What is time limit to charge someone for molestation?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2010
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Suppose you are an adult and you blocked memories out that gradually surfaced the past 15 years a little at a time. The man that abused me got away with it because my mother did not want people talking and we lived in small town here in Arkansas. This man did horrible things to me and everything from that time has molded my life in the worst way. People say just forget it and move on but I can't. It started at 4 years old and I can remember hiding in the bathroom at that young age asking God to save me by letting me die. I'm sure after my mother divorced him he did it to others. He lived in Marked Tree, Lepanto area. He would be in late 50's now. I have tried medicatiion and it does not help. Things got worse for me when I had my daughter I became overly obsessed at the thought of anyone touching her. I would often threaten my own husband and other men in our family that if they ever touch my daughter I would go to prison. I constantly worried. I trust no man and few women. My relationship with my mothet has always been rocky. I hated her for letting him go free with no punishment for all the suffering I endured. I have for most of my life hated her. I don't want to hate anymore. I just want to be able to smile and be happy for my children.
XGP0001

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

So you should contact the police now. Its never to late and your old enough to make your own decisions.

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

confused wrote:
Suppose you are an adult and you blocked memories out that gradually surfaced the past 15 years a little at a time. The man that abused me got away with it because my mother did not want people talking and we lived in small town here in Arkansas. This man did horrible things to me and everything from that time has molded my life in the worst way. People say just forget it and move on but I can't. It started at 4 years old and I can remember hiding in the bathroom at that young age asking God to save me by letting me die. I'm sure after my mother divorced him he did it to others. He lived in Marked Tree, Lepanto area. He would be in late 50's now. I have tried medicatiion and it does not help. Things got worse for me when I had my daughter I became overly obsessed at the thought of anyone touching her. I would often threaten my own husband and other men in our family that if they ever touch my daughter I would go to prison. I constantly worried. I trust no man and few women. My relationship with my mothet has always been rocky. I hated her for letting him go free with no punishment for all the suffering I endured. I have for most of my life hated her. I don't want to hate anymore. I just want to be able to smile and be happy for my children.
You should contact a local attorney and ask what the statue of limitations are for this crime.Good luck with this i hope and pray you will find peace one day soon.You should try a support group like an AA meeting to help you with all the bad stuff and talk it out so you can get on with your life and stop being a victim because there are a lot of good people out there you can trust but it will take time to get there.
Untrusting female

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

IF it's even true. Sounds like moms boyfriend dumped her. And daugher is pissed.
NOT NICE

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Untrusting female wrote:
IF it's even true. Sounds like moms boyfriend dumped her. And daugher is pissed.
You are such an evil woman. If you really are a woman. Granted noone should put stuff like this on topix and expect to get decent ppl to respond . Theres mostly ppl like you out here who dont give a damn about anyone or anything but themselves. If you have nothing nice to say go sit in front of a mirror and say all the awful things to yourself because NOONE else wants to hear what you have to say.
tja

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Untrusting female wrote:
DUMBA**!!!!! You must be a wierdo too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riots in Missouri 34 min squeezers 434
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 34 min Jessup 29,472
eric holder to the rescue 40 min Duh 2
Chief Yates 51 min guest 65
Clinton Best President in Last 66 Years; W and ... 51 min Duh 27
AR construction 52 min Guest 10
ISIS: Biggest Threat To The Middle East & The USA 53 min Duh 14
accident at ASU 1 hr Telmesumpin 22
Gov. Rick Perry indicted by Grand Jury 1 hr Be a Murican 143

Search the Jonesboro Forum: