Abortion anyone?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Red Hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thoughts? I myself am prochoice, I personally would not have one but if a friend or family member decided to, I would go hold their hand through it.
(I'm tired of all the racist threads, same crap different day, need something new to discuss)
So do you feel there should be limits? I think each person should be limited to only 2-3 abortions after that, mandatory hysterectomy! But then there is also the issues of rape and mental retardation which in those cases wouldn't be fair... How do you feel it should be regulated?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you're pregnant, you're having a baby, barring a miscarriage. That's the way it should be. There are too many people who have casual sex and then think it's ok to just go out and have the child done away with. That's horrible and disgusting and anyone who argues that point should put their head in an oven.
Red Hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
If you're pregnant, you're having a baby, barring a miscarriage. That's the way it should be. There are too many people who have casual sex and then think it's ok to just go out and have the child done away with. That's horrible and disgusting and anyone who argues that point should put their head in an oven.
So it's ok for an actual living breathing feeling person to die bc of their opinion but not ok for a sac of tissue to die is what I'm getting from you...right?
What if the pregnancy is a health risk for the mother and she didn't know it at the time her and her husband were trying to have a baby. Should the mother & child both die? Or should be husband get to keep his wife, abort the baby and try adoption?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
...That's horrible and disgusting and anyone who argues that point should put their head in an oven.
You are being closed-minded as demonstrated by this statement...
smoke

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

are you giving them or wanting one?
liberal wacko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Thoughts? I myself am pro murder, I personally would not murder, but if a friend or family member decided to, I would go hold their hand through it.
(I'm tired of all the racist threads, same crap different day, need something new to discuss)
So do you feel there should be limits? I think each person should be limited to only 2-3 murders, after that, mandatory jail! How do you feel it should be regulated?
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Red Hot wrote:
So it's ok for an actual living breathing feeling person to die bc of their opinion but not ok for a sac of tissue to die is what I'm getting from you...right?
It's not an unliving "sac of tissue". It's a living human being that is put to death in the most gruesome, barbaric method imaginable. Here, take a look for yourself then let me know how you can classify an unborn baby as a "sac of tissue".

http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Ba...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pro-Choice, so highly regarded by many, is a cop-out. You can make up scenarios all you want, but the death caused by abortion is the murder of an innocent; "a sac of tissue"... lol. Don't think just b/c you've euphanized the act and made this type of murder legal that you have no responsibility. Rue the day you murder a child in the womb; you will never be the same. An evil will live in you needing to be satiated by grief, remorse and more death. Karma... you don't have to believe.
daddy

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Red Hot wrote:
Thoughts? I myself am prochoice, I personally would not have one but if a friend or family member decided to, I would go hold their hand through it.
(I'm tired of all the racist threads, same crap different day, need something new to discuss)
So do you feel there should be limits? I think each person should be limited to only 2-3 abortions after that, mandatory hysterectomy! But then there is also the issues of rape and mental retardation which in those cases wouldn't be fair... How do you feel it should be regulated?
Why you bitch about people murdering kids after they are pooping in their diapers but not when they are pooping in their mother's womb, you trashy, blood sucking ho. Abortion should only be done after people get up big enough for us to see that they are human garbage like you instead of somebody good for the world.
Smack

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I'm not going to get sucked deeply into this pit of a debate.......however, I'm not ashamed to share my view or opinion.

I'm pro-choice. Period. Simply because I know that there are things far worse and more merciless than death itself. Death should not be feared, it's something that we all have to do, and get closer to every single day.
An unwanted child brought into this world, is pretty much destined for a hard life, plenty full of misery.
When this world is not completely filled with irresponsible men, that get to choose not to stay, provide, work, mentor, or even love their children, then I might consider changing my mind.
Until then, I look at it as a shortcut straight to heaven, bypassing this infested, evil world.
I love my life, but if someone came to me when I was in my mothers womb, and asked me to choose to come here, and endure some of the things, losses, tragedies that I have.....I would instantly choose the straight shot to heaven. I would not miss what I never had.

Will mothers that abort go to heaven? I don't know. That's not for me to decide. Something for them to certainly consider.

Will the babies go to heaven? You bet !

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an unliving "sac of tissue". It's a living human being that is put to death in the most gruesome, barbaric method imaginable. Here, take a look for yourself then let me know how you can classify an unborn baby as a "sac of tissue".
http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Ba...
A part of the definition of the word "Human being" is being born alive. Until then, it is, by definition, a tumor.

http://www.google.com/search...
Realistic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Legal or illegal, it's going to happen. So let's make sure that it's happening in a safe, clean environment and performed by professionals with professional grade tools instead of yahoos with wire coat hangers. Why force the person that already has a consciousness and hopes and dreams and fears to have their life destroyed so that someone else can come into the world and have a really shitty life because their parents were forced to reproduce before they got their shit together? I'd rather be dead than have the life of a broke teenage girl's baby.
Smack

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realistic wrote:
I'd rather be dead than have the life of a broke teenage girl's baby.
That's altogether an awesome post, but that last sentence was on target. Why would anyone wish that upon a baby?

Probably one of the same that is like me and beeches about welfare, crime, and paying taxes.
Red Hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

PLAINSIGHT wrote:
Pro-Choice, so highly regarded by many, is a cop-out. You can make up scenarios all you want, but the death caused by abortion is the murder of an innocent; "a sac of tissue"... lol. Don't think just b/c you've euphanized the act and made this type of murder legal that you have no responsibility. Rue the day you murder a child in the womb; you will never be the same. An evil will live in you needing to be satiated by grief, remorse and more death. Karma... you don't have to believe.
Well like I said I PERSONALLY wouldn't have one, even if I was raped or in a bad spot unable to raise a child. I would give it up for adoption if I were unable to care for it. Now had I been raped and gotten pregnant at age 14 it might be a different story but I really don't know so thank god I never had to find out!
Observer

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Was it Ronal Reagan who said " Ever notice that everyone who is pro-choice, has already been born?"
Red Hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not an unliving "sac of tissue". It's a living human being that is put to death in the most gruesome, barbaric method imaginable. Here, take a look for yourself then let me know how you can classify an unborn baby as a "sac of tissue".

http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Ba...
Those pics are sad but they are not from legal abortions in the US. 12wks is the max gestational age to have an abortion but in many states 8wks is the cut off.
At 3wks the baby is a ball of cells called a blastocyst
4wks the ball of cells has officially become an embryo and is the size of a poppyseed
5wks entire "body" is only about the size of a sesame seed
6wks little buds appear where arms & legs will develop
8wks is about 5/8 of an inch long and weighs four hundredths of an ounce
At 10wks the embryo has finally become a fetus and vital organs start to function.

So I think the cut off for ALL states should be 8wks...but that's just MY opinion
Smack

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Observer wrote:
Was it Ronal Reagan who said " Ever notice that everyone who is pro-choice, has already been born?"
Probably so, but we didn't actually have a choice in the matter.

I'm just sitting here thinking of how many people I have heard say 'I wish I had never been born'.
But, they also didn't get a choice.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Abortion is disgusting and the fact that it's legal is a mind-blowing.
they have the choice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 2, 2011
 
Smack wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably so, but we didn't actually have a choice in the matter.
I'm just sitting here thinking of how many people I have heard say 'I wish I had never been born'.
But, they also didn't get a choice.
they were given the gift of life, unless they are completely paralyzed they can end it

they shouldn't

a babe in the womb has no choice, it's the so-called adults who decide to murder it and who do the ugly deed
Smack

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

guest wrote:
Abortion is disgusting and the fact that it's legal is a mind-blowing.
Yes, it is disgusting. Very. But so is unloved babies, unwanted babies, neglected babies, abused babies.
Wouldn't it be awesome if we were ALL women, and MEN, made with a device, or some way, that we had to unlock something, or punch in a code, to activate your fertility? lol :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 55 min Sayitsso 27
new hospital 1 hr Sayitsso 33
Busloads Of Illegals Shopping At Walmart With E... 1 hr guest 44
Am I wrong? 2 hr BBB 7
jhdc??? (Oct '13) 2 hr fedup 6
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 2 hr BBB 2,436
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 2 hr guest 526
milita heading to the border 2 hr Fo Show 397
•••
•••
•••
Jonesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••