Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Blue Eyes wrote:
Foliciles, across from the old Dillards, at the Market Place. Paula is the best at everything, cut, color, perm, extentions, ect. Give her a call. She's the best.
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Ha ha i hear the bitch has the herps!!!! She will sleep with anything that walks!!!!!
Her sexual activity has nothing to do with how well she does hair!
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

THERE IS A STYLIST AT PRIVATE EDITION NAMED LIZ GOODWIN, WHO TRAINED IN SCOTLAND. YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL 3 YEARS THERE. SHE IS A GENIUS AT COLOR AND CUT. YOU MAY HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T ANSWER HER PHONE OR ANYTHING ELSE WHILE SHE IS DOING YOUR HAIR. HER RATES ARE VERY REASONABLE. I THINK SHE IS THE SECRET OF JONESBORO.YOU WILL LOVE HER.
amici

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

I just wanna know if anyone knows anything about Amici Salon. I went to their myspace cute girls with cute hair and all of the photos were very good. I went up there last week and no one was there. I went next door and the lady told me that they like for you to call them and they will come and do your hair. Weird huh? Well I called twice left a message and never got a call back. Boy, what a way to run a business!!!!
Amici2

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

I never have a problem getting in and they always call me back. They do both work by appt. only I do know that, but I love both of them girls!! Maybe you got the wrong number.? Try again or leave them a message or add them on Myspace and message them... I promise you will love them too once you give them a chance!!
JHW

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Miranda at First Class Cuts is the best I have found lately. She does a GREAT job on little kids hair too. She is also going to work part time at the beauty school.Very sweet and beautiful girl. Give her a try and I bet you would like her. Tell her Haley sent you.
Satisfied Customer

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

April N @ A Blonde Ambition on Grant St
local gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
THERE IS A STYLIST AT PRIVATE EDITION NAMED LIZ GOODWIN, WHO TRAINED IN SCOTLAND. YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL 3 YEARS THERE. SHE IS A GENIUS AT COLOR AND CUT. YOU MAY HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T ANSWER HER PHONE OR ANYTHING ELSE WHILE SHE IS DOING YOUR HAIR. HER RATES ARE VERY REASONABLE. I THINK SHE IS THE SECRET OF JONESBORO.YOU WILL LOVE HER.
She may be good,but,she's goofy.
anyone

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

anyone know where travis gilliam is now days?>
Brownie Lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Ashley at The Vue gives me the best color and cut. The cut is so easy to style. Have never in over 4 years had a bad color or hair cut. Everyone should really give her a call...awesome girl!
just4fun2

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Judged:

haircare123 wrote:
Anyone except Brandi Smith... She has screwed my hair up for the last time.
So true...a friend of mine went there and ended up having to go somewhere else the next day to get her hair fixed. It looked awful and she had to pay WAY too much. Prices there are outrageous, that's why I never made an appointment there.
STRANGE

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Judged:

just4fun2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So true...a friend of mine went there and ended up having to go somewhere else the next day to get her hair fixed. It looked awful and she had to pay WAY too much. Prices there are outrageous, that's why I never made an appointment there.
kinda strange you say that bc brandi is one of the kindest/caring stylist ive ever been too. if there is ever anytime your not so sure about what you want we always talk before and after so that you are comfortable.. and her prices wow i paid 118 at penny's for a cut and hilite, and 110 at the shop and brandi is 85 for cut hilite and brows! to each is own but she is a good stylist!
kelly

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Rowdie wrote:
Leah at Roman Touch is the best at color and highlights. It's hard to get an appointment with her because she is so busy - but it is really worth it. She has been doing my hair once a month for about two years and I would not let anyone else touch it.(AND I am very picky!)
AMEN to that! She has been doing great on my hair for the past year! I love that she has a private room, so when she's doing my hair I don't have to listen to any other customers and their drama or life stories!
Wendy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

jug wrote:
April Norwood at A Blond Ambition is nothing short of awesome,if I ever want a change I just tell her and let her do whatever she wants and it is always better than I expected,she is the best Ive ever been to.
AMEN! She does an amazing job and will not put her name on anything that will look bad. If you want something done right definately go to April Norwood @ A Blone Ambition! She is the best.

Since: Aug 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

Everyone at Jagged Edge is great and most are willing to work around your schedule. The salon is very nice and everyone is very friendly. Give them a try I promise you will not be disappointed.
Pleased

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Shelly Rounsaville at Allure salon is wonderful! I have been going to her for about 10 years and never had a problem. She is awesome!
Proud of Jonesboro

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

There is a young lady by the name of Jayme at a Tuscan Affair. It's a relatively new salon that is located near Kindermusic in the shopping center near Hays and Radio Shack. She has fixed my hair when I really messed up the color. She has fair prices and is really nice and super contemporary.
ngk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

sweet pea wrote:
Heather @ Sugarfree Rockstar rocks!
Wasn't pleased with her. Always did what she wanted and got in too big a hurry. Was always doing more than 1 customer @ once. Salon always full of drama!!!
jill

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Oh Please.Which staff member posted this?
hog fan wrote:
Everyone at Jagged Edge is great and most are willing to work around your schedule. The salon is very nice and everyone is very friendly. Give them a try I promise you will not be disappointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

145 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dog poop 7 min True 5
Hillary Passes Gas. Barty Cheers the Event! 9 min guest 91
Methodist family health jobs 9 min Social W 3
milita heading to the border 12 min Social grace 394
Baggers Used to Bltch about Jack Booted Thugs b... 16 min guest 14
Busloads Of Illegals Shopping At Walmart With E... 17 min Hello 37
In a WAR between GLOBALISTS and RUSSIANS..."I'm... 24 min Duh 13
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 47 min Rupert B Jigglebottom 2,430
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••