North Face Denali jackets

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
owner

Sulphur Springs, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Northface Jacket...does anyone know of a place in town that sells them other than in the mall? i am wanting a men's denali northface, they are 200 there, and online theyare 165, but im worried it wont get in in time for christmas..any ideas?

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#2 Dec 13, 2009
There is a place on main street i think the name is gearhead outfitters but i am not sure if thats the name of the store it might be.

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 13, 2009
owner wrote:
Northface Jacket...does anyone know of a place in town that sells them other than in the mall? i am wanting a men's denali northface, they are 200 there, and online theyare 165, but im worried it wont get in in time for christmas..any ideas?
Select Seconds across the highway from Old Navy has them. They are BRAND NEW W/ TAGS!!! I think they are $65, I was just in there a few days ago! Good luck!!
Zappos

Utica, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2009
owner wrote:
Zappos online sells Northface and you can get next day delivery! Oh and the shipping is always free, even if you have to return the item, they include a free return label.
owner

Sulphur Springs, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Select Seconds across the highway from Old Navy has them. They are BRAND NEW W/ TAGS!!! I think they are $65, I was just in there a few days ago! Good luck!!
wow, thank you so much! im going to go up there tomorrow! that sounds like a great deal! I hope they have it! if not ill spend 165 on that zappos site! bleh! lol

“Ask Me And I'LL Tell you!”

Since: Dec 09

AR

#6 Dec 14, 2009
Gearhead in mall sold them also, and there is a Gearhead downtown Jonesboro..
Select Seconds

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2009
Hey...We just had a customer come in to buy one of our North Face jackets. She said she read about it here so we had to look it up. It's true we have them..only 12 left, large-XL,XXL,XXXL. We have red/gray, brown, and gray.$69.99. We don't have any black left but will get some next week. Thanks "Guest" from Lebanon!

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 14, 2009
Select Seconds wrote:
Hey...We just had a customer come in to buy one of our North Face jackets. She said she read about it here so we had to look it up. It's true we have them..only 12 left, large-XL,XXL,XXXL. We have red/gray, brown, and gray.$69.99. We don't have any black left but will get some next week. Thanks "Guest" from Lebanon!
Will you get any smaller sizes? Like womens smalls and mediums? What colors do u have in womens? When will you get them next week.. Im very interested.. I have 3 north face jackets and LOVE them!

Georgetown, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2009
Watch out for knock offs, there are fake Northface just like fake purse's.
Select Seconds

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 14, 2009
We have had so many people ask for the women's jackets so we made an order today, should be here in a few days. We have to order so many at a time to get a good price so we'll be getting all colors and sizes.
owner

Sulphur Springs, TX

#11 Dec 14, 2009
ohh no! i wished i would have known yall were going to get some more black ones in, i went in there today looking for a black one and there wasnt anymore, so i just got online and ordered one! man i missed out! lol
intheknow

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2009
do people in Jonesboro think this is a status symbol? Go to a public place and count the number you see. jeez... bunch of wannabes
Select Seconds

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2009
Oops! I'm in trouble. I thought the jackets were $69.99 but I just told the owner about this thread and she says the jackets are priced at $79.99 and the retail is $185.00. Anyway, she says if anyone mentions they saw this, they could buy for $69.99 and I have to pay the difference.LOL!

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Dec 14, 2009
intheknow wrote:
do people in Jonesboro think this is a status symbol? Go to a public place and count the number you see. jeez... bunch of wannabes
I actually got my north face and mountain hardware jacket before a lot of people even knew what they were in Jonesboro. I just like how versatile they are. I don't use my clothing as a status symbol, I buy what I like. Thank you.
hummm

Sulphur Springs, TX

#16 Dec 14, 2009
have any of yall heard of backcountry.com ?? i just baught one off there and they said it would be in by wednesday, its shipping..i hope i didnt just get scammed! lol i should have just baught it from your store!

Little Rock, AR

#17 Dec 14, 2009
I want one but every douchebag in town has one
LOL

Little Rock, AR

#18 Dec 14, 2009
Have Yall heard about the SOUTH BUTT line of clothing? Its a take off on North face and I bet NO ONE in Jonesboro has one yet

Check em out http://www.thesouthbutt.com/

Awesome stuff

Little Rock, AR

#19 Dec 14, 2009
ummmm LOL

Little Rock, AR

#20 Dec 14, 2009
Didn't I just post that????
sea food fan

Leesville, LA

#21 Dec 14, 2009
Select Seconds wrote:
do u have men's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating Wife 21 min Guest 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 35 min BARNEYII 41,462
Obama is a Homosexual. (Aug '15) 1 hr Jax 47
Bono Family Medical Clinic (Sep '16) 1 hr Bono oh no 8
Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea ... 1 hr guest 22
Should I Get the Flu Shot? CDC Data Raise Conc... 1 hr guest 24
Best steak in Jonesboro 1 hr Mad Max 25
Beggars at Jonesboro stoplights 1 hr taxpayer 61

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web