OBGYN's in Jonesboro
patient

Caraway, AR

#23 Aug 13, 2008
I love Dr. Sams and when he's not available, I use Dr. Curry. Both are wonderful doctors.
ABC

United States

#24 Aug 17, 2008
Dr. Hong of NEA Clinic is the best OB/GYN in town.
momof2

Gregory, AR

#25 Aug 17, 2008
I used Dr Dunn. He is a wonderful doctor. I had c sections both times. I would recommend him and NEA hospital to anyone.
momoftwo

State University, AR

#26 Aug 18, 2008
I love Dr. Sams at OBGYN. He delivered my 2nd child and is absolutely wonderful!! Real laid back and calm, which for me was a good thing. Extremely nice person on top of that.

Pine Bluff, AR

#27 Aug 18, 2008
Just don't use Dr. McClurken. He's horrible. My regular doctor told me my whole pregnancy that I would have to have a C-section. When I went into labor, Dr. McClurken was on duty. That horrible person made me go through eighteen hours of labor because he said I didn't need a C-section. After two hard hours of pushing, the staff at the hospital forced the doctor to give me a C-section. Luckily, by then Dr. Wilkie had come on duty and even she said I needed a C-section. There was no way I was going to have my son naturally. Thank goodness for Dr. Wilkie and the staff at St. Bernard's. If it wasn't for them, I'd probably still be in labor and that was over four years ago!:)
me time

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Aug 18, 2008
Dr. McClurkin is good, a bit pricy and all about business, but he cares....I've been going there for years and have no intention of changing.

Russellville, AR

#29 Aug 18, 2008
I'll second Dr. Hong!!! Very cautious and intelligent!!
not for me

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Aug 18, 2008
Do NOT let Dr. McClurken deliver you! I know someone who had a C-section by him and it went terribly wrong!! I have also heard that he has messed up surgery's!! Nice guy...not a good Dr. in my opinion.
NEA Fan

Monette, AR

#31 Aug 19, 2008
Dr. Dunn, is my favorite doctor of all time. He was my doctor for all 3 of my children. Very nice, answers any questions for you, and is easy to get along with and someone you can joke with. Dr. Dunn came in on his off day to deliver my son. That really meant alot to me. He told me, I just don't come in for anyone on a Saturday morning. If you really want a great doctor, consider Dr. Dunn.
NEA Fan

Monette, AR

#32 Aug 19, 2008
Oh and btw, I had 2 kids at the Women's Center and one at St. B's. By far, Women's Center was the best. The nurses are great. St. B's nurses were good, but they are a bigger hosp. and they don't have that "extra" time for you. Not saying they are not good, just busier.
just me

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Aug 20, 2008
Having female problems and need to see Dr. Edwards--good patient, working hard and needs to be on payment plan-- WRONG he will not let out of that office until they have payment in full--that's it and his wife asks you for your payment.
Sorry some doctors are so money hungery--
OPINION

Alexander, AR

#34 Aug 20, 2008
I love Dr. Delacey, he is great! He delivered my son and I had a great experience. He was very professional and he has a great nurse. He is at NEA Womens clinic.
OPINION

Alexander, AR

#35 Aug 20, 2008
I personally would not deliver at St. Bernards. You will get more attention at NEA, and the nurses there are great too!
Fasttrack

Trumann, AR

#36 Aug 20, 2008
Did you hear about the lovesick OB/GYN?

He looked up an old girlfriend
Just4fun2

Bossier City, LA

#37 Aug 20, 2008
In the past, I've used Dr. Wilkie and Dr. Curry and loved them both. They are wonderful doctors. I've been seeing Dr. Delacey for several years now and highly recommend him. He's a wonderful doctor. I do not recommend Dr. Layton or Dr. Rauls...family members had terrible experiences with both.
coffee

Blytheville, AR

#38 Aug 20, 2008
I saw Dr Fields once and he was very rude to me. I left there nearly in tears. He may be a good Dr but he is not a people person
Mary

Lubbock, TX

#39 Aug 20, 2008
Just4fun2 wrote:
In the past, I've used Dr. Wilkie and Dr. Curry and loved them both. They are wonderful doctors.
I agree,
Dr Curry is a very nice person!
Truth

Little Rock, AR

#40 Aug 22, 2008
I used to work with a lot of the OB doctors I recommend Dr.Sams and he delivers at St.Bernards. I had a miscarriage and Dr.Fields did have the worst bedside manner and I have even worked with him before! And I definately wouldnt recommend Dr.Mcklurkan!
hey

Lepanto, AR

#41 Aug 22, 2008
i recently had to go for a check up and I saw Dr. Joseph Sams and i was really comfortable. he was friendly, but at the same time I felt comfortable in a very uncomfortable position. I dont know how he is during delivery, but I will say i will see him for all my following checkups.
Truth

Little Rock, AR

#42 Aug 22, 2008
Dr.Sams is a great doctor with great bedside manner! I have worked with a lot of OB doctors in the Jonesboro area and he is definately my favorite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot 1 hr SSOB 34
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 34,334
What's the best nail salon in Jonesboro? (Apr '11) 2 hr johndam 29
Trump-(don't) Care Kaput 3 hr Trump is the good... 7
Returning to jonesboro for my final years 4 hr Sam 3
Trump's trips to Florida 5 hr Guest 17
White House HAS BEEN BUGGED! 7 hr guest 53

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance