Noneyafnbusiness

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Aug 25, 2009
Randy Pinson is the fakest human being in Jonesboro. Hypocritical so called christian. Every sunday hes at church, dressed nicely with his fake ass salesmens smile. His ways are going to catch uo to him. His go along to get along attitude will not set well with the preacher at Central Baptist when I email him with some nice and dirty facts............
well

Big Spring, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2009
tell him he broke my family up.
he also made a girl that worked at Hanks have to move to get away from him. That guy is such a phoney. I say those kind will get to hell first. Lies and cheating his wife and people, just not good. It does put money in his pockets though.He is what I call a male whore.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 26, 2009
I worked with him years ago and he was an ahole way back then.
Noneyafnbusiness

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Aug 26, 2009
Ill just send a link of this page to him. That would work out well I think. But that just an opinion.
Holy cow

Bossier City, LA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
Well I got my taste of his attitude recently. I am a faithful Christian and will keep it nice. How does a company like Hanks employee someone like him. He spoke over my wife and would not let her talk and then made her cry. He is rediculous. Hey Randy what happened to customer service with a smile. It will all catch you one day and when you least expect it, it will
come down on you at one time. You are not the only furniture guy in town so get ready. In this town if customers are not happy the news travels fast. I manage a store as well and if one of my employees talked to customers the way you do I would fire them. Keep up the good work cause Ashley furniture is new and loves to have your customers. Ps: Why were you in the Ashley store the other day writing down prices? They ask you to leave if you were going to keep writing stuff and you popped the attitude again. Good luck.
Customer

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 22, 2010
I have dealt with randy, a few times, he surely is all about the money. But he is a business man also. Can't say he ever over talked me, but then again, I would never let him do that. I guess the ones complaining here, must be little boys and can't handle the situation when it happens, they have to come here and cry their little tears. Whats wrong Randy made your wuttty little face cry? You pussies... Get a life and go smoke some mroe crack and quit your crying on the internet, its sad to have wussies like you get on her and cry... Man up and take your problems direct, or shut the pie hole.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Customer wrote:
I have dealt with randy, a few times, he surely is all about the money. But he is a business man also. Can't say he ever over talked me, but then again, I would never let him do that. I guess the ones complaining here, must be little boys and can't handle the situation when it happens, they have to come here and cry their little tears. Whats wrong Randy made your wuttty little face cry? You pussies... Get a life and go smoke some mroe crack and quit your crying on the internet, its sad to have wussies like you get on her and cry... Man up and take your problems direct, or shut the pie hole.
Sounds like Randy's posting on topix.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Feb 23, 2010
For the record, I wasn't overly impressed with my visit to Hanks 'Fine Furnishings'. Didn't see much finery there. Also was in the parking lot a few months ago and this lady pulled up in a minivan with 'Don't Buy From Hanks' written in shoe polish on the side windows. I just had to stop her and ask.

She told me that they bought a living room suit from there and that they were REALLY late ever getting it to them in the first place. Next, it was ripped and something had broken inside of the couch. They called and was told Hanks would come swap it out. Never happened. Kept calling back and asking when they would come swap it out and even offered to bring in the old one and pick up the new one. They never got a resolution.

I bought a dining room set from there back in the late 90s. It wasn't really expensive so I wasn't expecting Ethan Allen or anything. It fell apart after about 6 months. POS. Went to a store in Memphis and found something that cost only about $100 more and was made much better out of real solid wood.

Don't know this guy you're talking about but was in there with a friend who was looking and the salesman was a jackass and really cheezy. All he was missing was the lounge suit and gold chains.
yep

New York, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Randy's posting on topix.
Yep. If he is christian then what a strange religion!!

Customer service makes all the difference in the world.
Bud

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Feb 23, 2010
Holy cow wrote:
He spoke over my wife and would not let her talk and then made her cry. He is rediculous.
LOL! Randy's cool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife seeing Daughters Boyfriends Dad 18 min you are insane 33
Reformed Baptist Church 21 min Guest 2
Friends 22 min Guest 51
Chase mann 38 min Arkansas 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 38 min BARNEYII 40,807
Holiday Cooking 49 min cooking couple 11
remember when these businesses were here? (Jul '08) 1 hr ken 878

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance