doc

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 6, 2012
i can see why you have so much crime in your area , the police an craighead sheriff dept don't won't the work. just set around an drink coffee. think about it when you vote.
Guest31

Blytheville, AR

#2 Nov 8, 2012
doc wrote:
i can see why you have so much crime in your area , the police an craighead sheriff dept don't won't the work. just set around an drink coffee. think about it when you vote.
I think Boyd will do well. Been hearing good things. It's just my opinion. In Bono, they patrol all the time making sure everything alright.
Baby Girl

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Guest31 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Bono, they patrol all the time making sure everything alright.
Hahahahaha that's some funny shit right there. Patroling for little girls to bang is more like it.
Baby Girl

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I know that from experience! I've given most of them herpes!
Hope

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Guest31 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Boyd will do well. Been hearing good things. It's just my opinion. In Bono, they patrol all the time making sure everything alright.
That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Yeah they "patrol", but try calling them for help and see where that gets you. I'm hoping Boyd makes some changes!

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Patrol. Yes. Donut patrol. You'd better hope it's warm and sunny out if you have a wreck. Else they don't even get out of their car. Somebody please find these people some jobs they're qualified for so they don't apply for the JPD. I think they go 'woo-hoo! Got me a un and a badge! Time to do some patrolin!'

Reno 911 does a better job than these clowns.
Homer

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Patrol. Yes. Donut patrol. You'd better hope it's warm and sunny out if you have a wreck. Else they don't even get out of their car. Somebody please find these people some jobs they're qualified for so they don't apply for the JPD. I think they go 'woo-hoo! Got me a un and a badge! Time to do some patrolin!'
Reno 911 does a better job than these clowns.
JPD and Boyd's boys are two different things. I don't know as many of Boyd's boys as I do JPD. I have met zero good ones under Boyd's protection but would be the first to admit that don't mean they are all bad just because the ones I know are shifty.

JPD I know a lot more of and know there are some damned fine officers, male and female, with JPD. Then there are the others who get POd when they have to get out of their cars and will lie and cause more trouble than they stop.

I guess that just means they're human, but if you want to do something about the safety of you and yours and your home you need to start protecting yourself first, security lights and cameras, fences where you can have them, and some sort of legal weapons like mace and stun guns if you don't have a concealed carry permit. Jonesboro just isn't like it used to be. Even those born and raised here are bad in any way you want to look at them, the kids even worse than the older ones any more. I'd fight for the good ones any time. Good people is good people no matter what or where, just like bad ones are bad no matter what or where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are jehovah witnesses a cult 1 min guest 20
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min BARNEYII 36,213
Dems 0-4 since Trump elected! 8 min guest 23
Children will die 38 min Guest 75
Oppose Hillary! 56 min guest 96
Divorced men 1 hr Guest 32
First Class cuts 2 hr Kief 9

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance