Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#121 Jan 30, 2013
eh-heh hehe heh haa haw hhhee hee
knowitall

United States

#122 Jan 30, 2013
NONCHALANT wrote:
I mean seriously, white people is not any better than any other race in this country or state. We can be that wild animals. But I can relate to you (a white person) as thieves...You don't have no control over anything but your mouth right now, so go ahead and hide behind these topixs and hate, judge or whatever. So really to my point in question..>DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU OWN NORTH AMERICA???!!!
I don't think I own north america, but I do own 75 acres. I bought it with my hard earned money. I didn't steel it from any indians. I think your a Fruit Loop!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#123 Feb 8, 2013
NONCHALANT wrote:
I mean seriously, white people is not any better than any other race in this country or state. We can be that wild animals. But I can relate to you (a white person) as thieves...You don't have no control over anything but your mouth right now, so go ahead and hide behind these topixs and hate, judge or whatever. So really to my point in question..>DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU OWN NORTH AMERICA???!!!
truth is non whites are BETTER THAN WHITE COLONIAL DICKHEADS!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#124 Feb 8, 2013
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think I own north america, but I do own 75 acres. I bought it with my hard earned money. I didn't steel it from any indians. I think your a Fruit Loop!
and who sold it to you a illegal cracker right? it doesnt belong to you! GET OUT!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#125 Feb 8, 2013
blackman wrote:
u white people make me sick. the reason we cant get ahead is because everything we want yall own it. land, banks, stores, car lots, grocery stores everything. u took everything for yourselfs a long long time ago but know u want us to believe we dont work hard enough or we are lazy u kiss my black ass. i cant wait till god destroy this world and make things right. one day black people will have the same statis as white people and white people will swap places with us. white people will have to build from nothing, headed towards nothing. same way we do everyday. it makes me sick thinking about. the curse that is upon us will, will be yours! Have a nice day white people!!!
you mean STOLE IT!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#127 Feb 8, 2013
dutchnozzle wrote:
Do you realize america was one of the last nations who still had slavery. Who owned them ?white people. America was founded by whites in the first place and they were the ones who constructed the constitution. Of course whites are going to think they own america. Because they do. We make up most the population. Get used to it.
THIS LAND IS FOUNDED BY OMECS ,PRECLOVIS AND OTHER ASIATIC PEOPLE AS WELL PALEO INDIANS YOU CRACKERS OWN NOTHING AND SOON WILL GET SLAUGHTERED!AND YOUR POPULATION IS DECLINING!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#129 Feb 8, 2013
Dum Dum wrote:
Racial debates always brings out the idiot in people. Keep up the good work
TRUTH IS YOU AINT A IDIOT ID YOU ARE POINTING OUT THE TRUTH AND SOMETHING NON WHITES CALL''FACTS''!!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#130 Feb 8, 2013
TYPO IF)
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#131 Feb 8, 2013
Whitebread wrote:
Cause we pay all the taxes??
CUZ YOU LEECH OFF GOVERNMENT AID CHECK THE CENSUS IDIOT SINCE THERE ARE MORE OF YOU AT THE MOMENT!DENYING DELUSIONAL IDIOT!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#132 Feb 8, 2013
Just saying wrote:
We should not have to choose English over Spanish and more and more we have to on the phone. Also, there are Spanish signs all over town. Mexican restaurants are everywhere in abundance. Everywhere you look there are Mexicans working and you know why, because they make good workers, work hard, don't bellyache about what they're being paid. I don't want our government handing them out anything if they are illegal and that makes me mad as heck. I don't want them getting checks from Social Security and Welfare. That's just not right when we don't have enough for ourselves. I think illegal aliens should be made to go back home.
NO MEXICAN IS ILLEGAL THEY ARE INDIGENOUS TO ARIZONA AND OREGON, YOU BETTER GO CHECK THAT STUDYING OUT.SPANIARDS ARE ILLEGAL,(WHITES ARE ILLEGAL) DUTCH ARE ILLEGAL, PORTUGUESE ARE ILLEGAL, FRENCH ARE ILLEGAL BRITISH ARE ILLEGAL!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#133 Feb 8, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a capital unless it's a proper noun. You want some respect, learn some English.
YOU WANT FULL RESPECT OLEAVE OUR COUNTRY THEN WE CAN NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU THEN RESPECT THE FACT YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#134 Feb 8, 2013
thos wrote:
Absolutely no persons own land. The idea of land ownership is fraudulent, a crime against humanity committed by the richest thieves with the mightiest armies of the old world, and an unfortunate system brought to the new world by Europeans with no better system to recommend them. It was already a concept understood by the native peoples who had settled the questions of land use and overpopulation by studying the habits of nature and developing a method of civilized warfare (all tribes using the same weapons technology and observing a stringent code of conduct). Neither native nor intruder could clearly understand the other, nor wish to. But considering the colonial refusal to vie honorably without the use of gunpowder, their claims to land were illegitimate and the destruction of the native peoples inevitable.
FACT OF THE MATTER IS WHITES WERENT EVOLVED WHEN NON WHITES WERE ON THIS PLANET SO EVERYONE NON WHITE HAS THEIR RIGHTS HERE ONLY HONKY ILLEGAL CRACKERS DONT BELONG HERE!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#137 Feb 9, 2013
We Americans DO wrote:
I own some of North America... so does my neighbor... and so does the guy across the street. If you have a job so you can pay for it... then you can buy some land and own a piece of North America too.
If some of you people have a problem with that then you should come over to MY house and lay claim to it yourself. Come on, do it... I'll be waiting.
MORE LIKE IF YOU HAVE A ARMY OF NEANDERTHAL NAKED SMELLY STINKY PASTY DICKEATING CRACKERS THAT HAVE GUNS THEN YOU CAN STEEAL OTHER NATIONS RESOURCES AND LAND!THESE PLACES WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE FOR SALE TO THE CRACKER TO BEGIN WITH IT WAS YOUR DIRTY MELLANIN DEFICIENT PIG NON CARBON HOMOS THAT SOLD IT TO YOU WHICH DOESNT MAKE IT GENUINE THEREFORE WE GOING TO PLACE YOU ON A WARHEAD BLAST YOU STINKYS OFF 2000000 FT SO THE FALLOT DOESNT COMEBACK ON '''OUR''' PLANET!
Punisher

Desoto, TX

#140 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>MORE LIKE IF YOU HAVE A ARMY OF NEANDERTHAL NAKED SMELLY STINKY PASTY DICKEATING CRACKERS THAT HAVE GUNS THEN YOU CAN STEEAL OTHER NATIONS RESOURCES AND LAND!THESE PLACES WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE FOR SALE TO THE CRACKER TO BEGIN WITH IT WAS YOUR DIRTY MELLANIN DEFICIENT PIG NON CARBON HOMOS THAT SOLD IT TO YOU WHICH DOESNT MAKE IT GENUINE THEREFORE WE GOING TO PLACE YOU ON A WARHEAD BLAST YOU STINKYS OFF 2000000 FT SO THE FALLOT DOESNT COMEBACK ON '''OUR''' PLANET!
Man you're a racist bastard. You're the problem with the world.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#141 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>and who sold it to you a illegal cracker right? it doesnt belong to you! GET OUT!!!
AN illegal cracker.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#142 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>MORE LIKE IF YOU HAVE A ARMY OF NEANDERTHAL NAKED SMELLY STINKY PASTY DICKEATING CRACKERS THAT HAVE GUNS THEN YOU CAN STEEAL OTHER NATIONS RESOURCES AND LAND!THESE PLACES WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE FOR SALE TO THE CRACKER TO BEGIN WITH IT WAS YOUR DIRTY MELLANIN DEFICIENT PIG NON CARBON HOMOS THAT SOLD IT TO YOU WHICH DOESNT MAKE IT GENUINE THEREFORE WE GOING TO PLACE YOU ON A WARHEAD BLAST YOU STINKYS OFF 2000000 FT SO THE FALLOT DOESNT COMEBACK ON '''OUR''' PLANET!
I live at 2113 Sun Circle. I challenge any of you non pasties complaining about anything that happened 100 years before any of us were born to come conquer my legally purchased land. I'm sorry that you don't think life is fair, my family immigrated here just like yours and I've worked hard for what I've got. Guess what, Ill fight hard to keep it, and of you come to take it, your blood will stain my driveway the same color, regardless of what color trotter skin is. Get over it and rise above, you are making your entire race ashamed.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#143 Feb 9, 2013
Entitlement mindset. I've been waiting and not one complaintant has come to conquer me. That's why we own land, whiners are too lazy and too coward to risk getting shot for it. My next door neighbors are BLACK, if you ever get off your lazy asses you should take theirs too, they weren't native any more than me, but rather than whining, they worked and bought land, and they're the best neighbors I've ever had. You whiners should kill yourselves if your life is so bad.

United States

#144 Feb 9, 2013
Who gave the Native Americans exclusive rights to two whole continents?
Miss Scarlett

Jonesboro, AR

#145 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>you mean STOLE IT!
FACT, here is a FACT for you! Since you are such a wiz at google you should google this, the word cracker is a nickname from during the slave and plantation days. You see Fact it is a fact that even back in those days you couldn't get certain black people to work and it is a fact that on these plantations there was a man or supervisor over these groups of black men and when they wouldn't work the supervisor would get a whip out and there would be trouble. It is a fact that the black men could here the cracking of the whip and they would get busy. The sound the whip made was a cracking sound so the blacks called this man Cracker. Now you and most black people use the name cracker because a cracker is white, you poor simple minded man, but the fact is the whip master is actually the Cracker! Fact is I wish we'd picked our own damn cotton, it would have been well worth it!

United States

#146 Feb 10, 2013
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think I own north america, but I do own 75 acres. I bought it with my hard earned money. I didn't steel it from any indians. I think your a Fruit Loop!
I think if you did pay for some land, you have never looked at your title deed. If you did look at it , are you listed as the OWNER? NO.....you are the TENANT. A tenant is someone who has the right to use a piece of land or a structure because of an agreement with the property owner. Do a little searching and you will discover who the OWNER is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Butler 32 min Patsy 10
In the beginning 1 hr Guest 2
an open secret 1 hr Deplorable leftists 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 40,081
News Two-Headed Snake Spotted In Forrest City 1 hr Guest 4
Las Vegas Survivor Abruptly Dies Days After Pos... 1 hr Babalou 72
Democrats, Fake News Media Exploit Sgt. La Davi... 1 hr Go Figure 8
Greg Allen 7 hr nosey 53

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web