asu football player assaults police o...

asu football player assaults police officer

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pissed off person

Paragould, AR

#1 Nov 6, 2008
already talking like this guy who unprovoked attacked and broke the nose of a female police officer is gonna get off without having to face charges,and to the asu football coach that has no comment because he is a chicken shit,should resign ,is everyone in jonesboro gonna tuck there tail between their legs and let thnm get away with it,sympathizers send them to paragould they would know better to even think of trying some shit like that,they would have been shot to pieces!!!!
colonel angus

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2008
I would wait to catch him out and when he broke the law (my law) I would break out the taser and hook it up to a diehard and pull out my throw down and subdue him with a clip or two of 9 mm.
pissed off person

Paragould, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2008
yep thats exactly how i would be about it,if hed been in my patrol car heading to county he would have never made it there,id stuck myself in the arm with a knife and filled him full of lead,justice served!!!
pissed off person

Paragould, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2008
didnt realise being black meant you were provoked!!!
im popular

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Nov 6, 2008
hey was the female officer,, last name brandon? I hope not, she is the best, she is the k9 officer as well,,,i hope her dog ate that guy a$$ off!!!(of course i sorry for any officer that is injured over bull crap like that, not just a female)
colonel angus

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2008
lots of times detainees hang themselves in their cells. just sayin'
guest 1

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 6, 2008
was not cassie brandon
furious stepmom

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 6, 2008
i hope they kick all of em off the team
Captain Obvious

AOL

#9 Nov 6, 2008
Instead of running around with a lynch mob mentality why don't all of you wait until all the facts are presented and see what is done with those arrested before you spout off a bunch of useless bullshit? Roberts will deal with Kevin Jones and whichever football players that were involved with this as soon as he gets the facts needed to make his decision. He kicked off Preston Brown and Patrick Higginbotham for violating team rules didn't he?
shorty

AOL

#10 Nov 6, 2008
asked a friend of mine where all the black dudes hung out here,and he said,the grove apts. i think he lied to me. couldn't find a tree anywhere there!
Football

Blytheville, AR

#11 Nov 6, 2008
Lookie here...an ASU football player attacks officer? A female no doubt!(gasp) Let's see..he probably got his black ass smashed by an Alabama Crimson Tide player last weekend! Note to ASU: Start hitting the other team and not officers-YOU FOOLS.
Captain Obvious

AOL

#12 Nov 6, 2008
Someone want to post a link to the story that says it was a football player that assaulted the police officer? According to an article I found the officer was attacked by a person named Jeffrey Devon Boyd and according to that same article he is not listed as a football player. Only Kevin Jones, Kiano Prater, and Donte Jones are listed as football players. They were charged with inciting a riot but not assault.
Football

Blytheville, AR

#13 Nov 6, 2008
Who cares who delivered the blow! Football players started this crap. Kick there black asses to the curb. Lou Holtz did it w/several black athletes before the 1978 Orange Bowl. The HOGS went on whipped Barry Switzer's and Larry Lacewell's beloved SOONERS like yard dogs. ASU doesn't need THUG LIFE in it's athletic programs. The U of A don't play. Perhaps that's why there BIG TIME!
pissed off person

Paragould, AR

#14 Nov 6, 2008
Captain Obvious wrote:
Someone want to post a link to the story that says it was a football player that assaulted the police officer? According to an article I found the officer was attacked by a person named Jeffrey Devon Boyd and according to that same article he is not listed as a football player. Only Kevin Jones, Kiano Prater, and Donte Jones are listed as football players. They were charged with inciting a riot but not assault.
it was listed with one of the newspaper articles as being a 260 lb football player broke the nose of a 130 lb female police officer,the link was on this site i read it the other night.
Watcher

North Little Rock, AR

#15 Nov 6, 2008
I just read in The Jonesboro Sun that Patrolwoman Jo Carol Carter was struck in the face numerous times by a Jeffrey Devon Boyd and she suffered a broken nose and other injuries. Other officers suffered injuries from other objects being thrown from afar. It seems like the woman officer was the only one that any of them had the nerve to actually get close to and beat. That figures, especially from some hotshot tough football players. Anyway, it seemed like things got out of hand when the officers asked the party people to calm down and then the party folks started throwing rocks and beer bottles and hitting on a woman. This is pretty much the same story I saw on KAIT and some posts on here also. Oh yeah. The paper said that a fence was set on fire also.
go figure

Aubrey, TX

#16 Nov 6, 2008
Won't be the first player kicked of their team. Anyone else remember the famous player who liked ladies purses?
Captain Obvious

AOL

#17 Nov 6, 2008
Football wrote:
Who cares who delivered the blow! Football players started this crap. Kick there black asses to the curb. Lou Holtz did it w/several black athletes before the 1978 Orange Bowl. The HOGS went on whipped Barry Switzer's and Larry Lacewell's beloved SOONERS like yard dogs. ASU doesn't need THUG LIFE in it's athletic programs. The U of A don't play. Perhaps that's why there BIG TIME!
Got a link to prove a football player started the crap or are you just running your mouth like a fool? You think Pigletvilles players don't get into trouble with the law? You need to take your head out of your rectum and read the papers.
Wow

Victoria, TX

#18 Nov 6, 2008
Ok you can call me a feminist but why in the hell, do you send a women to a raging black mob, to break up a riot? Come on people, women cops have a place, but this is not one of them. If I was a male cop and my backup was a female weighing 130 lbs, I don't think its much backup in a fight with 260 lb males.

We want all this diversity and sex agenda crap, in jobs, that really a female can't handle physically. She got her ass beat down, and that is sad. I hope she considers quiting the profession and look for something that might not put herself and her fellow officers in harms way. She could have been killed. Obviously she wasn't capable of dealing with a attack on herself.

I would never let my wife be a cop and go into crap like that.

As far as the people who did this, Jonesboro better make a damn example out of this or get ready for more.
ASU Student

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Nov 6, 2008
It wasn't a football player. His name is Jeffery and he was charged today with 2nd degree battery along with instigating a riot. However, a football player was arrested.
wtf

Osceola, AR

#20 Nov 6, 2008
you peaple talk to much. lets see some action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shopping at Target 1 hr new sheriff 211
I Love Shopping At Target.... 4 hr cguest 7
Anyone know Tommy Haney from Jonesboro (Dec '08) 5 hr meeee 3
The GOP Civil War Is FixinÂ’ To Commence. 7 hr Demo 4
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 7 hr guest 973
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 8 hr guest 4,073
HRC Democratic Nominee is still under crimina... 8 hr guest 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages