Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lmao Black guys don't date fat white girls at least not openly unless the guy is fat or ugly . I've had plenty of beautiful white girls, and black girls
yup

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Melissa Passmoe screws black men.
unknown

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

at the end of the day im wight got black mates and a chubby wight gf and its not bout how big it is coz sometimes it hurts the woman coz its to big, and wether the black man sleeps with wight fat girls its up to them at the end of the day if thay dont care if we sleep with black girls why should we care if thay sleep with wight and chubby girls are the best to have sex with trust
know it all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
at the end of the day im wight got black mates and a chubby wight gf and its not bout how big it is coz sometimes it hurts the woman coz its to big, and wether the black man sleeps with wight fat girls its up to them at the end of the day if thay dont care if we sleep with black girls why should we care if thay sleep with wight and chubby girls are the best to have sex with trust
What? Can someone please tell me what this fool is trying to say? He is either on drugs or he is your average black college graduate!
cookie

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

No!! I love black men and would never be ashamed to tell anyone I was with a black man.. cuz I am and I love him more then anything in this world.. he is a promised mma fighter in virginia beachh my #1 Eaz-e
Hennry B

Plover, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

know it all wrote:
<quoted text> What? Can someone please tell me what this fool is trying to say? He is either on drugs or he is your average black college graduate!
Na he is a most educated mid Southerner on Topix.If he was Black he would just beat you stupid Marshmallow a** with his Di*k

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cookie wrote:
No!! I love black men and would never be ashamed to tell anyone I was with a black man.. cuz I am and I love him more then anything in this world.. he is a promised mma fighter in virginia beachh my #1 Eaz-e
you're just nasty...

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Hennry B wrote:
<quoted text>Na he is a most educated mid Southerner on Topix.If he was Black he would just beat you stupid Marshmallow a** with his Di*k
yeah,you negros are baaad!
that's why you're always in a group,and strut and act cocky,trying to scare us white folks!
good luck with that!

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

white knight wrote:
IM A WHITE GUY.SUCCESSFUL FITNESS MODEL.I WOULD NEVER DATE OR LOOK AT A GIRL WHO DATES BLACKS.THINK ABOUT THIS IF WHITE WOMEN ARE THE STANDARD OF BEAUTY ARENT WHITE MEN?i dont find blacks attractive with that velcro hair and alligator skin on their hands and feet.not to mention their lips and musty smell.1 in 3 black men are in some form of the corrections system.any self respecting white women wouldnt go near 1.
Well said.

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

country girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have to be so angry about? Does it bother you that much that you get on here and make threats? Hmmmm I have no time for anger. Positive vibes to you!
Just now replying to this because I usually have more important things to do then talk to dumb fcking liberals. I'm angry because I am witnessing in my lifetime the dying off of peoples of european descent. Here in the U.S the white population will be the minority by 2042 and will continue to decrees. According to most SCIENTIFIC estimates red heads (natural) will no longer exist in 100 years, blondes (again, natural) will no longer exist in 200 years. You don't have to go to neo-nazi or kkk websites to get this kind of information, go to the u.s censos website or the united nations website. We are letting mexicans and central/south americans pour over the border and liberals are actually convincing people that we "need" them and that they are doing the jobs no one else wants...really?? Who the fck did them 10 years ago, 20 years, 50 years ago? Our ancestral homeland is also being racially devastated. Europe's birthrate is under 2, the white people there are not having as many kids as the number of old people dying. At the same time immigrants are moving in from north africa and the middle east. Many cities in europe have massive immigrant populations now where they can even riot - look up recent riots in London and Paris. That's why I am mad. Then stupid brainwashed bitches who say stupid shit like "it's 2013", "it's only skin color" or call white people like me "ignorant" or "redneck" reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy piss me off. Try doing two things before you reply to this. 1. Answer this question: if you have a child and you had to chose between two choices for that childs future husband/wife, if you had to pick between a white one or black one, which would u choose? Keep in mind both choices are std free, have great jobs, etc.,- they are both good people and would treat your son/daughter how you would want...which would u choose if you had to pick one? 2. Answer this series of questions: Are you proud to be white? Are you proud of your ancestors? If you could go into the future and see the world 300, 500, or more years from now would it bother you if there are no white people remaining, only some lighter skinned dark people?

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now replying to this because I usually have more important things to do then talk to dumb fcking liberals. I'm angry because I am witnessing in my lifetime the dying off of peoples of european descent. Here in the U.S the white population will be the minority by 2042 and will continue to decrees. According to most SCIENTIFIC estimates red heads (natural) will no longer exist in 100 years, blondes (again, natural) will no longer exist in 200 years. You don't have to go to neo-nazi or kkk websites to get this kind of information, go to the u.s censos website or the united nations website. We are letting mexicans and central/south americans pour over the border and liberals are actually convincing people that we "need" them and that they are doing the jobs no one else wants...really?? Who the fck did them 10 years ago, 20 years, 50 years ago? Our ancestral homeland is also being racially devastated. Europe's birthrate is under 2, the white people there are not having as many kids as the number of old people dying. At the same time immigrants are moving in from north africa and the middle east. Many cities in europe have massive immigrant populations now where they can even riot - look up recent riots in London and Paris. That's why I am mad. Then stupid brainwashed bitches who say stupid shit like "it's 2013", "it's only skin color" or call white people like me "ignorant" or "redneck" reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy piss me off. Try doing two things before you reply to this. 1. Answer this question: if you have a child and you had to chose between two choices for that childs future husband/wife, if you had to pick between a white one or black one, which would u choose? Keep in mind both choices are std free, have great jobs, etc.,- they are both good people and would treat your son/daughter how you would want...which would u choose if you had to pick one? 2. Answer this series of questions: Are you proud to be white? Are you proud of your ancestors? If you could go into the future and see the world 300, 500, or more years from now would it bother you if there are no white people remaining, only some lighter skinned dark people?
Opps *decrease
As this is

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

It's more lowering to see my daughter with a black man, It makes me feel un-stable knowing he is just after her pants. I had more trust when she was dating a white man. He was always on time and always took full responsibility. My daughter needs to be with her own blood. I do have a problem because I know how smart a white man can be and how stupid a black man actually is. I feel like I have to look after him. He has yet to speak to me in a full sentence. We will see how far she will go with this stage in her life.
Johnny m

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

You can't blame the black guy for wanting to go with a white girl. I wouldn't a black girl either. But I don't know why a white girl would go black either she must not be able to find a white guy!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Johnny m wrote:
You can't blame the black guy for wanting to go with a white girl. I wouldn't a black girl either. But I don't know why a white girl would go black either she must not be able to find a white guy!
women are funny in a lot of ways.
some of them date black guys as a way to get attention,some out of curisioty,some are desiring something a little bigger than their dildo.
who knows.
one thing for sure,that a lot of them don't understand is,once you go black,there's no turning back.
your rep is shot,you lose friends and relitives,and sooner or later ol' bro will hit the door,and you'll wind up just a little lower down the pole. sad situation....

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
According to most SCIENTIFIC estimates red heads (natural) will no longer exist in 100 years, blondes (again, natural) will no longer exist in 200 years.
Are you trying to say that blondes and redheads are the only natural people on earth or are you just talking about blondes and redheads who are natural blondes and redheads?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says that the meek will inherent the earth. Quit trying to fight against prophecy.
Makes no sense

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Johnny m wrote:
Thats whats confusing! The black man doesnt want his own kind and prefers white women. So why does the unattractive features of the black woman not apply to black men? In other words, does the white woman not see in black men the unattractiveness black men see in black women? Does the white woman realize they find attractive what black men dont? To be or act black is to prefer white.
I know one

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I know a woman that told her bf she only went to study with a black guy and were just friends. She ended up in bed with him but only to watch tv. She said she fell asleep , and when she woke up he was over her and it scared her so bad she couldnt move. So he takes her clothes off and has sex with her, but she yells over and over how he is hurting her but he keeps on untill he is done. She begins to get dressed and he says he wants her to stay. She gets back in bed and said she slept on her side and shook all night and prayed. He never touched her she said . A week later she took him something to eat, and did other favors for him, and talked to him on the phone or on campus several times a week. She told her bf it was rape. She said she told ASU , but they never contacted the black man. Anyone that is familier with policy and ethics at ASU will know if she is lieing about being raped or not. I would think most everyones answer would be the same. What do you think given the information here? Raped? Or embarrassed?
I know one

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Oh, there was something that a few here might find intresting. The black man for months was never aware she had been telling her bf she was raped. The bf finally got fed up and forwarded an email she had written to him that described how he raped her and how terrifide she was if he came to her door so she just pretended to be friends so he wouldnt get mad. The black man was angry and hurt to learn she had told her bf it was rape. Was also scared to death when he learned probably had a large nest of veneriel warts on there way. Never knew if he wound up with a batch of them or not.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I know one wrote:
Oh, there was something that a few here might find intresting. The black man for months was never aware she had been telling her bf she was raped. The bf finally got fed up and forwarded an email she had written to him that described how he raped her and how terrifide she was if he came to her door so she just pretended to be friends so he wouldnt get mad. The black man was angry and hurt to learn she had told her bf it was rape. Was also scared to death when he learned probably had a large nest of veneriel warts on there way. Never knew if he wound up with a batch of them or not.
I'd let a black guy f*ck me any day . Mmm with their nice big black cocks ;) mmm I can just feel one in me right now .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 6 min guest 2,834
Thanks NRA 10 min Really 10
The Ice Bucket Challenge 17 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 18
Nucor Steel files Arkansas lawsuit over steel mill 24 min yes 66
9 year old with an Uzi. 26 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 38
KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop 37 min rick 46
Where is Dianna Davis going? 54 min Whitedevil 17
Riots in Missouri 1 hr Whitedevil 668
Chief Yates 1 hr Huh 258
•••