Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Dec 11, 2012
qwe

Memphis, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
That proves that hard working Americans are paying much more than their fair share now. Just wait until oDumbo gets finished punishing them for working hard.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Figures don't lie.....but liars will figure.
omg

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
Figures don't lie.....but liars will figure.
http://josefbrandenburg.com/wp -content/uploads/2010/03/bulls hit.jpg
omg

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 11, 2012

Ridgedale, MO

#6 Dec 11, 2012
I don't see much new here at all. The top 25% still pay 87% of the income tax collected while the bottom 50% pay damn near nothing.

We continue to have the most unfair tax system imaginable.

It amazes me that you retarded liberal idiots think the rich aren't paying their fair share when they are already paying damn near all of the income tax collected.

Just shows how stupid you are.
no sh

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
omg wrote:
http://josefbrandenburg.com/wp -content/uploads/2010/03/bulls hit.jpg
Lmao!!

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Sine we are discussing facts about federal income taxes, I have an inquiry.

Republicans (ie; John Bohner) say that they are willing to "raise revenue" only through eliminating tax loopholes, and not tax rate increases.

Why is that and what's the difference?
freeze fan

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 11, 2012
http://taxfoundation.org/artic le/summary-latest-federal-inco me-tax-data-2012
Top 25% pays 68% and remaining 75% pay 32%. Do we really need to tax them more? What's the reward for hard work? More money for the ones not willing to work?

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#11 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't see much new here at all. The top 25% still pay 87% of the income tax collected while the bottom 50% pay damn near nothing.
We continue to have the most unfair tax system imaginable.
It amazes me that you retarded liberal idiots think the rich aren't paying their fair share when they are already paying damn near all of the income tax collected.
Just shows how stupid you are.
It says the bottom 50% only makes 11.7% of the annual income in this nation. Thats just robbery.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Republicans (ie; John Bohner) say that they are willing to "raise revenue" only through eliminating tax loopholes, and not tax rate increases.
Raising revenues by cutting deductions hammers the middle class much harder than it does the upper class. Thats why.
der

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
It says the bottom 50% only makes 11.7% of the annual income in this nation. Thats just robbery.
Have you considered the fact that many of them DON'T WORK, and therefore have no income from work?
der

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Raising revenues by cutting deductions hammers the middle class much harder than it does the upper class. Thats why.
wrong. most of what you consider the middle clasee, AKA the working poor, do not itemize anything on their taxes. They walk into some ripoff tax service with a W-2, file a 1040EZ, and walk out with a big check that is usally 3-5 times more than what was actually withheld from their pay.

how about we close some tax credits instead of deductions, like the EIC or the child care credit, which enables non-workers to sit on their ass but still have a taxpayer funded bus come pick up all their kids and take them to a taxpayer funded daycare while the parents sit home, watch HD TV and make more EIC funded kids?

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#15 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not what Paul Ryan says.

He has that honest Peter Parker face too.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what Paul Ryan says.
He has that honest Peter Parker face too.
The middle class and the housing market is the backbone of the US economy. To limit or reduce the mortgage deduction would be the same as stabbing the economy in the heart.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#17 Dec 11, 2012
der wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered the fact that many of them DON'T WORK, and therefore have no income from work?
A lot of rich folks don't work either. They don't need to. I don't think Mittwit worked for several years

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Democrats better not ever snooze during elections again, including the mid-terms.

If there is still one smiggen of doubt - just turn on the news and see what's happening in Michigan right now. The Republican Governor is about to sign the right to work law into effect within this hour.

The first dominant Blue Stete to turn to right to work laws.

Dems,... That's what sitting on our asses in mid terms do to our country.

Arkansans, this goes for you especially. You just elected a Republican Congress and look at what they are already trying to pull on you.
4 sure

West Memphis, AR

#19 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>A lot of rich folks don't work either. They don't need to. I don't think Mittwit worked for several years
And you hate them for it Im sure.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#20 Dec 11, 2012
4 sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And you hate them for it Im sure.
Not really. I don't work either. But I don't draw unemployment benefits. Over $20M in unemployment was paid out just last year to millionaires. That ain't coffee money to the middle class. But apparently it is to those unfortunate millionaires.
qwe

Memphis, TN

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Normal working Americans do not get more of the loopholes. They were created to help campaign donors get out of paying taxes. Increasing the tax rate will increase taxes on a working Americans, while closing loopholes will only raise taxes on those that think they are special.

Keep in mind that either way the lazy will still pay no taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starsbucks 3 min Really 9
Morrissey: “We’re All Called Racist Now, The Wo... 5 min Really 7
REVELATION ~ Dawn of Global Government 7 min Really 8
Top Dem: Women ‘Dying’ Because Dems Losing Elec... 10 min Really 12
Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team 18 min BanAllBarties 15
Wallace Auto Sales in Harrisburg (Oct '17) 19 min kenny 6
Judge in Michael Cohen’s case officiated George... 27 min ButtHurt leftiesR... 13

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages