who were the kids? what was the drug?
dont know yet

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Nov 13, 2008
have not heard yey
chris

Bossier City, LA

#3 Nov 14, 2008
I know sum of the boys.... John Cheney and timmy I don't know the rest of the kids

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Nov 14, 2008
It was some sort of an adhd medicine, one child was prescribed it, and gave it to other kids.

Since: Sep 08

Jonesboro, Ar

#5 Nov 14, 2008
Im gonna guess Vanax....

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Nov 14, 2008
Matlock wrote:
Im gonna guess Vanax....
I don't know ,,,i guess if Vanax,, is an adhd drug then it could have been, the only one i know of though is riddilin, or ever how its spelled. What in the world is wrong with the kids these days. They will try anything and everything. I am so glad my child is grown and gone.
Wrong

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Nov 14, 2008
It was ambien and vicodin
Hello

Hampton, AR

#8 Nov 14, 2008
Xanax is a drug to treat anxiety, it would have made them tired and lethargic! And ritalin is the ADHD drug, if they don't have ADHD would have wound them up! So these are 2 very different drugs with different reactions!

Since: Sep 08

Jonesboro, Ar

#10 Nov 14, 2008
I said Vanax because i read they were small blue pills. I have personally never seen a blue Ritalin or Aderal....
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Nov 14, 2008
I have taken Aderal, it gave me a headache and made me to where I couldn't sleep. I have ADHD also. I have never taken Ritalin. I don't take anything now, I just do the best I can. Those drugs made me feel out of control.
njhs mom

Alexander, AR

#13 Nov 14, 2008
Matlock wrote:
I said Vanax because i read they were small blue pills. I have personally never seen a blue Ritalin or Aderal....
What the f*** is VANAX???
Local

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Nov 14, 2008
Matlock wrote:
Im gonna guess Vanax....
they meant Xanax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why hasn't god came back? 2 min Cynic 192
hillary clinton is a bi+ch 18 min Guest 12
Farm house to rent or rent to own as low as $15... (Sep '11) 31 min Laura brown 200
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 43 min Lexi 913
CCC Forum Failing Miserably 1 hr Guest 45
Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March 1 hr guest 5
George Soros rises again 1 hr guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages