Botched photo booth at wedding

Botched photo booth at wedding

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Bride-to-be Dad

Bryant, AR

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Does anybody know what company was in charge of the photo booth at the Cameron wedding? I heard it didn't go well. I don't know the Cameron couple, or I would ask them myself. My daughter wants a booth at her wedding, but we don't want to be disapointed with poor service or quality. Any suggestions on a quality photo booth service company?

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Bride-to-be Dad wrote:
Does anybody know what company was in charge of the photo booth at the Cameron wedding? I heard it didn't go well. I don't know the Cameron couple, or I would ask them myself. My daughter wants a booth at her wedding, but we don't want to be disapointed with poor service or quality. Any suggestions on a quality photo booth service company?
Little Red Photo booth out of Mtn. Home is awesome and she travels all over. Look her up.
DJ

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2012
I work for Sound Xtreme DJ Service based in Pocahontas and we have a photo booth. Even though it WAS NOT our set up at the Cameron/DeFries wedding, I hate that someone had a bad experience. Our photo booth was in Poplar Bluff that evening at the Black River Coliseum for a reception there.

If you are interested in a photo booth for your daughter's wedding, please check out our website @www.soundxtreme.com. We have many customer testimonials and can provide solid references regarding our professionalism and quality service. We look forward to hearing from you!!
huh?

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 14, 2012
What happened? How was it messed up??
Wedding Crasher

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Well I've been to plenty of weddings with photo booths and the best one IMHO is the guy at Mid south photo. The pictures were great and came out real fast.
Bride-to-be dad

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I don't know what the problem was. I wasn't there. Just heard it went bad. Don't know if could trust a DJ to provide photo services either..... No offence! Your probably a good DJ.
DJ

Euless, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2012
No offense taken.

The photo booth we have is a mobile photo booth that we have trained extensively on. Doesn't take a lot of photography skills to run it, so no worries there, it runs itself. The most important part of it is being there on time to set it up, provide great customer service, and ensure a quality product. Sound Xtreme has built its reputation on doing just that, whether it be with DJing or the Photo Booth. Both services are consistently booked into next Spring's wedding season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Right Wing Companies That Every Progressive ... 3 hr Fo Show 23
Frito maintenance 3 hr Curious 1
kait 8 (Apr '12) 3 hr Guest 69
El Acapulco Mexican Restaurant in Jonesboro 4 hr Timmy2dicks 29
Hire felons (Jun '11) 4 hr Guest 21
brooke bonds (Jan '12) 4 hr leekylawn 8
Michelle Tilley 4 hr Blah 5
Child Molester Josh Duggar Chillin' With A Bunc... 4 hr Duh 73
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search