Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that Dr. Cliff Higgins in Jonesboro is now taking ARKids. I have been a patient of his for years. He's the BEST! I'm glad I can finally tell my friends who have kids on medicaid to go to him.

His assistant said that he will do the tooth colored fillings even though Arkids only pays for silver ones. He just won't charge the patient the difference.

He is a good christian man and will treat your kids like gold!
redneck

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Where is his office? My step-kids need a good dentist.
Whatever you do

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

DO NOT go to Dr. Keith Hendrix. Just like Dr. Higgins, there are several other dentist around that will take ARkids. I know Dr. Wood and Ocean Dental both do.
question

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Dr. Wood told me I couldn't go back with my 3 year old when he was working on her. No parents allowed! I didn't like that at all!

Do you know if Dr. Higgins has the same rule?
mom-in-jtown

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

I have always gone back with my kids. He is a father of four (soon to be five) and has a total open door policy. My son behaves better when I'm not in the room, but they don't mind if I stand in the hallway so I can be near just in case. I have always sat in the room with my daughter.

I would NEVER take my child to any doctor if I was told I could not go back with them! I know of other offices that have this policy, but Dr. Higgins is not one of them.
me too

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

I have also seen Dr. Higgins for several years. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Since: Oct 08

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

I totally agree with Whatever you do...DO NOT GO TO Dr. Keith Hendrix. He is mean cold hearted and doesnt care about his patients. I was sitting in there one time and heard him literally yelling at child words that as a parent I would never say to my kids! He told me I was fine, no problem just wanted pain pills and that was it. Come to find out I has abcessed tooth and needed surgery to remove it. It cost me about $3000 after all said and done. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Hendrix at all!!
I Like him

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

My kids go to Dr. Hendrix and i think he is good dentist. He takes AR kids.
advertisement

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

mom-in-jtown wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone out there know that Dr. Cliff Higgins in Jonesboro is now taking ARKids. I have been a patient of his for years. He's the BEST! I'm glad I can finally tell my friends who have kids on medicaid to go to him.
His assistant said that he will do the tooth colored fillings even though Arkids only pays for silver ones. He just won't charge the patient the difference.
He is a good christian man and will treat your kids like gold!
Why don't you take a add out in the Jonesboro Sun . You either are family or work there. Ha Ha
mom-in-jtown

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

"Advertisement",

I am just a very happy patient. Dr. Higgins has advertised in the paper and on the radio, so he doesn't need my help.

I just wanted to let other parents whose children have ARKids know about him. Some people (unlike yourself) are on here to help others. Maybe you should remember the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
Advertisement

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

My kids go to Dr. Woods who is a childrens dentist. But I don't get on an say how many kids he has, his christian beliefs, why he does white fillings , etc,, Give a break fellow church goer. I go to church also. And Jesus christ is my lord and savior. Now go at me God of Higgins !
worker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

how did all you bums get on this welfare,anyway? arkids,my butt. the rest of us have to pay thru the nose,and you're getting a free ride.sad...
mom-in-jtown

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Advertisement wrote:
My kids go to Dr. Woods who is a childrens dentist. But I don't get on an say how many kids he has, his christian beliefs, why he does white fillings , etc,, Give a break fellow church goer. I go to church also. And Jesus christ is my lord and savior. Now go at me God of Higgins !
Ooookay....? I'm glad you're a christian. And, if you are happy with Dr. Wood, good for you. As for the rest of your post...it makes no sense to me. My God is the same as yours. I am no "God of Higgins"? Your comment is so random....

Anyone else have something to add that is actually on topic?
Hello

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

I Like him wrote:
My kids go to Dr. Hendrix and i think he is good dentist. He takes AR kids.
Well, apparently he or his wife hasn't yelled at you yet.(I think it might be his exwife now) And judging by one of the other comments, I am not the only person this has happened to.
Hello

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

worker wrote:
how did all you bums get on this welfare,anyway? arkids,my butt. the rest of us have to pay thru the nose,and you're getting a free ride.sad...
Well sir, just so happens that I pay taxes just the same as you, I've been working since I was 16 and don't plan on stopping any time soon. However, my employer doesn't offer medical insurance. I will get ARkids as long as I need it and thank God for it. I would hate to see my 4 year old not be able to go to the doctor because of ignorance like yours.

----LETS JUST CONSIDER IT THAT MY TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING FOR IT, NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!
Hello

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Also, let me add when I need to go to the doctor/dentist, I pay out of pocket, I don't receive any government assistence. When you start attacking my child that is another story. I don't see how anybody can attack the Arkids program. Our children need medical care.
mom-in-jtown

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Judged:

I totally agree with "Hello". I know that there are those abuse the system, but not everyone is dishonest. Arkids is a blessing for children whose parents may not be able to afford health care otherwise.

For the record, my children do not participate in Arkids. But, I don't judge those who do.
Also for the record

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Judged:

We have regular insurance but still ended up paying about $3000 in office visits and meds for our son last year so I was extremely happy when I was able to get him on ARKIDS.... ArKids is a great program!
Question

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Does anyone have thoughts or comments on the Arkansas Dental Clinic (Dr.'s Parkey & Davis)? I saw their yellowpages add and was curious.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

It's a clinic they opened after medicaid raised the amount that they will pay. They have it in a separate building so their ins. patients won't have to be bothered with the medicaid patients.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jonesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search