Ya of Nay
wtf

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Jan 6, 2009
barf!
pimp

Dayton, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2009
she gives head in the back room!!!!!!!!!
haha

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2009
I liked them, my tat is good and Rob really worked w/me on making sure I got the tat I wanted. IDK about anyone else but I had a good experience
where

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 6, 2009
where is this place and who is the chick

Since: Sep 08

Jonesboro, Ar

#6 Jan 6, 2009
Its maybe a block or two past the mall. And I know afew people that have gotten good tats done there. I wouldn't recommend them for anything free hand or extremely detailed. But for your everyday tribal or trace and ink they are just fine
She did mine

Bossier City, LA

#7 Jan 6, 2009
Tabitha did mine and added to an old one and I love them. Everyone comments on how good the are... Thanks girl!!!
curious tatt

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2009
She did mine wrote:
Tabitha did mine and added to an old one and I love them. Everyone comments on how good the are... Thanks girl!!!
What kind of work was done on your old one?
creative name

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 6, 2009
if you look at her myspace page (which goes under her business name) she uses it to post pics of herself half dressed. not very professional in my opinion. and the tats that i have seen come from her hand, i think my 9 yr could do better with a crayon! she isn't a very 'clean' person either. can't scrub off what she has with ajax...if ya know what i mean, she sleeps with anyone and anything that walks through the door but if your game for that sort of thing....then go on but not in my book. i'd rather drive for a better job for my tats or piece of ass for that matter.

Russellville, AR

#10 Jan 6, 2009
I think she does great work and I will continue to use her and to recommend people to go to her...
Keep up the good work!
anon

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2009
she must have turned u down
anon

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2009
there is no back room u idiot
anon

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2009
this is to creative name i'm a good friend of hers and if you knew her at all you'd know that she took those pics to help a friend practice his photography. i'd like to see you try to tattoo better. i doubt you could.and as far as you saying she's got std's and sleeps around how would you know. i've known her for a long time and i know that she turns down 99% of what hits on her. either you are a jealous female or an ugly male. either way you are a loser.
Admirer

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2009
I'll say this, she looks damn good, and I admire here for showing her body off like she does! I wish she would shoot some more pics! And I agree with you Anon, most posters above talking sh*t are probably jealous females or turned down males. If a good looking woman wants to show off herself off, more power to her says I!! And yes, I'm a male, and yes if I had a chance I would hit on her, and yes I would go to her studio just to see her, and yes, I would also let her give me a tat since she does pretty damn good work!!
wtf

Ozark, AL

#16 Jan 6, 2009
anon wrote:
this is to creative name i'm a good friend of hers and if you knew her at all you'd know that she took those pics to help a friend practice his photography. i'd like to see you try to tattoo better. i doubt you could.and as far as you saying she's got std's and sleeps around how would you know. i've known her for a long time and i know that she turns down 99% of what hits on her. either you are a jealous female or an ugly male. either way you are a loser.
even if she was "helping" someone practice photography, she didnt HAVE to be half naked and she didnt HAVE to post them on her myspace she titles the name of her so called business. I have heard wayyyy too crap to believe any of what you are saying. Besides i personally know as well, it doesnt take much to get her to do what you want.
anon

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Jan 7, 2009
to creative name- so you've been with her and supposedly got the crawleys from her but then go on to say you always use protection. which is it? i'd say you are full of crap and one of the lousiest liars. to wtf- it's nice you believe everything you hear. would you jump off the mississippi bridge if someone told you it was good for you to. i'm sure it didn't bother you to look at her pictures and if it was any other girl in a bathing suit or victoria secret ad you would never think twice about what they were wearing. to both of you post your names if you really want someone to take you seriously and find something better to do than talk shit about someone you know nothing about.
Singledad

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Jan 7, 2009
Tabitha,,,,,secretly loves me. I shouldn't have said this, but she does, now its out. lol,,kidding, she does really great work, everbody saying she gives something ajax won't wash off,,,,WELL DUH!!!!!! She drills ink into your body as a tattoo!! don't think ajax will take it off. I always refer her to people who ask about mine. Especially if its a first tattoo, cause she is so light handed and don't scar you for life.
where

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 7, 2009
under whatname woul dwe find these pics on my space. been looking and cantfind them or her
anon

Victoria, TX

#20 Jan 7, 2009
I have seen alot better work out there and I think its a shame she would have to stoop so low to tat up a 13 yr old boy.....are u that desperate for work! She should be shut down for that one!
DMC

Georgetown, TX

#21 Jan 7, 2009
To ALL of you Posting NEGATIVE Comments about Tabby I am getting all of your IP addresses and Names I will make all of you Public in a LAWSUIT we are Filing for Libel, Slander and Defimation of Character. Just so that you know what are you are doing is Illegal in the way it is worded and other parties reading it, which makes it a 3rd party violation. I suggest all of you get Attorneys Immediately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI Secret Society 1 min ftw 5
Help me 16 min Puzzled 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,550
Shutting down government to protect illegal imm... 1 hr qwe 26
Windy Bridger 2 hr Windie 11
Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Jun '17) 3 hr ardith 58
Attorney for child support 5 hr Padedup 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance