Babies being born without fathers

Babies being born without fathers

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

BeResponsible

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 29, 2012
If you are convicted by these statistics of children without a father or if you know someone else who would be then please do something about it. All of us need each of us and each of us need all of us in order to put a stop to this world epidemic of fatherless children.

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census)– 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average.(Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes --14 times the average.(Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average.(National Principals Association Report)
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.(Rainbows for All God’s Children)
70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average.(U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average.(Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

Clearly, fathers represent a lot more than just a paycheck to a child; they represent safety, protection, guidance, friendship, and someone to look up to.
Brittany

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Tell all these slutbag girls to quit humping everyone and having bastard children. Poor kids. "Sorry you don't have Daddy because your Mom was cumdumpster for guys she barely knew."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Are we supposed to go around chopping off balls or forcing abortions, or what?

Obviously being responsible for our own lives is first and foremost, but then what?

There's not much you can "do" about other people being idiots.

Also, not all fatherless children come from families where mom is just a whore or dad was just a doughebag. Some dads die serving their country, or from cancer or car wrecks and a million other ways.

Fathers play a HUGE roll in the development of a child, I won't argue about that.
LMAO

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 29, 2012
MissWinchester wrote:
Are we supposed to go around chopping off balls or forcing abortions, or what?
Obviously being responsible for our own lives is first and foremost, but then what?
There's not much you can "do" about other people being idiots.
Also, not all fatherless children come from families where mom is just a whore or dad was just a doughebag. Some dads die serving their country, or from cancer or car wrecks and a million other ways.
Fathers play a HUGE roll in the development of a child, I won't argue about that.
All this from a "doughebag" loser who's teaching her own bastards to break the law of the land and be miserable excuses for neighbors by having them playing with fireworks during a ban. Yeah, right.

Mountain Pine, AR

#5 Jun 29, 2012
All babies have a father and a mother. Just because a father is not in the picture is no excuse. A mother alone is perfectly capable of taking care of her child and raising it to be a responsible adult if she wants to. Of course that would involve working and taking responsibility instead of looking for the first john she can find to sleep with and have fun with instead of doing her duties as a mother. Being married doesn't just automatically make you a good parent. How many of the mothers in your statistics had jobs and married as virgins to men they loved then gave birth after they had the finances to take care of themselves and then a child. Whoring around is a bitch but that is just what society does. The children suffer alright but lay blame where blame is due. Rape and incest victims would be the exception to that rule of course. So now here is the big questions: Were you a victim of premarried pregnancy or a virtious person that followed the teaching of the bible.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 29, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
All this from a "doughebag" loser who's teaching her own bastards to break the law of the land and be miserable excuses for neighbors by having them playing with fireworks during a ban. Yeah, right.
Oh please. Just because I don't cower and bow to every law thrown out by the morons in charge does NOT make me any of the names you just called me. My children have a wonderful father too by the way, so they are not bastards. At least I'm not trolling on a forum for a place I claim to hate like you are. If we are such terrible people here in Jonesboro why don't you leave?
hannah

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 29, 2012
okay so this is just a little outragious, comin from a fatherless home doesnt make kids "bastards" and doesnt mean the mother is a "slut" and sleeps around. not every family is like that i would know, my dads never been around and never really tried and im pretty sure i turned out just fine so whoever started this crap is just a moron. some kids yea turn out to have a rough lives but its not always because the father isnt there, not everything to blaim is for the dad it could be a lot of other things that cause kids to act the way they do not just that one person.
Its HOT and DRY

Paragould, AR

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Since Medicaid picks up the tab for large portion of these births.
Offer a cash incentive to do free sterilizations for any female capable of becoming pregnant and all the men.
Original Poster

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
I started the thread aimed at the women who want to sleep with everyone and then claim their birth control failed.
I know there are tons of children without fathers for other reasons. Thats unfortunate and I wasn't trying to say anything negative about those situations/children/mothers.
Just hate seeing all the uneducated, unresponsible, young, single mothers around here.
Original Poster

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Its HOT and DRY wrote:
Since Medicaid picks up the tab for large portion of these births.
Offer a cash incentive to do free sterilizations for any female capable of becoming pregnant and all the men.
Good idea!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 29, 2012
We are in a female independent society now to where some women don't want a father for her child, just a sperm donor. Many are educated, in great careers & very financially stable. Father is just a word anyway. How many are actually dads & true daddys? Statistics are a smoke screen. You can apply any situation in life & come up with a reason or a commonality as to why people do & act the way they do, then peg it on something. There are many single mothers that need to be praised for parenting. They've sacraficed many things to be a good mom...all they get is one stinking day out of a year to be recognized. Have any statistics on them? Like their kids being smarter & more compassionate? Or responsible & attentive? Perhaps well rounded & happy?....if you don't... I can give you a list of 50 or so women doing just fine raising bright, normal kids:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 29, 2012
With the exception of a handful of men that I know to be true daddys...most fathers constantly work & are the punisher. As for knowing & interacting with their kids...it's rare after they start school. Many couldn't tell you what year their kids are born without pausing, let alone their shoe size. I realize that might offend some of you dads...but I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the ones that don't say three words to their kids at the dinner table (ofcourse that's a lost art form..too many trips to McDonalds & eating in shifts around the tv). The ones that show up to a couple of games out of guilt & the ones that think they rule the house, but haven't a clue as to what's going on. You know who you are. Are there any stats to fatherless homes when the father actually is in it? The ones who pick work or friends over their family?? Their hunting or hobby of the month over their kids? Don't act like all of these "in house" fathers are doing great jobs...you'd be lying. To the ones who are good dads...good for you:)
Dad

Haslet, TX

#13 Jun 30, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
With the exception of a handful of men that I know to be true daddys...most fathers constantly work & are the punisher. As for knowing & interacting with their kids...it's rare after they start school. Many couldn't tell you what year their kids are born without pausing, let alone their shoe size. I realize that might offend some of you dads...but I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the ones that don't say three words to their kids at the dinner table (ofcourse that's a lost art form..too many trips to McDonalds & eating in shifts around the tv). The ones that show up to a couple of games out of guilt & the ones that think they rule the house, but haven't a clue as to what's going on. You know who you are. Are there any stats to fatherless homes when the father actually is in it? The ones who pick work or friends over their family?? Their hunting or hobby of the month over their kids? Don't act like all of these "in house" fathers are doing great jobs...you'd be lying. To the ones who are good dads...good for you:)
Sometimes dad has to pick work over family or family doesn't eat get diapers etc. your views are skewed I bet you a real bitch!
Neale

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Brittany wrote:
Tell all these slutbag girls to quit humping everyone and having bastard children. Poor kids. "Sorry you don't have Daddy because your Mom was cumdumpster for guys she barely knew."
Thats some fresh honesty!
right

Trumann, AR

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Brittany wrote:
That offends me because my sone is 4 months old now and his father passed away the day before he was born. In fact thats what threw me into labor! So while your sitting there maken fun of innocent children for not having fathers maybe you should walk a mile in my shoes!
back up

Dexter, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2013
to Brittany.

You have no right to judge anyone, just because a woman has a baby and the father is not around does not make her a whore. Oh what it must be like to be as holy as your are! Just who do you think you are anyway? I hope and pray your children do not have to go without a father because let me tell you I had no father in my life and it sucked. He chose to walk away and I suffered because of it. My mother struggled to take care of me but she did it. So you need to get off of your high horse lil Miss and think before you post such hateful things.
derrick

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2013
back up wrote:
to Brittany.
You have no right to judge anyone, just because a woman has a baby and the father is not around does not make her a whore. Oh what it must be like to be as holy as your are! Just who do you think you are anyway? I hope and pray your children do not have to go without a father because let me tell you I had no father in my life and it sucked. He chose to walk away and I suffered because of it. My mother struggled to take care of me but she did it. So you need to get off of your high horse lil Miss and think before you post such hateful things.
any parent mother or father who chooses to stay away from their kids ( even if it means taking a lessor paying job like i did to stay around for your kids)isn't worth the paper it takes to wipe my ass and any parent mother or father who keeps their kid away from the other parent ( unless there is harm to the child) is no better than the stuff that comes out of my ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min --Bad Dad-- 42,147
Is there an answer? 1 hr Guest 17
News Area lawmakers react to deadly school shooting 1 hr shame on you 7
Dyson Psychiatric is a joke 1 hr grow up 2
Dems Announce Plans To Repeal The 2nd Amendment 2 hr wtf 13
Florida shooting: West Point admits murdered hero 3 hr Arkansaw 1
Funny thing about Milfs of NEA. 3 hr guest 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance