Lola

Frisco, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Is this a good place to work?
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 6, 2011
I wouldn't do it. You'd be dealing with junkies all day. Never a fun thing.
clean

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2011
Its not all junkies that go there. I have been having to go there since my boyfriend left me just to have money to have the gas to get to and from work, and I dont do ANY drugs at all. I also know several others that go there just to have money to survive. Times are hard these days, and a single parent like me cannot survive even working full time and sometimes 6 or 7 days a week.
Lola

Frisco, TX

#4 Apr 6, 2011
IV drug users can't donate plasma, blood, etc. Junkies would have track marks. So there can't be that many junkies there I'm assuming.
Smack

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 6, 2011
I'm not sure what their criteria is. Most likely, it is 'are you, or have you ever been an I.v. Drug user?'. And whatever the donor says, has to be considered the truth.
Track marks?? lol.....some of the biggest track marked areas that I have ever seen belonged to Red Cross and plasma donors.
Lola

Frisco, TX

#6 Apr 6, 2011
Yes. Track marks. BIG difference than the holes those huge 18g needles can cause.
Smack

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Lola wrote:
Yes. Track marks. BIG difference than the holes those huge 18g needles can cause.
I beg to differ.:). I've personally seen elderly people that have never seen, much less taken or injected an illegal drug, have track marks bigger than any junkie that I have ever seen.

A needle track mark is not only from illegal drugs. That's silly to think. And yes, the large gauge needles that the donation centers use, leave much more scarring and tissue (track marks) build up vs the tiny insulin needle that most druggies use. ;)
Love My Job

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 29, 2012
ooookay!!! Going back and answering your original question YES! DCI Biological's is a GREAT place to work! We are all like family there also as a Phlebotomist there I know the difference between "TRACK MARKS" and a donors original mark from donating twice a week, we have amazing staff there and we as in us and our wonderful donor not only save lives everyday we help people with extra cash through out their work week! I think if anybody is struggling and needs extra cash i recommend yall go in and donate you save a life and it only takes about 45 min. its real easy and we take care of you very well!(:
Yeah

Frisco, TX

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Even steady working folks come in there often just to help off set this redonculous gas prices, plus they have bonus events like around Easter , have all new flat scree tv to watch while you wait or donate and good cold Gatorade to drink.
Chip Douglas

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Brittney your soooooo pretty
blah

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 5, 2012
How can I get more coupons for dci
youmg plazma

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 5, 2012
How much do u get on your 5th or sixth or 8th visit
MrQuackers

Gregory, AR

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Can I donate some Duck Butter?
irishkings1

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2012
You can't donate at all if your a drug user the check your back ground and I know a lot of ppl that work there it's a good place but it's filled with drama but what work place isn't
Gaylon

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2012
It too hot to donate if you are not well hydrated and don't eat right you will fall out in this heat plus donating plasma is one of the primary reasons for ED
Ernie Douglas

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Chip Douglas wrote:
Brittney your soooooo pretty
You stay away from Brittney, Chip! SHE'S MINE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POST DEBATE discussion 2 min Guest 7
Sheriff Boyd attends Republican party (Jun '15) 13 min guest 16
News Teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-ol... 14 min no desire for 13 ... 54
Hays Clothing Flea Market 17 min guest 2
Hytrol Conveyor (Dec '12) 45 min guest 23
chili's 54 min Guest 6
Dollar tree 1 hr guest 6
Bikes Blues and BBQ 1 hr Ex biker 25
Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Fami... 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 16
Protect Black Sons from Cops 8 hr Guest 61

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages