Pretend Christians
good one

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jan 30, 2013
on second thought he does sound a little crazy. he is feeling a little self-righteous and judgmental no?

“We are watching you.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Jason at Central Toyota, very much a pretend Christian.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Jan 31, 2013
If money is the root of all evil....why do they want 10% of my evil.
GuestX

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Jan 31, 2013
When people start talking about religion and money I'm always reminded of what George Carlin said.

"When it comes to bullsh*t, big-time, major league bullsh*t, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullsh*t story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs MONEY! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullsh*t story. Holy Sh*t!"

-George Carlin
Guest

Walnut Ridge, AR

#31 Jan 31, 2013
^ That's spot on
Terry Cook See

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#32 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
A christian is an anti-Christ; a demon that possesses you and teaches you to PRETEND you know GOD, WITHOUT GOD, and that you believe GOD without ever believing GOD. GOD's People are Christ(s), Anointed by the Holy Spirit, while christians have NO Power of GOD and never receive GOD's Holy Spirit. This is why christians have NEVER done one thing Christ and ALL believers do and why there are NO christian teachings in the bible and why christianity is NOT even mentioned in the bible. In the bible there is NO rapture, no going to church, no going to Heaven, no christmas or Easter, no burning in Hell and no christianity. All christian demons pretend to exalt themselves above GOD and use insults and slander against GOD and all His People. But ALL believers work miracles. No christians do. So do NOT be fooled by Powerless christians, for their god is their Powerless, scripture-less christianity, NOT GOD and His Holy Spirit. From all these, turn away. Anti-Christs are Christ-like, but NOT Christ(s) as ALL of GOD's People are.
We used to wonder why the authorities allowed a psychotic menace like you to run loose, but then your Kenyan counterpart got elected to the WH and it all became clear -- the lunatics are running the asylum now.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Jan 31, 2013
All i can say is beware of what they call lifegroups. I was in one and it ruined my church going. Those people were mean and never included me in any activities. I tried three in that church. Run run and never look back. I was in the preachers lifegroup every sunday and when i finally gave up and quit no one but one person ever called me or missed me. What a joke.
Money Man

Denton, TX

#34 Feb 2, 2013
If you're in a small town like Jonesboro that is barely out of the stone age, it is a good idea to join a local church just for networking purposes, otherwise the community will shun you. When I came down here from Wisconsin, I was told that joining a church is the first thing I needed to do when I came to Arkansas, and even though the culture down here is weird, it has much potential. And the weather is awesome!
The Ninety Nines

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Feb 2, 2013
Republican Christians are fake Christians. The teaching of Jesus is antithetical to the Republican platform. That's why most conservatives are the "family values" type of Christian--it's fake Christianity designed to benefit the wealthy elite.
sick

United States

#36 Feb 2, 2013
just be glad it's not you
UWereWarned

Springdale, AR

#37 Feb 2, 2013
The Ninety Nines wrote:
Republican Christians are fake Christians. The teaching of Jesus is antithetical to the Republican platform. That's why most conservatives are the "family values" type of Christian--it's fake Christianity designed to benefit the wealthy elite.
Commonism is not communism.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Feb 2, 2013
"I just go to church to network. I'm in an occupation where it helps to know people, so I go to church and clap and waive my hands in the air and pass out my business cards. I'm from Wisconsin, and the first thing I learned when I came down here was to join a church so you can fit in with this community. It's weird down here, but I like the weather."

Wow that's sad. And this thread is sad because all you want to do is cause drama.
guest

Marshall, TX

#39 Feb 2, 2013
I go to church because christian women canFuck like rabbits. But be careful of pentecostal women because their snatch is so hairy it looks like they have Chewbacca in a leg-lock.
Mister

United States

#40 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
I go to church because christian women canFuck like rabbits. But be careful of pentecostal women because their snatch is so hairy it looks like they have Chewbacca in a leg-lock.
Baptist women are the best of both worlds. They're the most wild at the Cowboy on Saturday nights, then a few hours later on Sunday morning they act so innocent while sitting on the pew singing old gospel hymns. I love Baptist chicks. Why are Baptist girls so loud and wild anyway? Methodist girls go to clubs and stuff too, but they are quiet and they are sneaky about what they do.
gypsyrose44

Jonesboro, AR

#41 Feb 3, 2013
What is really sad about this post is that most of you will die and go to hell because you have not ask The Lord to forgive you. We are only saved through grace it is a gift from God. Mockery is something I can't stand I don't mock you because you are not a Christian. It will be interesting to see all of you put your big boy pants on and tell The Lord off on the day of judgement. Pathetic! You know The Lord exist your just to arrogant and prideful to admit it. On the day that the rapture happens it will be to late for you. Christians are not perfect most of us to try to live right and at least we try to go by a set of rules. You make fun of what you don't understand and what scares you. Why don't you get a clue and pick up a Bible and read some of it. You would see that it is coming true right before our eyes! Like I said go ahead mock, laugh it up but when The Lord comes back for the ones who ask Him into their hearts you are going to remember this thread. Think of it this way, what if I am right and you are wrong? It will be a sad day for you!
guest

Marshall, TX

#42 Feb 3, 2013
gypsyrose44 wrote:
What is really sad about this post is that most of you will die and go to hell because you have not ask The Lord to forgive you. We are only saved through grace it is a gift from God. Mockery is something I can't stand I don't mock you because you are not a Christian. It will be interesting to see all of you put your big boy pants on and tell The Lord off on the day of judgement. Pathetic! You know The Lord exist your just to arrogant and prideful to admit it. On the day that the rapture happens it will be to late for you. Christians are not perfect most of us to try to live right and at least we try to go by a set of rules. You make fun of what you don't understand and what scares you. Why don't you get a clue and pick up a Bible and read some of it. You would see that it is coming true right before our eyes! Like I said go ahead mock, laugh it up but when The Lord comes back for the ones who ask Him into their hearts you are going to remember this thread. Think of it this way, what if I am right and you are wrong? It will be a sad day for you!
No, what's really sad is that you actually believe all that silly bullshit.
digginit

Little Rock, AR

#43 Feb 3, 2013
gypsyrose44 wrote:
What is really sad about this post is that most of you will die and go to hell because you have not ask The Lord to forgive you. We are only saved through grace it is a gift from God. Mockery is something I can't stand I don't mock you because you are not a Christian. It will be interesting to see all of you put your big boy pants on and tell The Lord off on the day of judgement. Pathetic! You know The Lord exist your just to arrogant and prideful to admit it. On the day that the rapture happens it will be to late for you. Christians are not perfect most of us to try to live right and at least we try to go by a set of rules. You make fun of what you don't understand and what scares you. Why don't you get a clue and pick up a Bible and read some of it. You would see that it is coming true right before our eyes! Like I said go ahead mock, laugh it up but when The Lord comes back for the ones who ask Him into their hearts you are going to remember this thread. Think of it this way, what if I am right and you are wrong? It will be a sad day for you!
Where does the bible say to ask the Lord to forgive you?
guest

United States

#45 Feb 18, 2013
Heather burgess really in a high horse for a girl w 2 kids and no husband
Terry
#46 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Insane christian fool ! There's no rapture in the bible. The word rapture is not even mentioned in the bible. But neither is your Satanic christianity. And there aren't any christian teachings in the bible. IF you could read the bible without being insane, seeing things that are NOT in the bible, you wouldn't be a christian and you wouldn't be telling all these pure lies about GOD and the bible. The Lord is never coming back for anyone. WHen He comes, He comes to be glorified in His saints. THe Jesus returns and GOD's People rule and reign with Him.
You insane lying christian devils WISH GOD would leave the planet and take all His People off the Earth. But if you weren't so insane, you could read the rest of the scripture that tells us WHERE you christians will be taken. ALL you christians will be killed, taken in Death; where the vultures gather, that's where your dead bodies will be. And all of GOD's People remain standing.
You pray to demons and pretend demons are Jesus ! LOL Jesus left the planet over 2000 years ago and can't help anyone, says Jesus. He sent the Holy SPirit back to be our everything, our Lord, Savior, leads us into all Truth, blesses us with every blessing in the Heavenly realm. GOD's People are Jews and Sons of GOD, not christians. I'm not a christian, but neither is GOD or Christ. But you and Satan are !
COnclusion: It's up to you hate filled christians to produce your rapture. GOD doesn't have a thing to do with your Satanic christian nonsense !
you have got to be the biggest dumbass in this entire forum. hurr durr christian devils dont know the bible hurr durr!
Terry
#48 Feb 18, 2013
I am Satan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Had someone 23 min Guest 1
Where is the best place to eat downtown? (Sep '08) 24 min guest 51
Comey in trouble 55 min Proud bagger 4
Christie matthews 1 hr guest 3
Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team 1 hr guest 3
Woman observed at NEA Clinic 1 hr guest 4
Hush Money Hannuty 1 hr guest 27

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages