Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Well, thanks to run down, vacant homes, the mass of HUD, Section 8, and renters that don't give a dang about anything, it has finally reduced Jonesboro to only a handful of decent, clean, crime free neighborhoods.
No wonder the factories are packing up, the elderly are moving into assisted living to stay safe, and Jonesboro is looking very blighted.
Welcome to the next Blytheville, Memphis.
You Are Delusional

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

There are NO decent, clean, crime-free neighborhoods in Jtown now. There are still some where the crimes are more misdemeanors than felonies, but all that means is the police don't want to bother with it when your neighbors are threatening and cursing you and vandalizing, stealing, trashing your property. That includes the neighborhoods where so-called law enforcement lives. When a town gets so bad that "little" crimes aren't important you can bet your town is full of ghetto garbage.
Yep

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Amen Brother! I think it's time to take our neighborhoods back, from the 'yard ape mentality' that permiates everything around, like a plague.

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Are you nuts? There's tons of nice neighborhoods. Very little crime here. You folks are sure stupid and simply must get out more. Morons.
trick daddy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

You people are as ignorant as you can be!

There are many nice neighborhoods here, apparently you just hang around areas of poverty. My block for example has only had one crime committed on it since the 1960's when it was built.
okay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

A lot of thud and section 8 people are the elderly and have worked most of their lives and have taken care of both raising their own kids and grand children. They have fought and served in wars and been through the great depression. So while you all are concerned about losing your cars and cable tv today. We had to figure out ways to get food for our families. There hasn't always been the food stamp and hud programs to help people that really do need it. So yeah maybe there is a few bad apples but most of the people on these things are just trying to get by and survive. I had the luck of making it to 90 and there was always tough times for everyone but it's how you pick yourself up and try to have some pride. Help people that are less fortunate than yourself.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Still a few decent neighborhoods...but we're slipping fast. We had some darkies move in our neighborhood this spring, and we put our house up for sale the next day. Nobody will pay us what it's worth now, so we're going to take whatever we can get for it and find a little place out of town.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Nobody will pay u what it's worth simply because they know a racist likely inbred illiterate yeehaw has been living there. You likely scare away all potential buyers. Moron.
HAHAHAHAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

INFRAGARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the Home for Sale by Owner at 1209 W Highland. Nicer, Older Calmer Neighborhood. All that calm can be had for a reasonable price
WHAT IN HELL MADE YOU DECIDE TO BUY THAT PLACE? EVERYBODY KNOWS WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO GET RID OF IT NOW, BUMBLEBUTT, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO MOVE INTO THAT CRIME AREA SO STOP LYING AND DEAL WITH IT.

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Nobody will pay u what it's worth simply because they know a racist likely inbred illiterate yeehaw has been living there. You likely scare away all potential buyers. Moron.
The yard apes that move into neighborhoods and convert homes into the set of Sanford and Son have nothing to do with it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IN HELL MADE YOU DECIDE TO BUY THAT PLACE? EVERYBODY KNOWS WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO GET RID OF IT NOW, BUMBLEBUTT, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO MOVE INTO THAT CRIME AREA SO STOP LYING AND DEAL WITH IT.
Actually it was an inheritance so I've never lived there but it seemed nice the few days I was there.

If you hit capslock on your computer it won't print in all caps you IDIOT.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The yard apes that move into neighborhoods and convert homes into the set of Sanford and Son have nothing to do with it.
Nope, it's all you moron.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Most people I know wouldn't even consider buying property in a neighborhood where there wasn't cultural and ethnic diversity. But that's progressive civilized people not backwoods racist trash. I would not buy property near those psychotic people.
gypsyrose44

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Richard wrote:
Still a few decent neighborhoods...but we're slipping fast. We had some darkies move in our neighborhood this spring, and we put our house up for sale the next day. Nobody will pay us what it's worth now, so we're going to take whatever we can get for it and find a little place out of town.
We are going through the exact same thing! Our home is paid for and we are really considering just renting it and moving on! We have been here 30 years NEVER ANY TROUBLE until the black people moved in! They run across our yard and act like animals and I for one have had it! I went and got my conceal carry permit and I want these people to stay far away. I never felt like this before and I use to feel guilty about it but now I am just PLAIN MAD and refuse to be a victim especially when my family has worked hard for everything we have and they think they can just get in our cars, sheds and one of them even was caught by a older neighbor stealing things out of their truck! That old man kicked his butt! We have to do something I mean what are we going to do when our new house is finished and then they decide to move there? As a white person when is it ok to say we have had ENOUGH?!
Agreed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

gypsyrose44 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going through the exact same thing! Our home is paid for and we are really considering just renting it and moving on! We have been here 30 years NEVER ANY TROUBLE until the black people moved in! They run across our yard and act like animals and I for one have had it! I went and got my conceal carry permit and I want these people to stay far away. I never felt like this before and I use to feel guilty about it but now I am just PLAIN MAD and refuse to be a victim especially when my family has worked hard for everything we have and they think they can just get in our cars, sheds and one of them even was caught by a older neighbor stealing things out of their truck! That old man kicked his butt! We have to do something I mean what are we going to do when our new house is finished and then they decide to move there? As a white person when is it ok to say we have had ENOUGH?!
It is ok now, many white people are realizing that diversity is a curse. We cannot flee forever while the blacks swarm in like locusts. There is no reason that a stable white neighborhood should be forced to allow the African Neanderthal to live next door. Has the world not learned from South Africa and Rhodesia. They destroy everything they touch. Equality is a LIE. As far a being a racist, uneducated redneck; I am not. I have done my research and everything points to the same conclusion. It's a hard truth, blacks are inferior to every other race in existence.....
NBA

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok now, many white people are realizing that diversity is a curse. We cannot flee forever while the blacks swarm in like locusts. There is no reason that a stable white neighborhood should be forced to allow the African Neanderthal to live next door. Has the world not learned from South Africa and Rhodesia. They destroy everything they touch. Equality is a LIE. As far a being a racist, uneducated redneck; I am not. I have done my research and everything points to the same conclusion. It's a hard truth, blacks are inferior to every other race in existence.....
Must not watch the NBA!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

I see its moron gathering time.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Living next door to these racist inbred idiots is worse than living next door to a serial killer! Creepy geezers!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

And yet nobody cares....
Richard

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Just told the realtor to drop it another 10000, unless the buyer isn't white, then it is 50000 more! I won't let this neighborhood get any darker!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Cable 12 min guest too 3
Goodbye white people 33 min simple fact 19
Rick Perry's 'Operation Strong Candidate' 2 hr Fo Show 8
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 2 hr Fo Show 54
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Obama care 29,069
tiffany lanfair (Jun '13) 3 hr som1thatknows 3
George Zimmerman (Jul '13) 3 hr Beavis 173
Vote on Mouse's Biggest Lie 3 hr Who is the best liar 23
Wet/Dry issue 6 hr Black 262