse than GUYS!!!

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 8, 2011
my husband and i ate there today.the boy was putting plates up.the one i picked up was dirty on bottom i kept picking them up and i finally told him he needed to go through them .he took them back to kitchen and i seen they were just wiping them off thats so nasty.the manager wasnt there and looked like kids running the front.
Wayne

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 8, 2011
Ron has got so money hungry and he is going to be stupid enough to let it take him down. WHat a shame it once was a good place but not no more. yes it is also nasty
fsdrt

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2011
The food not as a good before. Wife is Ill from food posnin and I blowed in my pants leavin and now got a bad stain in the frunt seat of my truck.
Ain't goin back.

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jul 8, 2011
i thought bout calling him and telling him yes it use to be a good place.not anymore.
Ray

Evening Shade, AR

#10 Oct 30, 2011
We ate there last week and the fish was burned and nasty, the deserts were old and stale. Needs to be closed down, total puke joint!
Just saying

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Oct 30, 2011
I haven't ever had a bad experience there, we had family in from out of town a week ago yesterday (Saturday) and went out there about 6. The place was packed, but the service was good and the food was really good. It was clean and the fish was hot and tasty. The only thing wrong that we saw was they ran out of stuffed crab, and there was a table full of people who sat next to us with at least ten people and every one of them left untouched fish and food on their plate enough for another person to have eaten. Such waste. I know it wasn't because of the food being bad, it was really good. We go there for lunch sometimes, I find it is a bit pricey but with people wasting food the way they do I can understand it. The fish was WAY better than Ed's, their fish often tastes muddy. Just another opinion, and I know what they say about those.....lol.

Blytheville, AR

#12 Oct 30, 2011
Weve never been disappointed with Rons

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 30, 2011
Regular at Ron's, it's always good.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 30, 2011
Can't afford to eat there.

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 30, 2011
Worked there for 3 years..
pink poodle

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2011
My family eats there a lot and we've never had a bad experience

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Nov 1, 2011
too high can go to red losbter for the same money
Anonymous

State University, AR

#18 Nov 2, 2011
Dirty (literally!!) secrets about Ron's (I worked there for close to a year unfortunately)...

The desserts taste stale because they are. They put the uneaten desserts back in the cooler and keep bringing them out, sometimes for days at a time.

They stir the tarter sauce with their arm and hand! They tell you to dump all the ingredients in and stick your arm in it and stir!!!!!!! And they don't put a glove on to do it. So if you ever find an arm hair or whatever in your tarter sauce now you know why.
Just saying

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Nov 2, 2011
The above post sounds like a disgruntled employee to me. Part of it could be true, but I would much rather have a clean hand or arm on or in my food as opposed to the "sanitary" gloves some places use, like Subway, and you stand and watch them ring up sales, handle money, scratch, and everything else with that glove and then go right back on the line and use it to make your food. I think the gloves are nasty, employees think it's too much trouble to take off one pair and put on a new pair so many times, much much more likely to just wash their hands and they will be clean. I have never seen anything dirty going on in Ron's!!

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 2, 2011
Ate there tonight-it was great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox News: Its Viewers Are the Most Misinformed 7 min Barton Farley 1
Jonesboro liberals on topix is crazy! 13 min Fo Show 7
Vote Republican and Live in Poverty 19 min Sacred Trey Resur... 17
Wet/Dry issue 22 min guest 388
period panties 32 min Guest 4
Sasha Lachelle James 38 min Guest 40
Why do black people lie all the time (Dec '13) 39 min Really 7
ebola hits dallas 1 hr Disclaimer 719
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 1 hr Disclaimer 171
Asa = Bad for Arkansas 1 hr Disclaimer 89