More Guns Equal More Crime

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Jan 8, 2013
The false correlation between the growing number of gun owners in America and the lowest crime rate in 37 years is being abused by the frenzy of 2nd Amendment fanatics. The truth is that there is no sustained scientific data to back up the claim of " More guns equal less crime".

The valid study reveals that America is aging as the baby boomers reach retirement age. As the mass of the American population are members of the baby boomers, they are much less prone to acts of violence which significantly and predominately attribute to the drop of crime rates in America.

The idea that "more guns equal less crime" is totally false and can not be validated through legitimate study.

by LBT.
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jan 8, 2013
More dumb asses Equal More dumb asses
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
The false correlation between the growing number of gun owners in America and the lowest crime rate in 37 years is being abused by the frenzy of 2nd Amendment fanatics. The truth is that there is no sustained scientific data to back up the claim of " More guns equal less crime".

The valid study reveals that America is aging as the baby boomers reach retirement age. As the mass of the American population are members of the baby boomers, they are much less prone to acts of violence which significantly and predominately attribute to the drop of crime rates in America.

The idea that "more guns equal less crime" is totally false and can not be validated through legitimate study.

by LBT.
Keyboard cowboy
Obama Rules

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
More dumb asses Equal More dumb asses
You're living proof of that.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Obama sucks
the real guest

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2013
More dumbasses equals more liberalism.
twocents

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Guns do not think or make decisions. They dont load themselves. Aim themselves. Or pull their own trigger.
50 guns in a room with a nonviolent person or one gun in a room with a violent person....where would you rather be?
mad max

Osceola, AR

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
The false correlation between the growing number of gun owners in America and the lowest crime rate in 37 years is being abused by the frenzy of 2nd Amendment fanatics. The truth is that there is no sustained scientific data to back up the claim of " More guns equal less crime".
The valid study reveals that America is aging as the baby boomers reach retirement age. As the mass of the American population are members of the baby boomers, they are much less prone to acts of violence which significantly and predominately attribute to the drop of crime rates in America.
The idea that "more guns equal less crime" is totally false and can not be validated through legitimate study.
by LBT.
I noticed that you have no data to back up your claims. Sounds like you're doing the same thing.
T-Lok

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
alls are guns cant be traced so nobodie taken them
Obama Rules

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 8, 2013
twocents wrote:
Guns do not think or make decisions. They dont load themselves. Aim themselves. Or pull their own trigger.
50 guns in a room with a nonviolent person or one gun in a room with a violent person....where would you rather be?
Smewhere else.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 8, 2013

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13 Jan 8, 2013
T-Lok wrote:
alls are guns cant be traced so nobodie taken them
If the ATF can find you, they will find your gun.

You remember how anxious you were to be one of the first to obtain that new legal concealled carry permit?

Who did you send all that information to?

H E L L O !
ummm

Bismarck, AR

#14 Jan 8, 2013
you do know you don't have to own a gun to get a concealed carry permit?
robin hood

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Jan 8, 2013
the Right: more guns may not mean less crime, but if you look at chicago, the toughest gun control laws in the country dose mean higher gun deaths.

the Left: you are not telling the truth.

the Right: look at the stats

the Left: you are still not tell the truth.
guest

Portland, OR

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
If the ATF can find you, they will find your gun.
You remember how anxious you were to be one of the first to obtain that new legal concealled carry permit?
Who did you send all that information to?
H E L L O !
More mindless crap from the muslim terrorist a sshole.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#18 Jan 8, 2013
robin hood wrote:
the Right: more guns may not mean less crime, but if you look at chicago, the toughest gun control laws in the country dose mean higher gun deaths.
the Left: you are not telling the truth.
the Right: look at the stats
the Left: you are still not tell the truth.
The case of one occurance does not constitute a trend. Get your facts right. Go educate yourself and then come back.
Wondering

Van Buren, AR

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
If the ATF can find you, they will find your gun.
You remember how anxious you were to be one of the first to obtain that new legal concealled carry permit?
Who did you send all that information to?
H E L L O !
The FBI/ATF checked all of my papers and certified me as a good guy by allowing me to have a CCL license. Also, my CCL License allows me to buy guns faster because all I have to do is present my license to the FFL dealer and a few minutes later I am out the door which means they trust me. So why would the FBI/ATF come after my guns if they were the ones who allowed me to have them?
Like you, your argument is full of BS.

Buy the way the ATF know longer exists it is now BATFE but you wouldn't know that because you only cut and paste the BS from other idiots.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

So why would the FBI/ATF come after my guns if they were the ones who allowed me to have them?
I am not calling you a law breaker, nor a bad guy. Under current laws, I'm obliged to accept your claim at face value.

But once the laws change, will you remain a law abiding citizen? Most gun addicts here say no.
Wondering

Van Buren, AR

#22 Jan 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not calling you a law breaker, nor a bad guy. Under current laws, I'm obliged to accept your claim at face value.
But once the laws change, will you remain a law abiding citizen? Most gun addicts here say no.
Letís be real RBJ, you left topix in a snit and changed your name because everyone knew you were a liar. So then you came back with lots of personas to support your lies, which makes you a person addicted to lying, which I can understand. There are even studies that deal with people who are addicted to lying.
However, I donít think you can find any studies about people who are addicted to guns. That's just stupid, guns are just tools just like you are a tool for obama and his crazy ideas.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Letís be real RBJ, you left topix in a snit and changed your name because everyone knew you were a liar. So then you came back with lots of personas to support your lies, which makes you a person addicted to lying, which I can understand. There are even studies that deal with people who are addicted to lying.
However, I donít think you can find any studies about people who are addicted to guns. That's just stupid, guns are just tools just like you are a tool for obama and his crazy ideas.
The idea that you think I'm RBJ is grounds for suspending your gun pending pshyciatric findings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Make Ted Cruz An Honorary Democrat 5 min unfinished business 3
Wrestling in Jonesboro 6 min fartbox 8
doctor for anxiety meds (May '12) 8 min john 36
Poll shows Americans agree that tortune is just... 10 min unfinished business 1
Who's Holy Heather dating? 12 min fo sho 8
John E. Rankin greatest Democrat Congressman? 13 min Really 1
name a decent black city 18 min jebb 3
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 31 min ChrisM 47
65% of Children Live in Households on Federal A... 1 hr joe 26
coltons (May '14) 5 hr Steak Lover 21
What music sites are not blocked at school? (Nov '12) 9 hr squash pineapple 79
Borderline illiteracy on Topix: How much is too... 18 hr Fo Show 88
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports