“SASSY SUE”

Since: Jan 09

Aurora ILL.

#1 Jan 10, 2009
Why was he arrested Friday night??????
Knotto B Named

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jan 10, 2009
Soliciting sex from an undercover police officer in a public restroom.
friend

Montgomery, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2009
Where is Jason Howell from? is he 23?
Kelley

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2009
Knotto B Named are you too chicken sh*t to put your real name on here. Stop spreading sh*t! That is slander and don't think I wont report it and find out who you are. Sassy Sue.. you have my number so why didnt you just call and ask me instead of putting it on here for people to start lies and gossip. It is a matter of public record so we all can know that knotto b named is a chicken sh*t liar. Jason was arrested for public intoxication at the Electric Cowboy. Anyone else wants to start shit feel free to give me a call. Anyone that knows Jason knows who is gf is and how to find me.

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
Thought everbody goes to the EC to get publicly intoxicated.
Say Whaaaat

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Jan 11, 2009
Guest wrote:
Thought everbody goes to the EC to get publicly intoxicated.
Yeah, that don't seem right to arrest somebody for getting drunk at the cowboy when that's the whole reason for going there and the cops know everbody going to be drunk leaving ther. I have seen some crawling to their car and nobody arrested them.How drunk was this guy anyway? or has somebody got a gruge against him.
watch out

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Jan 12, 2009
Hey bitch you just watch your back now, i know u and got u, Thanks 4 yur pic ,now just watch what can happen 4 that big ass mouth of yurs, And you look like a hag and a meth head so now i know u take that god allful pic down before me and jason gets yur ass,
Kelley

Manila, AR

#8 Jan 12, 2009
watch out wrote:
Hey bitch you just watch your back now, i know u and got u, Thanks 4 yur pic ,now just watch what can happen 4 that big ass mouth of yurs, And you look like a hag and a meth head so now i know u take that god allful pic down before me and jason gets yur ass,
I dont know who you are and who you are calling a bitch but I do know that you do not need to include Jason into any of your plans. Jason was at fault and made the mistake and now he will suffer the consequences of his actions. If you are going to make threats to anyone have the balls to put your name on here and do not include Jason's name with yours!
Know him

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Jan 12, 2009
Isn't this like the third or forth time somebody' tried to start stuff about him. He's a nice guy. Leave him alone if he's not bothering you.
Worried

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Jan 13, 2009
Anybody know how to reach him? He wasn't at work and won't answer his phone. I need a haircut bad!
Kelley

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Jan 13, 2009
Worried wrote:
Anybody know how to reach him? He wasn't at work and won't answer his phone. I need a haircut bad!
He will be back at work Thursday or you can call my phone and set up an appt. If you dont have the number call Textures tomorrow and they will give it to you.
Worried

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Kelley wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be back at work Thursday or you can call my phone and set up an appt. If you dont have the number call Textures tomorrow and they will give it to you.
Thanks!
Cutie

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2009
I <3 Jason!!!
just me

Russellville, AR

#14 Jul 26, 2009
does anyone know where jason howell is working? I went to walmart salon and they say he is no longer there. I need a hair cut. please help!!!!
huh

Russellville, AR

#15 Jul 29, 2009
im looking for jason too......where is he?

Manila, AR

#16 Jul 30, 2009
He is back at Haircare.
straggly

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 30, 2009
are we talking about the funny guy who worked at smart style in walmart ? i hope so i need my hair cut and he is awesome !
Kel

Manila, AR

#18 Jul 30, 2009
That would be the one!
At Last

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jul 30, 2009
guest wrote:
He is back at Haircare.
I've been looking for him too. He's the best. Thanks for the info!
Happy

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Aug 1, 2009
guest wrote:
He is back at Haircare.
Glad he moved to a real salon. I love Jason but I hated getting my hair done in that fish bowl at Wal Mart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 4 min Guest 1,052
Fact-checking claims about Donald Trump's four ... 6 min guest 1
Border Fence vs Border Wall 12 min My Dixie wrecked 6
Satan 22 min guest 22
How bad was Hillary's DNC acceptance speech? 37 min guest 8
The Koch Brothers...... (Aug '15) 38 min guest 11
Pentecostal Beliefs 43 min you are a pinhead 10
Trump Is a Liar. Clinton Is Not. 1 hr Hillary4prisoninH... 51

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web