|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

brad wrote:
cristina golzalos
AMEN to this she is also the biggest s**t in Jonesboro!!!
Donna Dabos fav cousin

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Donna Dabo has created a new facebook page under the name Kristi Monroe. Feel free to contact her. She's a whore and a pig. Since she's decided to mess with me, I felt the need to post her info. Why don't you contact her family and tell them what a pig she is? Her daughter Tasia Tyler'Lamont Ethridge is on facebook. Her other daughter is Saraya Rice. Or her son Huzaifah Ameer Abdul Rahman. How about her ex-husband Abdul Rahman Jamaludin. All are on Facebook.
How about some excerpts from a conversation in 2010?
my name is donna my dad is (name deleted) im trying to find my family.i have 3 kids and a new first grandbaby.
October 15, 2010
i have not had (name deleted) in my house or talked to her in almost 8 yrs.i dont go to family reunions for all the judgement i get.my son Ameer is 21 my daughter Saraya is 20 and Tasia 17.saraya had her first baby my first grandbabi named Bentley Amin he was due august 14 but came may 20 2010 he weighed 1 lb 13 oz.he was covered in hair and had little stick legs.he is now almost 9 lbs and so beautiful.did you see my kids pictures on my pg?where do you live now,
October 15, 2010
My daughter and i have talked about moving to new jersey.i sent you a friend request and (name deleted ).i will try again now.
October 15, 2010 ** Me **
yeah? what were you going to move to jersey for? change of scenery? just to get away from Arkansas?
October 15, 2010
IM ADDICTED TO THE SOPRANO'S!!! LOL
October 15, 2010
i love your friends ISLAM SUCKS shirt...girl you know my story.my grandbabi is half illegal mexican...OOOOOHHHHH!!
did you see my pics yet? im into all kinds of stuff and our family being in the bible belt thinks im satan himself.
there are some pics of me.under donna jamaludin or donna dabo..i hate pics of myself
October 15, 2010
my oldest daughter LOVES the SOPRANO'S and NIP/TUCK!! she wants to be a tittie dancer lol while she is in college she is going on her 3rd yr.she is one REDNECK MALAYSIA...haha she screams and cussess at football games loves wrestling all her friends are guys but her one best girl friend.she is a great daughter.i can only imagine the stories you have heard about us from folks down here
October 15, 2010
contact
you can write my daughter at Saraya Jamaludin 2210 SYBEL APT.# 17 JONESBORO,AR.72401
October 15, 2010
i dont associate with family HERE. they have heard so many lies about me,my kids,my dog,my man etc.from (name deleted) and im pre judged so i say FUCK EM and they have never even been inside my house.they think im like our other cousins down here.so yea im own my own,
October 15, 2010
wow but im like this.i dont give a rats ass whose lesbian or who aint..they all talk about me cause i dont believe in any organized religion,or if you are gay,bi,tranny i dont give a big fuck....and i take xanax...omg.
October 15, 2010
i can relate to that.and i have discovered thru the yrs.alot of our family members have mental issues.
October 15, 2010
i have fought bi polar,agoraphobia and panic attacks all my life.how does he schiz out?
October 16, 2010
no why would i get the boot? damn!! lol im turning my home net off will be using cell phone.i had know idea (name deleted) was struggling that bad.i know alot of our family down here has mental issues and my shrink says its genetics.how many of our family up there has problems? do you know what meds (name deleted) takes? i'm on lexapro and xanax.so do you hear from my (name deleted) and (name deleted) much?
October 17, 2010
im glad you are all well.you look so much like our cuzin (name deleted),(name deleted)girl...only you are way more cleaner and got your shit together.so many of our family is lost on meth so bad!!
DONNA DABO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

brad wrote:
donna dabo
how is that bradley?
blah

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Donna Dabos fav cousin wrote:
Donna Dabo has created a new facebook page under the name Kristi Monroe. Feel free to contact her. She's a whore and a pig. Since she's decided to mess with me, I felt the need to post her info. Why don't you contact her family and tell them what a pig she is? Her daughter Tasia Tyler'Lamont Ethridge is on facebook. Her other daughter is Saraya Rice. Or her son Huzaifah Ameer Abdul Rahman. How about her ex-husband Abdul Rahman Jamaludin. All are on Facebook.
How about some excerpts from a conversation in 2010?
my name is donna my dad is (name deleted) im trying to find my family.i have 3 kids and a new first grandbaby.
October 15, 2010
i have not had (name deleted) in my house or talked to her in almost 8 yrs.i dont go to family reunions for all the judgement i get.my son Ameer is 21 my daughter Saraya is 20 and Tasia 17.saraya had her first baby my first grandbabi named Bentley Amin he was due august 14 but came may 20 2010 he weighed 1 lb 13 oz.he was covered in hair and had little stick legs.he is now almost 9 lbs and so beautiful.did you see my kids pictures on my pg?where do you live now,
October 15, 2010
My daughter and i have talked about moving to new jersey.i sent you a friend request and (name deleted ).i will try again now.
October 15, 2010 ** Me **
yeah? what were you going to move to jersey for? change of scenery? just to get away from Arkansas?
October 15, 2010
IM ADDICTED TO THE SOPRANO'S!!! LOL
October 15, 2010
i love your friends ISLAM SUCKS shirt...girl you know my story.my grandbabi is half illegal mexican...OOOOOHHHHH!!
did you see my pics yet? im into all kinds of stuff and our family being in the bible belt thinks im satan himself.
there are some pics of me.under donna jamaludin or donna dabo..i hate pics of myself
October 15, 2010
my oldest daughter LOVES the SOPRANO'S and NIP/TUCK!! she wants to be a tittie dancer lol while she is in college she is going on her 3rd yr.she is one REDNECK MALAYSIA...haha she screams and cussess at football games loves wrestling all her friends are guys but her one best girl friend.she is a great daughter.i can only imagine the stories you have heard about us from folks down here
October 15, 2010
contact
you can write my daughter at Saraya Jamaludin 2210 SYBEL APT.# 17 JONESBORO,AR.72401
October 15, 2010
i dont associate with family HERE. they have heard so many lies about me,my kids,my dog,my man etc.from (name deleted) and im pre judged so i say FUCK EM and they have never even been inside my house.they think im like our other cousins down here.so yea im own my own,
October 15, 2010
wow but im like this.i dont give a rats ass whose lesbian or who aint..they all talk about me cause i dont believe in any organized religion,or if you are gay,bi,tranny i dont give a big fuck....and i take xanax...omg.
October 15, 2010
i can relate to that.and i have discovered thru the yrs.alot of our family members have mental issues.
October 15, 2010
i have fought bi polar,agoraphobia and panic attacks all my life.how does he schiz out?
October 16, 2010
no why would i get the boot? damn!! lol im turning my home net off will be using cell phone.i had know idea (name deleted) was struggling that bad.i know alot of our family down here has mental issues and my shrink says its genetics.how many of our family up there has problems? do you know what meds (name deleted) takes? i'm on lexapro and xanax.so do you hear from my (name deleted) and (name deleted) much?
October 17, 2010
im glad you are all well.you look so much like our cuzin (name deleted),(name deleted)girl...only you are way more cleaner and got your shit together.so many of our family is lost on meth so bad!!
What does any of this have to do with anything? You seem like you have no life! And I don't know you, Donna Dabo, or any of the people on this page

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Jasmine
DONNA DABO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

blah wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of this have to do with anything? You seem like you have no life! And I don't know you, Donna Dabo, or any of the people on this page
And its over 2 yrs old.but ALAPHA MICHELE FLOTARD OF NEW JERSEY AND MAGGIE MARY ELLEN DEBOARD JOHNSTON JACKSON.NEVER CHANGE...
Donna Dabos fav cousin

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Donna, does your daughter Saraya (Jamaludin) Rice still live at 2210 SYBEL APT.# 17 JONESBORO,AR.72401?
Donna Dabos fav cousin

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

blah wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't for you, I'm sure you don't really care much about Donna, but she cares what all of you think of her. So this is for her.
blah

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

<quoted text>This isn't for you, I'm sure you don't really care much about Donna, but she cares what all of you think of her. So this is for her.
oh well, sounds like you are being very petty to me.
Actually, this makes me think nothing of that Donna chick. But it does make me think you are miserable and in turn try to make others miserable!
Wow!

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Lisa Kemp, Thomas Degood.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Lisa Kemp, Thomas Degood.
Haha!! Lisa is also the biggest s**t in both Bono and Jonesboro!!!
Alapha FloTurd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Donna, does your daughter Saraya (Jamaludin) Rice still live at 2210 SYBEL APT.# 17 JONESBORO,AR.72401?
I live in New Milford New Jersey And im to much of a chicken shit to say this to my cousin Donna Dabos face.so I do it all here.me and her mom do anyway.
Donna Dabos fav cousin

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

DONNA DABO wrote:
<quoted text>And its over 2 yrs old.but ALAPHA MICHELE FLOTARD OF NEW JERSEY AND MAGGIE MARY ELLEN DEBOARD JOHNSTON JACKSON.NEVER CHANGE...
Ahhh....the irony. Was it not you that flipped out because I complimented a picture of your mother on facebook? Get over it, freakshow. I really don't give a rats ass if you live or die. It amuses me to torment you occasionally, then I grow tired of you. Run along now, plaything. You bore me.
and the winner is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Ahhh....the irony. Was it not you that flipped out because I complimented a picture of your mother on facebook? Get over it, freakshow. I really don't give a rats ass if you live or die. It amuses me to torment you occasionally, then I grow tired of you. Run along now, plaything. You bore me.
you are smack aren't you.
I know some

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

My neighbors.
have to agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

and the winner is wrote:
<quoted text>you are smack aren't you.
You are most surely Smack and your favorite country cuz Donna her moma is the Laptop Lolita you both had peiple guessing.the secret is out.
blueballs

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

firstname wrote:
Bethany
is this the Bethany at Exxon you are referring too? if so, you need to quit lying.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
boy you got that right.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
dont forget the daughter .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You OBVIOUSLY do not know shit about Lisa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

156 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Not confused 29,023
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 19 min Arkansaw 47
GOP Voted Against 7 Bills to Help Veterans 24 min guest too 5
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 27 min guest 2,444
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 32 min whiskers 9,792
Lauren Frogge 32 min whiskers 77
What is your deepest secret? 33 min Lauren 28
Baggers Used to Bltch about Jack Booted Thugs b... 57 min Duh 41
milita heading to the border 1 hr Duh 443
Wet/Dry issue 1 hr guest too 227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000