First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Gregory, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has got hired for Nicepak yet?
Adopt

Ozark, AL

#2 Dec 4, 2008
I would also like to know, and how you did it.

Leesville, LA

#3 Dec 4, 2008
go to their website www.nicepak.com and Click on "Careers" then "Job Opportunities" From there it will guide you to the city/state. Looks like they are not hiring floor people just yet, only professional positions are posted

Russellville, AR

#4 Dec 4, 2008
I got interviewed three times already by them but they havent told me anything yet.

Gregory, AR

#5 Dec 5, 2008
guest wrote:
I got interviewed three times already by them but they havent told me anything yet.
I also went had three interviews and they said they would contact me regardless of their decision. That has been two or three weeks ago. I was just curious if anyone else had been told the same thing.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2008
Just curious as to what position you were interviewed for. I went to the website when it was first announced and submitted my resume. I then got laid-off from Utility Trailer so I went to workforce and took & passed the required tests and they submitted my application and resume again. Workforce told us that we were getting in at just the right time because they had just started interviewing. It's been over 3 weeks and I still haven't even been called for an interview, in fact no one I know that's applied has been called for even an interview.

Russellville, AR

#7 Dec 5, 2008
I was interviewed for machine operator. I got called for an interview a couple days before it was announced Nicepak was coming to Jonesboro.(interview was actually scheduled for the day after nicepak's announcement). I already had my resume on file at workforce for other factories. They told me after the third interview they would let me know something one way or the other in 2 weeks. It has now been 3 weeks and I still havent heard anything from them. You might find some jobs listed on arkansas job link. I seen some listed from nicepak. Good Luck!
guest again

Gregory, AR

#8 Dec 6, 2008
After three interviews, and getting frustrated... I would still work for the company. It all sounds outstanding! I just wish I would hear something from them. Apparently it is taking them longer to open the facility than orin. planned.
ben

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2009
i work for them it is a good place but a strick attendant policy it take a year to clear any points and you cannot miss more than 5 days or you will be gone. good benifits.
to ben

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2009
what more can you tell me about nice pak
i am waiting on a call also i hope
ben

Dexter, MO

#11 Mar 12, 2009
did some interviewing this week suppost to be hiring one operator , material handler and a operational manager.
to ben

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2009
ben wrote:
did some interviewing this week suppost to be hiring one operator , material handler and a operational manager.
do you know when there will be more?
and also thanks so much.
RedWolves

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2009
I personally know the inventory control manager. He said that they were not going to hire any floor people for atleast a couple of months. The only position they are hiring for is Supervisors.
for sure

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2009
RedWolves wrote:
I personally know the inventory control manager. He said that they were not going to hire any floor people for atleast a couple of months. The only position they are hiring for is Supervisors.
are you for sure that it is going to be a couple of months? do you know about the pay and benefits?
thanks
material handler

Baltimore, MD

#17 Mar 31, 2009
i am hard worker and i like some diffirent
material handler

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Mar 31, 2009
I am a hard worker too and I also would like a change of scenery.
ken

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Dec 9, 2009
They laid all of us temps off
stoogie

Bexar, AR

#20 Dec 11, 2009
Are they still hiring supervisors? I went to their website and they didn't have any posted?

Do you know of any place in Jonesboro that is hiring in management?

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Dec 11, 2009
NicePak should start posting multiple employment opportunities between May - August 2010.
Lookin4Work

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Jan 25, 2010
got laid off the middle of nov.. still waiting for a call back.. anyone hear anything lately???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 min BARNEYII 41,385
Doe's Eat Place (Feb '11) 28 min pretty good cook now 15
Does anyone know where Colby James is these days? 1 hr Mark 3
buying a car from fletcher that dont belong to ... 2 hr Robert 10
Millionaires 3 hr from Herman Cain 43
Alabama election 3 hr Guest 21
C Smothermon 4 hr Fireman 14
Beggars at Jonesboro stoplights 8 hr Jonezburra is awful 32

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web