softball mom

Blytheville, AR

#1 May 2, 2012
So what is the deal with the slammers 10u team? i dont know who has a worse additude the parents, players or coaches??
softballmom

Monroe, LA

#2 May 3, 2012
We have played them twice and never had any problems. There actually one of the better ones around.
Shocked parent

Marked Tree, AR

#3 May 3, 2012
softball mom wrote:
So what is the deal with the slammers 10u team? i dont know who has a worse additude the parents, players or coaches??
The parents with the worst attitude would be the 12u sassy allstars. It's reallyshitty when parents will taunt the girls from the opposing team. Unbelieveable.

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 4, 2012
softball mom wrote:
WOW... Really.... Out of all the teams that demonstrate bad sportsmanship you will bring up this team. I have never had any problems with this team out on the field. They are a great group of girls and parents.

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
Total agreement on the Sassy all-stars. From what I witnessed, the parents should be ashamed. Although, if they have that little class to begin with, they aren't going to change. The umpire is going to have to step in or Sharon is going to have to get ahold of their coaches. Something needs to be done.
they all suck

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
every last one of 'em, them and their parents 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Tin Foil Hats 32 min America First 4
looking for a church that does not sing praise ... (Jan '13) 48 min Guest 32
Tinfoil Hat Teabaggers 49 min America First 29
illegals with tb spread around states... 53 min America First 3
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 54 min Guest 18
Britain exits European Union 55 min SickOfGreyBoxingRats 86
why hasn't god came back? 1 hr Lucifer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages