Ashleigh

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
It's almost valentines day! Oh joy! I think us single people should start a meeting at the public library or the bowling alley. They are both neutral places that everyone could feel comfortable. Anyone agree?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Ashleigh wrote:
It's almost valentines day! Oh joy! I think us single people should start a meeting at the public library or the bowling alley. They are both neutral places that everyone could feel comfortable. Anyone agree?
Agree.
Kays House Committee

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Library, bowling alley, Office, Omar's, where ever. Just when and where do single "adults" gather in Jonesboro?
Ashleigh

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I have contacted the library about getting a meeting room. I will post day and time.

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Bowling Alley and Library? Great place to pickup a NERD. No Thanks
Ashleigh

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I was trying to find a neutral place where people would feel comfortable . If you meet someone and leave to go to a bar,the movies ,out to eat etc then that's great! I'm not saying you have to stay at the library. Lol.

So it's March 8th from 6:30 - 8:30 at the library. Everyone welcome. I'll remind everyone the week before.
the talker

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Great!
Ashleigh

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
the talker wrote:
Great!

I hope it goes good for everyone. I will try to find you a match Talker! My goal is at least a date or a friend for EVERYONE! I think I'll set up tables of interest like computers, movie lovers, beer drinkers etc lol so even shy people will have something to talk about and meet like minded people. This is my first go round at this.. So maybe it will be good. I just think no person should be alone.. If they don't want to.
Richard

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 12, 2013
any room for a 54 your man.

Conway, AR

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Richard wrote:
any room for a 54 your man.
I am a 53 yo single female.. I know the feeling:)
Ashleigh

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Everyone is welcome to come. Hopefully all ages will show up.
dating her

Alexander, AR

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Ashleigh wrote:
Everyone is welcome to come. Hopefully all ages will show up.
hen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job voting for Trump he is going to send m... 57 min Guest 28
Where are the watchmen 58 min Guest Almighty 17
Alex Jones on eclipse 1 hr Guest Almighty 22
Monsters Under My Bed LA. 1 hr Christie Taylor 3
1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For... (Jan '15) 1 hr Rosco Crisp Bacon 134
Burt Samples 1 hr Wife 2
24 hour gym 1 hr Tom 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages