Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Well, it's officially on record as stated by the NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre - The NRA opposes background checks at gun shows.

Only 9 out of 10 Americans support mandatory background checks at gun shows.

Only 72% on NRA members support mandatory background checks at gun shows.

This should be proof, once and for all, to even the most livid supporters of the NRA that is there main purpose as an organization to sell guns. That's it.
Soldier

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Well, it's officially on record as stated by the NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre - The NRA opposes background checks at gun shows.

This should be proof, once and for all, to even the most livid supporters of the NRA that is there main purpose as an organization to sell guns. That's it.
I am a member and supporter of the NRA and I approve of background checks to purchase any firearm at any venue. If its going to be a problem for gun shows to do this then they need to adapt or be shut down.

Jefferson, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Good!
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Well you're almost right. Good enough for a liberal. They oppose the current system because it's so slow. It needs to actually be instant and not 3 days almost every time. Makes sense, because if it takes three days like usual, the gun show is over. They also oppose registration, which is being piggybacked on any proposal to change the background check system. So like the media, you heard what you wanted, said what you heard, and are full of shit. Nice try though.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a member and supporter of the NRA and I approve of background checks to purchase any firearm at any venue. If its going to be a problem for gun shows to do this then they need to adapt or be shut down.
Thank you.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Well you're almost right. Good enough for a liberal. They oppose the current system because it's so slow. It needs to actually be instant and not 3 days almost every time. Makes sense, because if it takes three days like usual, the gun show is over. They also oppose registration, which is being piggybacked on any proposal to change the background check system. So like the media, you heard what you wanted, said what you heard, and are full of shit. Nice try though.
So, surely you'll agree that a data bank should be in place where an individuals status can be instantly checked ... as proposed ironicly by the President.

Is that a fair assessment of your comment?
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
So, surely you'll agree that a data bank should be in place where an individuals status can be instantly checked ... as proposed ironicly by the President.
Is that a fair assessment of your comment?
It's already there, it's just poorly run. Google NICS. Dipshit.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already there, it's just poorly run. Google NICS. Dipshit.
Is all your guns registered to a nationwide data bank maintained by the federal government?~Over~
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Whorehouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Is all your guns registered to a nationwide data bank maintained by the federal government?~Over~
Oh you meant the gun's background! In case it's a felon or something that would prevent the gun from buying a gun? The NCIS is supposed to prevent people from that are prohibited from owning a gun from buying one. It's been around since the 90's so unless Obama has a fucking time machine he didn't propose it.
StopAppeasingThe Left

Springdale, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
The main purpose of a gas station is to sell gas.

So, what's your point?
StopAppeasingThe Left

Springdale, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Government is only supposed to include the 10 square mile area known as the District of Columbia, forts and magazines, and naval and air stations.

And, it would be "are."(Is all your guns registered to a...)

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you meant the gun's background!
Exactly.
Soldier

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
Now please don't take my support of background checks on ALL firearm purchases as me agreeing with you and your stance on firearms. I own an AR15 with many 30 round mags and as a LAW ABIDING citizen who secures it,I stand my ground that it is my right to own it.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't take my support of background checks on ALL firearm purchases as me agreeing with you and your stance on firearms. I own an AR15 with many 30 round mags and as a LAW ABIDING citizen who secures it,I stand my ground that it is my right to own it.
No argument here.

Any new legislation being proposed doesn't violate anything you said. New proposals all pertain to only future manufacturing and sales. If I were writing the legislation, it undoubtably would be a little more to your disliking, but it's not my job.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I bought a new pistol in November 12 and walked out the door with it in about 15 minutes. The background check was nothing to worry about.
Soldier

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>No argument here.

Any new legislation being proposed doesn't violate anything you said. New proposals all pertain to only future manufacturing and sales. If I were writing the legislation, it undoubtably would be a little more to your disliking, but it's not my job.
You say that but you have made your stance that ALL "menacing assault weapons" should be taken away. There's no doubt that your just stirring up controversy on here but you have seemed to stand your ground. So why the change of heart? Do you see that its probably not going to pass? Do you see that the firearms themselves aren't the problem but the process to own them is?
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Well kill be sure not to buy any guns that are criminals. I hate inanimate objects that don't follow the rules.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
I bought a new pistol in November 12 and walked out the door with it in about 15 minutes. The background check was nothing to worry about.
Sometimes they aren't. If you have a common name, even providing your SSN will often result in A delay that would prevent you from buying at a gun show. That's what the NRA said. If everyone had to use it, then get it right so there are no delays for lawful citizens.

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and will never be. What's it to you?
Sue

United States

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument here.
Good Luck!!

A test for you, Can you pass?

(Passing requires only 4 correct
answers)

1) How long did the Hundred Years'
War last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get cat
gut?

4) In which month do Russians
celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel's hair brush made
of?

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific
are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first
name?

8) What color is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries
from?

10) What is the color of the black
box in a commercial airplane?

Remember, you need only 4 correct
answers to pass.

Check your answers below ....

ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ

1) How long did the Hundred Years War
last? 116 years

2) Which country makes Panama hats?
Ecuador

3) From which animal do we get cat
gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians
celebrate the October Revolution? November

5) What is a camel's hair brush made
of? Squirrel fur

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific
are named after what animal? Dogs

7) What was King George VI's first
name? Albert

8) What color is a purple finch?
Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries
from? New Zealand
10) What is the color of the black
box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course)

What do you mean, you failed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video: Young People Shocked By Hillary’s Scandals 7 min AmericaFirst 9
Britain exits European Union 12 min FreedomOverTyranny 17
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 13 min AmericaFirst 59
robert hammack (Mar '09) 15 min Tall Sally 2
Party Cove on Lake Norfork (Jul '09) 27 min MansassRafuckboyQ... 46
why did god create satan? 28 min TheLordIsOne 71
Top Google Trend: ‘Is Hillary Clinton Going To ... 29 min Jack MeOff 2
when the police are just hours away 39 min JtownKidsAreStupi... 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance