Triple T's Tattoos

United States

#42 Jun 13, 2012
Jon Smith wrote:
And what is it you do for a living professor know it all and what do you have against art because a lot of us have tattoos and that in your opinion means that there must be a lot of stupid people out their including myself and most of us are regular family guys making a good living
Boy you sure are full of yourself. A person can't even see what kind of tattoos you have cause it looks like manure,so how can you call it art?

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#43 Jun 13, 2012
well, since you asked....
i do many things to make a living and creating pieces of art just happens to be one of them.
however, i would never allow anyone to scratch 'art' onto my body nor would i allow myself to do such a thing.
Jon Smith wrote:
And what is it you do for a living professor know it all and what do you have against art because a lot of us have tattoos and that in your opinion means that there must be a lot of stupid people out their including myself and most of us are regular family guys making a good living
Matt Henegar

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Jun 17, 2012
Professor Know It All wrote:
i do many things to make a living and creating pieces of art just happens to be one of them.
however, i would never allow anyone to scratch 'art' onto my body nor would i allow myself to do such a thing.
<quoted text>
Um, I'm an artist. I was a legitimate illustrator for several years, I have dealt with artists, art directors, publishers and agents for a few years, I never hit the big leagues, and then I found tattooing. Now I'm not trying to legitimize the art of tattooing, it is a trade, a craft, I don't look at tattooers as artists, yet to say we're simply tradesmen, or craftsmen, is kind of false. We are more like the artisan classes in antiquity. A tattoo is what it is, a tattoo. If you want it describe it as art,in a way you can, just as you can describe a finely made piece of furniture a piece of art. And, trust me, some crafts, when done with an unsurpassed skill and precision is most definitely art!

Back to point, Professor, I doubt you'd ever enter a shop with your outlook, but if you did, you might change your mind. I'd love to see your artwork, do you have a website? or a place where you display your work? Judging by your attitude towards tattooing I wonder do you have a formal art education, and if so I would like to pick your brain. The actual act of tattooing may be a craft, but all the preparation, the actual act of designing the tattoo, can be considered art.
talkn

Walker, LA

#45 Jun 17, 2012
aes wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe u have the wrong place maybe u were a couple doors down at bewitched
lol yea they were. If they'd been dudes then maybe tab would of given them the works with their purchase fakies or not she doesn't mind taken care of customers no wonder it was crooked. Regular customer, or at least old investor.
talkn

Walker, LA

#46 Jun 17, 2012
i do many things to make a living and coereating pieces of art just happens to be one of them.
<quoted text>
real open mind yea I'd love to see some of ur stuff.... Aay f#k it. A tattoo is like extreme art experience I can remember every moment of every single one, how I felt while getting it what it was for and telling my own skin story. My body is a kick@$$ canvas of sentiments, experiences and odes. Close minded people r extremely dull with poor conversation even on this pos forum. Hold all thoughts k profes, knot at all. Think I'll get ur double digit IQ on my tiny pecker..my sentiments

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Jun 17, 2012
I totally agree with the person that said they have bad attitudes. I got a tat there and there was a ton of people in there doing NOTHING but sitting around looking totally miserable. The vibe was really bad. I got my tat done & I was told I could get it touched up free. It definitely needs touched up but I haven't been back because the atmosphere was so shitty. I'd rather pay someone else to touch it up and go somewhere friendly!

Location hidden

#48 Jun 17, 2012
well written reply from an apparently intelligent person. thank you.
as for me, no 'formal art education'. no website.
looking back into the history of art, how many well known 'artists' had formal art education or a website?
i have a tiny machine shop in my garage where i take ugly things and turn them into pretty things that i give to people who like them. mostly lamps, clocks, and sculptures.
there is no one place to see my work, it has been spread across the southeast with no fanfare or recognition.
there are those who have offered to pay or suggested that i ask for pay but i get my satisfaction from the faces of the people who accept and appreciate my creations.
Matt Henegar wrote:
<quoted text> Um, I'm an artist. I was a legitimate illustrator for several years, I have dealt with artists, art directors, publishers and agents for a few years, I never hit the big leagues, and then I found tattooing. Now I'm not trying to legitimize the art of tattooing, it is a trade, a craft, I don't look at tattooers as artists, yet to say we're simply tradesmen, or craftsmen, is kind of false. We are more like the artisan classes in antiquity. A tattoo is what it is, a tattoo. If you want it describe it as art,in a way you can, just as you can describe a finely made piece of furniture a piece of art. And, trust me, some crafts, when done with an unsurpassed skill and precision is most definitely art!
Back to point, Professor, I doubt you'd ever enter a shop with your outlook, but if you did, you might change your mind. I'd love to see your artwork, do you have a website? or a place where you display your work? Judging by your attitude towards tattooing I wonder do you have a formal art education, and if so I would like to pick your brain. The actual act of tattooing may be a craft, but all the preparation, the actual act of designing the tattoo, can be considered art.
lol

United States

#49 Jun 18, 2012
well written reply from an apparently intelligent person. thank you.
as for me, no 'formal art education'. no website.
looking back into the history of art, how many well known 'artists' had formal art education or a website?
i have a tiny machine shop in my garage where i take ugly things and turn them into pretty things that i give to people who like them. mostly lamps, clocks, and sculptures.
there is no one place to see my work, it has been spread across the southeast with no fanfare or recognition.
there are those who have offered to pay or suggested that i ask for pay but i get my satisfaction from the faces of the people who accept and appreciate my creations.
<quoted text>
well aren't u just the sweetest thing look just don't hate on tattoos have respect for something u are ignorant to since uve never drawn applied nor worn one. Its like ur own Picasso of whatever u want its all Urs and it always has an importance maybe a forget me not about a secret someone or hell ur in the military showing pride or hell maybe its just the temperature of a certain day they ALL have a meaning especially to the one wearing em and thank God for artists that never say no!!
Queen B

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Jun 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
Had the guy named Jon do one on me. It looked real good right after it was done,but when it healed it noticed he scarred me pretty bad
Sweetie, if you scared you did not care for yiour ink properly. Jon Smith is my prefered artist of choice no matter where he is working.He is beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the best artist in jonesbor.

Location hidden

#51 Jun 18, 2012
please allow me to apologize for an oversight.
i have a tremendous amount of respect for war veterans and their tats because these men and women have paid the toll for the freedom that you and I share.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well aren't u just the sweetest thing look just don't hate on tattoos have respect for something u are ignorant to since uve never drawn applied nor worn one. Its like ur own Picasso of whatever u want its all Urs and it always has an importance maybe a forget me not about a secret someone or hell ur in the military showing pride or hell maybe its just the temperature of a certain day they ALL have a meaning especially to the one wearing em and thank God for artists that never say no!!
Taylor

Paragould, AR

#52 Aug 28, 2012
I'm scheduled to get a motorcycle tat on the 20th and from what I read on here John smith is the guy to go to. Is that true John?
Jon Smith

Jonesboro, AR

#53 Aug 28, 2012
Taylor wrote:
I'm scheduled to get a motorcycle tat on the 20th and from what I read on here John smith is the guy to go to. Is that true John?
yes it is but Im at Zen Factory now you can look me up on Facebook if you'd like
Taylor

Paragould, AR

#54 Aug 29, 2012
Where is the zen factory at?

Jonesboro, AR

#55 Sep 8, 2012
Its on main street across from skinny j and creegans in Jonesboro

Mountain Home, AR

#56 Sep 12, 2012
Well don't go to 3t cause theyre a bunch of amateurs
goodcall

Jonesboro, AR

#57 Sep 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
Well don't go to 3t cause theyre a bunch of amateurs
why is there not a like button on here
tatted female

State University, AR

#58 Oct 20, 2012
i get all my work done from three T's tattoos and there are AWESOME and they do piercing and i have gotten all my piercing there also and all my shit is straight Dustin, Troy, Justin Jeff are all awesome tattoo artist and people in general
B.B.

Tyler, TX

#59 Oct 30, 2012
tatted female wrote:
i get all my work done from three T's tattoos and there are AWESOME and they do piercing and i have gotten all my piercing there also and all my shit is straight Dustin, Troy, Justin Jeff are all awesome tattoo artist and people in general
Oh Jamie you have to say that cause you get your stuff "free" by spreading those nasty ass legs of yours in exchange for all the work they do for ya. Your ink looks like 12 year olds got bored and drew all over your chest though, really, that crap is tacky.

Pearcy, AR

#60 Oct 30, 2012
I haven't been back since John left does anyone know where he's working now
i know

Jonesboro, AR

#61 Oct 30, 2012
guest wrote:
I haven't been back since John left does anyone know where he's working now
he's working at a new shop in paragould called the ink monkey. It's across walmart next to the movie theater between subway & pizza inn. Been there for few weeks now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 1 min Hillary4Prison 2
The CFR Releases a Promotional Video Trying to ... 8 min guest 1
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 12 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 10
Christina Marrs and Frank? 15 min Guest 1
Trump in Louisiana 24 min guest 77
Dear Republicans 26 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 36
Is President Obama using the Cloward Piven Stra... (Sep '12) 28 min guest 53

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance