Is the NRA out of touch?

Is the NRA out of touch?

Created by Left Brain Thinker on Jan 16, 2013

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

The NRA has gone absolutely bonkers.

LaPierre has a nervous disorder.

They just want members to.pay their dues.

Tbe NRA doesnt care about innocent kids.

Militarizing schools is not the answer.

The NRA doesnt own the 2nd Amendment.

The NRA is acting desperate.

Common sense will defeat the NRA.

Most Americans are not NRA members.

The NRA doesnt get to write any laws.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Of course President Obamas two daughters are protected by the Secret Service while they are in school or anywhere else. Hes the POTUS and they are his children. Al Queda would love to kidnap either one or both of his daughters. And for the same reasons the First Lady is also protected by the Secret Service.

The NRA has just gotten totally stupid with that comparison.
deranged fits you

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
Of course President Obamas two daughters are protected by the Secret Service while they are in school or anywhere else. Hes a POS and they are his children. Al Queda should kidnap either one or both of his daughters. And for the same reasons the First Lady is also protected by the Secret Service.
The demokkrats has just gotten totally stupid with that comparison.
You fatface karla , queen of the lard assed telephone operators at tyson needs to use you medical insurance for another gastric bypass and some mental heath care.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#5 Jan 16, 2013
deranged fits you wrote:
<quoted text> You fatface karla , queen of the lard assed telephone operators at tyson needs to use you medical insurance for another gastric bypass and some mental heath care.
I don't even know what "tyson" is supposed to be.
ummm

Gregory, AR

#8 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't even know what "tyson" is supposed to be.
you don't know the definition of an "assault weapon" is either

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 16, 2013
This is a typical post for No Brain. There is no answer that any reasonable person would chose.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#11 Jan 17, 2013
LaPierre went on national TV and tried to make the case in part that those 20 innocent first graders and 6 adults were slaughtered because of violent video games. Then here a month later the NRA distributed a violent shoot'em up video game for PC's and mobile devices. And the NRA rated it starting at 4 years old.

Thats how out of touch the NRA is.

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
LaPierre went on national TV and tried to make the case in part that those 20 innocent first graders and 6 adults were slaughtered because of violent video games. Then here a month later the NRA distributed a violent shoot'em up video game for PC's and mobile devices. And the NRA rated it starting at 4 years old.
Thats how out of touch the NRA is.
What's violent about target shooting, flame baiter?

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#13 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's violent about target shooting, flame baiter?
Dont even get me started on that stupid question.
truth

Benton, AR

#15 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>Dont even get me started on that stupid question.
Translation: I don't have an idiotic response to that question. Give me a few hours to think up some radical left statement and I'll get back with you

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#16 Jan 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I don't have an idiotic response to that question. Give me a few hours to think up some radical left statement and I'll get back with you
It means I'm not going to waste my time with a senseless question from a noname gray boxer that cant figure out the obvious.
ummm

Gregory, AR

#17 Jan 18, 2013
haha typical ... your a gray box na na na na na na

easy excuse to run away fro questions how convenient

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
It means I'm not going to waste my time with a senseless question from a noname gray boxer that cant figure out the obvious.
Whats violent about target shooting, flame baiter?
Actually

Mountain Pine, AR

#19 Jan 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's violent about target shooting, flame baiter?
Obviously you don't have the mental capacity to understand hypocrisy. You're afraid that if they ban guns for the mentally ill, your would obviously be taken away. As well as your access to sharp objects.

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't have the mental capacity to understand hypocrisy. You're afraid that if they ban guns for the mentally ill, your would obviously be taken away. As well as your access to sharp objects.
Ahhh. Another dirtbag flamer. Then you tell me as*hole, what's violent about target shooting???
Post Turtle

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Of course President Obamas two daughters are protected by the Secret Service while they are in school or anywhere else. Hes the POTUS and they are his children. Al Queda would love to kidnap either one or both of his daughters. And for the same reasons the First Lady is also protected by the Secret Service.
The NRA has just gotten totally stupid with that comparison.
Now We Know – It’s the Door!

Thankfully someone has tracked down the cause of this terrible malady. Whew! What a relief to learn this.

Ever walk into a room with some purpose in mind, only to completely forget what that purpose was? Turns out, doors themselves are to blame for these strange memory lapses.

Psychologists at the University of Notre Dame have discovered that passing through a doorway triggers what's known as an event boundary in the mind, separating one set of thoughts and memories from the next. Your brain files away the thoughts you had in the previous room and prepares a blank slate for the new locale.

It's not aging, it's the damn door!

Thank goodness for studies like this!
ummm

Gregory, AR

#22 Jan 18, 2013
according to gallup:
the NRA has a favorability rating of 54%
Obama has a favorability rating of 53%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 5 min Guest 44
why did god create satan? 21 min guest 117
robert hammack (Mar '09) 3 hr satan 3
Mosquito Control is a Joke (Aug '11) 3 hr manly 26
cat in the can 3 hr manly 1
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 8 hr Mr Guest 1,388
Loves Dogs 9 hr Beverly 3
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 11 hr ShameOnRBJ 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance