Valley View Superintendent

Jonesboro, AR

#273 Feb 5, 2013
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey baby, who died and left you heir to the topix kingdom? Im not from VV and I'm on your thread. Call the topix five-oh and tell 'em you got an interloper on the VV thread and need the topix swat team dispatched. Maybe have the thought police on standby! I am chatting on your thread--na na boo boo-stick your head in doodoo--what we gonna do when they come for you Bad Poster, Bad Poster-what we gonnna do when they come for you... I'm also going to
wear white AFTER Labor Day! I'm a gangster allright.
An idiot for sure, a gangster? Well that's questionable.
Say What

Mayflower, AR

#274 Feb 5, 2013
Naw, just get tickled at people who think they have some regulatory authority over a public discussion & get pious. People have a funny habit of deciding for themselves what they want to comment on and I thought I would clarify that with humor instead of a personal attack.

Jonesboro, AR

#275 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goodness no! We have bad apples. We just don't send them out to represent the school at every ball game by doing things like wearing surgical mask because their super classy parents filled them in on a decades old VD rumor. We also don't run around yelling "WE'RE THE BEST" then get our nickers in a bunch when someone breaks the tough truth that really we're no better than anyone else.
That chip must really hurt!
Truth

Jonesboro, AR

#276 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That chip must really hurt!
The VD percentage in the 80's was not a rumor. It was static fact. Of course there's no way to prove it on the Internet. It's too old.
Informed

Jonesboro, AR

#277 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonesboro's scores are lower because they don't bully out low scoring kids. They also don't stick kids in self contained for the sole purpose of keeping them from effecting their precious apples. Some of us know what's going on in that little government funded private school and it is nothing to be proud of. Jonesboro does their best to teach every kid. I'd put the top 10% of JPS kids up against the top 10% of VV any day of the week.
You have no clue what you are talking about. It takes a lot for a child to be in special ed and you can't "bully"out low scoring students and as far as being gov funded, well it just shows that you are very ignorant on the subject. They get less $ than most schools in the area. VV does their best teaching to every student as well.

United States

#278 Feb 5, 2013
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue what you are talking about. It takes a lot for a child to be in special ed and you can't "bully"out low scoring students and as far as being gov funded, well it just shows that you are very ignorant on the subject. They get less $ than most schools in the area. VV does their best teaching to every student as well.
Not really just have a diagnosis of add/ADHD.

Jonesboro, AR

#279 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Most homes in Candlewood are over 100K. Does that qualify for Section 8 housing? The economy is so bad and jobs so scarce that one day people will stop poking fun at other people's homes. A new, nice home may have a married couple fighting, kids unhappy, a mom who has a husband who just left with no money in her pocket, no education and a fit of worries to take her down. If that neighborhood bothers you, please let the homeowners know when you drive by and see them outside and tell them their homes are not good enough. Please do that for all mankind.
I bought my first house in Quail Ridge. Candlewood and Quail Ridge are connected. My child care provider lived in Candlewwod. It was a great situation for me and my sons' loved their care provider. The kids from both neighborhoods played together. I would have no problem living in either neighborhood again. I just bought a new house, it just happened that this house fit our needs better than any house that was for sale in those neighborhoods at the time. We loved living there! Even though my new house is in a new neighborhood, I felt my boys were safer over there than I do my daughter here. I would love to be able to send her out to play without this fear like I did with my sons.

Jonesboro, AR

#280 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goodness no! We have bad apples. We just don't send them out to represent the school at every ball game by doing things like wearing surgical mask because their super classy parents filled them in on a decades old VD rumor. We also don't run around yelling "WE'RE THE BEST" then get our nickers in a bunch when someone breaks the tough truth that really we're no better than anyone else.
Your chip is showing. I haven't said anything bad about your kids. Try doing the same.

Jonesboro, AR

#281 Feb 6, 2013
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what you are talking about. It takes a lot for a child to be in special ed and you can't "bully"out low scoring students and as far as being gov funded, well it just shows that you are very ignorant on the subject. They get less $ than most schools in the area. VV does their best teaching to every student as well.
JHS gets over $2million more a year than Valley View. State board of education website.
Facts

Jonesboro, AR

#282 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your chip is showing. I haven't said anything bad about your kids. Try doing the same.
Just this year Valley View kids have stolen and destroyed property. Thrown things onto the court and held up signs calling the other school white trash. These were different instances at games against different schools. In our gym. I saw it. I'm not listing the idiotic yelling and stuff because I realize all kids do that. The kids are out of control and it makes the good kids look bad. I really hope the new superintendent makes the kids act right instead of laughing everything off.

Dallas, TX

#283 Feb 6, 2013
Wow! Lots of jealous people on here. I've been to most VV home bball games and found nothing but great school spirit. Gosnell fans acted like trash, but every other team I've seen play had good behavior as well. Yes kids will be kids and do goofy things but I've not seen anything this season that was out of line. Quit your nit picking and enjoy the game. Grow up and stop worrying so much about VV and focus on your own kid. They are only kids a short time. Take minute to enjoy it.
Voodoo

Dallas, TX

#284 Feb 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Wow! Lots of jealous people on here. I've been to most VV home bball games and found nothing but great school spirit. Gosnell fans acted like trash, but every other team I've seen play had good behavior as well. Yes kids will be kids and do goofy things but I've not seen anything this season that was out of line. Quit your nit picking and enjoy the game. Grow up and stop worrying so much about VV and focus on your own kid. They are only kids a short time. Take minute to enjoy it.
. AMEN!
dh62kitty

Jonesboro, AR

#285 Feb 7, 2013
Westside students/parents/fans are the worst we have seen.

Jonesboro, AR

#286 Feb 7, 2013
dh62kitty wrote:
How exactly?

Jonesboro, AR

#287 Feb 7, 2013
Is the teacher that G.Taylor had an affair with still teaching at V.V.? Why would he have to leave and not her?

Jonesboro, AR

#288 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Is the teacher that G.Taylor had an affair with still teaching at V.V.? Why would he have to leave and not her?
Yes
VVfan

Jonesboro, AR

#289 Feb 7, 2013
dh62kitty wrote:
We have witnessed the same thing ... Horrible language being used in the stands, teasing the opposing team, making fun of the other school's cheerleaders, encouraging their players to physically hurt the other team. Parents and students were really bad ...
Jake

United States

#290 Feb 7, 2013
Valley View sucks!!! Always has, always will.
WS fan

Jonesboro, AR

#291 Feb 7, 2013
VVfan wrote:
<quoted text>
We have witnessed the same thing ... Horrible language being used in the stands, teasing the opposing team, making fun of the other school's cheerleaders, encouraging their players to physically hurt the other team. Parents and students were really bad ...
Our kids are terrible this year. I'm ready for many of the seniors to graduate and get out of there. The student section is an embarrassment. I do find it funny though that Valley View is complaining about them. Your kids actually stole a sign from our students and ripped it to shreds. Your cheerleaders still do "miss it" cheers during free throw. AAA made that illegal ages ago. Valley View students held up signs calling Brookland white trash. I'll admit I have not been proud of Westside students this year and I have complained, but they are absolutely no worse than VV. they've certainly never resorted to the way your kids treated Trumann last year.
VViewed

Mayflower, AR

#292 Feb 7, 2013
VVfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember now, they made fun of that poor cheerleader with 3 titties. They yelled "show us those tritties" from the stands. Atrocious behavior no doubt about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what the hell is a muslam mosque doing in Jones... (Jul '10) 19 min FYI 263
Hillary has Brain Damage 27 min Guest 30
gonna rain 9 hr truth 4
camfil farr 9 hr guest 1
It is Official -- CCC -- Crazy Commie Crap Foru... 9 hr truth 5
Open Letter To All Whiny Obama-Hating "Commie"... 9 hr truth 12
Feminism is cancer 9 hr Antifem123 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance