#2 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah what about her???
Wondering

Manila, AR

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Do u kno if shes a gud person??

Manila, AR

#4 Oct 18, 2012
I think she is a homewrecker!!!!! Nasty!!!
ba

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2012
guest wrote:
I think she is a homewrecker!!!!! Nasty!!!
You're just jealous of her.

Manila, AR

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Jealous!? Oh honey there is NOOOO reason for ANYONE to be jealous of someone like her!!! She's like 19 and been with over 30 people...i know for a fact becausee I know her and she said it her dam self....so not jealous of that girl...no class...no self-respect or dignity..so there ya go :)!!
CARAWAY

Manila, AR

#8 Oct 19, 2012
SHE IS NASTY!!! BEEN WITH 30 plus PPL thats just DISGUSTING at her age!!! Shame on her and the ones who raised her not teaching her self respect or respect for others!!!!
A Friend

Manila, AR

#9 Oct 22, 2012
ba wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous of her.
Im an old friend of Tegan and know how she is ok....she sleeps with EVERYONE!!! Come on now...Im sorry Tegan but no girl has a reason to be jealous of you! Youre a beautiful person and all but dont abuse that...because you can be beautiful on the outside and your actions take that ALL away!
whateva

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Everyone From jb to lake city caraway osceola and no tellin Where else has been with tegan, Not becuz of her looks but becuz shes that dam easy and spreads em for ANYONE that trys! Shes disgusting with no respect for herself or any other woman!she needs to get Some selfrespect,
guest 2

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
She is a ho! If she comes around hide your man she'll do anything to get his attention! Freakin nasty a$$ HO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary to run again in 2020 8 min guest 16
JC Penny Store Closings 17 min Guest 7
Sweden, Nation of Open Arms, Debates Implicatio... 1 hr guest 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Jynx 33,894
Rape of the West: Migrants Destroy Nations 3 hr Infidel 2
The Democratic Party: Chock-Full O’ Scumbags 3 hr Guest 5
What happened to Sweden? 3 hr Guest 44

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance