Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 2, 2012
I prefer morphine!
why

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Who dat wrote:
What's up with this drug?
It's just a legally prescribed pain medication that actually works and won't make you drowsy like most over the counter drugs that are easy to obtain off the shelves of every store. Unless you are in some kind of constant pain i would not worry about it.
Who dat

Alexander, AR

#4 Nov 2, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a legally prescribed pain medication that actually works and won't make you drowsy like most over the counter drugs that are easy to obtain off the shelves of every store. Unless you are in some kind of constant pain i would not worry about it.
. Why do drug users want them so bad?
diabled

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
I take 3 different pain meds. I hope medical mary jane gets passed !!! So I won't have to take all them pills !! Please vote YES on #5
hold your ground

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 2, 2012
It will be into a pill.Dont smoke it same your lungs.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 2, 2012
hold your ground wrote:
It will be into a pill.Dont smoke it same your lungs.
no it won't be a pill it will be just like California and other states.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 2, 2012
The marijuana pill is already available in Arkansas so no need to legalize. Talk to your doctor.
Wondering

Trumann, AR

#9 Nov 2, 2012
It's just a legally prescribed pain medication that actually works and won't make you drowsy like most over the counter drugs that are easy to obtain off the shelves of every store. Unless you are in some kind of constant pain i would not worry about it

Where can I get some??

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 2, 2012
guest wrote:
The marijuana pill is already available in Arkansas so no need to legalize. Talk to your doctor.
You must be talking about Marinol? it is synthetic THC not marijuana this is not the same as what is on Proposition 5 . The proposition is to legalize the use of medicinal marijuana not Marinol.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 2, 2012
I understand that and there is still no need to legalize marijuana. The problems it would create wil be massive.
Who dat

Alexander, AR

#12 Nov 2, 2012
guest wrote:
I understand that and there is still no need to legalize marijuana. The problems it would create wil be massive.
still haven't answered my ? Why do drug users want hydrocodone .if there just a pain reliever
Just another guest

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Who dat wrote:
<quoted text>still haven't answered my ? Why do drug users want hydrocodone .if there just a pain reliever
Because they figured out that they can get a "high" off of them if they take well above the recommended dosage. Problem is most of them don't do any reasearch on the effects of taking something that contains that much Tylenol and end up damaging their liver over time or end up with liver failure if they take a large enough dose at once.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Because so many idiots will take anything they think they can get a buzz off of. Makes it hard for people in real pain to get a rx for it.
Manda

Dallas, TX

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Who dat wrote:
<quoted text>still haven't answered my ? Why do drug users want hydrocodone .if there just a pain reliever
Because they are opiates and they wanna get high off them.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Just another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they figured out that they can get a "high" off of them if they take well above the recommended dosage. Problem is most of them don't do any reasearch on the effects of taking something that contains that much Tylenol and end up damaging their liver over time or end up with liver failure if they take a large enough dose at once.
Why is it legal then if it is abused so much?

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Nov 3, 2012
88 leopard wrote:
Because so many idiots will take anything they think they can get a buzz off of. Makes it hard for people in real pain to get a rx for it.
Maybe it's still legal for the people in real pain who don't abuse it.

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Problem is most of them don't do any reasearch on the effects of taking that much Tylenol and end up damaging their liver over time or end up with liver failure if they take a large enough dose at once.
Tylenol is over the counter so how do we stop that?

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Manda wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are opiates and they wanna get high off them.
Since they are an opiate then it only takes one pill to be effective and since they usually contain only 325mg of Tylenol per pill then there is no real reason for safety concerns.
It's the ones who abuse the drug that makes it look bad. But of course almost anything can be abused.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
People have figured out that they can get seriously buzzed off of alcohol as well and too much alcohol can cause liver damage too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melania speech plaguerzed 21 min MrGuestIsFartinCrazy 113
 Sign the Petition to Abolish Democrat ... 1 hr guest 5
VIDEO: Bizarre Hillary Behavior Caught on Camera 1 hr guest 9
Trump the Antichrist 1 hr Mr Guest 3
Trump Sounds Good 2 hr guest 31
Frito lay (Jun '13) 2 hr Honey 26
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 2 hr Lexi 746
"Crooked Hillary" ? 8 hr BlacksRBeingPlayed 72
Pitiful Fartman Commie Crap Clan 8 hr JboroLiberalsRNuts 55

Jonesboro Jobs