Valley View Superintendent
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Valley Viewer

Jonesboro, AR

#335 Mar 14, 2013
Do you know who has applied for the postion?

Jonesboro, AR

#336 Mar 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
Did any of you notice that no VV person commented on the discussion thread about JHS? Jonesboro, get a clue! Stop bashing VV. They did not bash you!
That's because they are doing it at the JA meetings.
Dave

United States

#337 Mar 14, 2013
This is old news guys:D but it will be mr..... Ass
jakeee

United States

#338 Mar 14, 2013
Hahahhaah
ShouldaKnownBett er

Antioch, TN

#339 Mar 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe VV should send back all the JPS/Nettleton students lying about their addresses and then see how that helps their test scores. The employees know it and overlook it as long as the test scores are good.
The real problem is that they overlook some, while call the others out. Sarah Gladney got kicked out bc her parents had issue so they had to move into some small apartment in Nettleton. She was actually a really good student. Why do they let the shitty one stay?
jenny

North Little Rock, AR

#340 Mar 16, 2013
I hope they get someone new.
angela

North Little Rock, AR

#342 Mar 17, 2013
Are you serious?

United States

#343 Mar 18, 2013
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter is in second grade. I do not keep up with the schools top leaders like I did when my son was in higher grades. I do read the schools website, nothing about Baker retiring. I must have not read the paper that day. There are a lot of days I don't. Too much else that is more important to do than read that days paper. I wish I could, but that just isn't the case.
Also, this has nothing to do with Dustin. You just had to make a jab that is completely irrelevant.
As for pitting Jonesboro's top against Valley View's, I stand my ground! My nephew transferred to JHS for a while because his mother moved. He was so slap happy. He was making straight A's because he had already covered JHS's 10th grade curriculum by the 8th grade. The family switched him back to Valley View by him moving in with his grandmother. They did not like him coasting and not being challenged. By the way, he was in AP at JHS and regular classes at VV. Knowing this is how I know JHS's top students couldn't hold a candle to Valley View's.
. Name one national publication or award that has recognized Valley Goo as a good school. It has never been considered a great school nationally . Jonesboro has been recognized nationally many times. Academics, Fine Arts, Athletics = Jonesboro is much higher level than VV.
Depends

Chalfont, PA

#344 Mar 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. Name one national publication or award that has recognized Valley Goo as a good school. It has never been considered a great school nationally . Jonesboro has been recognized nationally many times. Academics, Fine Arts, Athletics = Jonesboro is much higher level than VV.
The schools each have strengths and weaknesses. Jonesboro has great AP scores and scholarship records; vv has great scores in the lower and middle grades; Nettleton has passed her prime, but is still good; Brookland is a rising star; Westside is not and never has been in the "race", they just have a Jonesboro address!
vvsux

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#345 Mar 19, 2013
If you look at the vv students and their parents with an open and functioning mind you're going to know for sure it's going to take a hell of a lot more than a school superintendent to give them any value at all.
Guest99

Jonesboro, AR

#346 Mar 22, 2013
I've been a student at both Valley view and Jhs. I believe valley view is a very good school and the students there are very smart. Yeah the coaches there don't really teach much not gonna lie but its because valley view is so worried about there sports teams. But Jhs dang sure ain't the best school either. They don't challenge you and most the students there disrupt other children from learning. Every school has their faults. But valley view really needs to get rid of every family member and friend that is on the pay roll. Lindley, popejoy, and baker all need to go along with their wifes, sons, and god only knows who else they've hired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 26 min Mr Guest 69
Preacher Archie 1 hr An0nymouslyAn0nym... 9
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 79
looking for a church that does not sing praise ... (Jan '13) 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 28
Supreme Court rules on Texas Abortin Laws 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 3
mcalisters deli (Sep '08) 1 hr Guest 39
when the police are just hours away 3 hr guest 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages