First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Black Man

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2010
White people stop haveing sex with animals. you all are a bad influence on black people. Bestiality is not what you should be doing. Every bad thing that we do we learn it from you.

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 21, 2010
So you're saying that you're gonna go commit bestiality because you saw white people doing it? LOL @ you!

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2010
Which drug are you on tonight?

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 21, 2010
for once im not directed at you maladi

:)

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 21, 2010
ASU Republican wrote:
for once im not directed at you maladi
:)
That's good because I don't do drugs!
slave trader

AOL

#6 Jul 21, 2010
yeah,i see a lot of animal sex going on here in jonesboro. seems like everywhere i look,some white woman has got herself a gorilla or a chimp on her arm. sickening....
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 21, 2010
Black Man wrote:
White people stop haveing sex with animals. you all are a bad influence on black people. Bestiality is not what you should be doing. Every bad thing that we do we learn it from you.
Every time I see a white women with a colored boy I am seeing Bestiality. Whe would a white women want to play with the best I will never know.
Gust1

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2010
So you white people don't like the fact that black people shop in kroger,but you can put up with that crazy shi..t.
Sick

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2010
You are all sick,I seen a black women with a horse.
mex

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2010
am glade am a mexican we don't fu''k farm animals.
slave trader

AOL

#11 Jul 22, 2010
that's because they start running when they see you beaners coming!
I do it

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2010
The best sex is MAGICsex. You have sex and POOF he's gone!
Black man

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2010
Well let see now, Dexter Police says a white man admits to sexual act with 7 year old girl and 3 other kids and oh onle $25000 cash bond, but you say that black is nasty and keep them out of kroger
homie the clown

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Jul 22, 2010
Homie don't play dat
Black Man

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2010
slave trader wrote:
that's because they start running when they see you beaners coming!
slave trader you can't control your on kind from rapeing kids,you don't deserve the title.
general lee

AOL

#16 Jul 23, 2010
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>slave trader you can't control your on kind from rapeing kids,you don't deserve the title.
dat's a lie! dat's what dat is! a bol' face lie!
actually you negroe daddies are never home to do ANYTHING,period!
and never mind those commercials where there are negroe family groups,out dining and going to disney world. you and i both know that is a myth. almost a big a myth as
you negroes and your sexual organs....
general lee

AOL

#17 Jul 23, 2010
and all your kids are scattered all over the place,until the hud folks show up for head-count!
then,it's "family time'!
Black man

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2010
general lee wrote:
<quoted text>
dat's a lie! dat's what dat is! a bol' face lie!
actually you negroe daddies are never home to do ANYTHING,period!
and never mind those commercials where there are negroe family groups,out dining and going to disney world. you and i both know that is a myth. almost a big a myth as
you negroes and your sexual organs....
As smart as you want to be,it is funney to know that the man you claim to be was a Homosexual in the army,You should read the book written by one of your on,Homosexual in war" And know that General died with a dress on,Dame you stupid.

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2010
Well General Lee the supposed Gay had kids and married a girl. If all gays were like that, Im cool with them being gay.

Black Man, you can read? Your grammar resembles great signs of stupidity... not intelligence. If you did have education your momma would not be proud.

Shame on you! lol
black man

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2010
ASU Republican wrote:
Well General Lee the supposed Gay had kids and married a girl. If all gays were like that, Im cool with them being gay.
Black Man, you can read? Your grammar resembles great signs of stupidity... not intelligence. If you did have education your momma would not be proud.
Shame on you! lol
So If you are married and have kids you can't be gay,Wild i must be a fool,Oh they say that king james was gay too,oh that can't be true, he's in the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$26 million dollar stadium add on? 42 min guest 24
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min BARNEYII 40,882
Abilities Unlimited 1 hr laughing at you 4
Buying used cars 2 hr Guest 1
Dr. Brandon Byrd and assistants 2 hr Curious 7
Sullys (Jun '15) 2 hr guest 32
Flooring 3 hr me sayz 3
H&R Block Emerald Loan (Dec '10) Tue Just curious 262

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages