Is Obama a liar or just incompetent?

Ashburn, VA

#27 Oct 29, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>Get some help.
You are the one who needs help.Obama is a liar.
EnoughOfTheLeft

Springdale, AR

#28 Oct 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you are one really sick person. Everyone knows that you are that unemployed loser from Springdale that lives in an Apartment after your house was foreclosed on.
It really sucks to be you, why don't you be a man and get a job instead of the nonstop posting here on topix.
How about taking a bath, losing some weight and quit lying about the fact that you worked so hard and then got banned twice for being an @$$hole.
It's good that the mooze mocks you and is getting the desired effect of reminding everyone of what a complete fool and wacko you are.
At least the air quality would improve in Springdale.
Javier Rivera

United States

#29 Oct 29, 2013
John Boy wrote:
What do you think?
I think you're an unpatriotic idiot. The President works for all of the people even one's like you who constantly beat him down.
EnoughOfTheLeft

Springdale, AR

#30 Oct 29, 2013
Javier Rivera wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're an unpatriotic idiot. The President works for all of the people even one's like you who constantly beat him down.
The Kool-Aid flows strong in this one.

Memphis, TN

#32 Oct 29, 2013
He is both a liar AND incompetent!
DeGreaser

Marked Tree, AR

#33 Oct 29, 2013
Javier Rivera wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're an unpatriotic idiot. The President works for all of the people even one's like you who constantly beat him down.
He needs a good beat down.
LeftIsNotRight

Springdale, AR

#35 Oct 29, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
I know that having a very smart and dedicated Democrat in office must be hard for some of you, especially the ones who know little or nothing about the politics of governing. Fact is you don't have to take the wrong side of an argument just because the president has taken the right side.
Sometimes it is just fine to say thanks Mr. President for taking the high road and think about the people even when it is not popular with main stream media like Fox.
Liberalism- Ideas so good they have to be mandatory!
LeftIsNotRight

Springdale, AR

#38 Oct 29, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
He's a LyingSack0shitThat Arkansaw IsSuckingoff !
BTW Arkansaw are you Hellary or Billery ?
Tell us how you really feel.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Oct 30, 2013
I realize it is hard for some on this board to express their political beliefs without some reference to their sexuality.

Truth is the president can do lots of things but he can't make laws. This is the job of the 435 members in the House of Representatives and the 100 members in the Senate. The president has the option to either sign the bill or veto it. The Affordable Care bill was passed by both houses of congress and signed by the president and is the law now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ashburn, VA

#40 Oct 30, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
I realize it is hard for some on this board to express their political beliefs without some reference to their sexuality.
Truth is the president can do lots of things but he can't make laws. This is the job of the 435 members in the House of Representatives and the 100 members in the Senate. The president has the option to either sign the bill or veto it. The Affordable Care bill was passed by both houses of congress and signed by the president and is the law now.
The lying piece of crap said on tv,the aca would be cheaper the your cell phone bill.Told could keep your ins.If you arkansaw other wise your a liar.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 Oct 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>The lying piece of crap said on tv,the aca would be cheaper the your cell phone bill.Told could keep your ins.If you arkansaw other wise your a liar.
Your point?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#42 Oct 30, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>Your point?
The point is the president point blank stated if you like your insurance, you can keep it. As of today, over 2 million citizens have received notification letters stating that they will no longer be able to keep their insurance. The president is a liar. Anyone who does not recognize this as a lie is incompetent. The liberals are going over the edge of the cliff. You can watch it live on CNN right now while they are questioning Kathleen Sibelius.

Ashburn, VA

#43 Oct 30, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>Your point?
He screwed the american people with his lies.Are you that stupid? Liberals would worship a damocrap no matter what.All you have to offer is to keep an arguement going.Even the biased Msnbc was running him down.
Cassie

Costa Mesa, CA

#45 Oct 30, 2013
I think power elite (obama)and his ilk are not worried about the crisis because they want the crisis; the crisis is part of the plan. The monetary crisis, the military crisis, social crisis, racial tensions, crime crisis, environmental crisis – those things all feed into their plan because that’s what frightens people and what makes them passive to accept all these programs that they offer to expand government and increase taxes. So I don’t think they are running scared. I think they’re saying to themselves very comfortably that ‘everything is on track and things are going according to plan and exactly as we wanted.’
Barney

Costa Mesa, CA

#47 Oct 30, 2013
All governments, no matter how they might appear, are made up by nothing but thieves and crooks — poisonous snakes who instill their victims with false promises and corrupt lies. Like the snakes that they are, politicians wiggle themselves out of uncomfortable questions by giving vague answers or skillfully avoiding them altogether. And, like chameleons, they blend into their surroundings and absorb whatever political stance that the herd seems to go along with at any given moment.

Politicians are war criminals, guilty of breaking their own legislated laws; but for them, it does not matter, for they are above the law — they are the law. In order to stay in their positions of power, they control their citizens by brainwashing them by all means necessary.
Bailey Bill

Costa Mesa, CA

#48 Oct 30, 2013
Herd mentality is the name of the game.
Politicians might use big and fancy words like democracy, freedom, and liberty. Do they really mean these things? I think not. This is merely to sooth the herd into a trance of submission. The best way to keep a slave in check is to tell him that he is free; he usually believes it. He will even go out of his way to show you just how free he is, but in the process only digging himself into a deeper hole.

The herd cannot see even though they have eyes, and they cannot hear even though they have ears. If they are told they are free, they don’t see any reason to think otherwise. It certainly must be a democracy that they live in, since it is possible to vote for new taxcollectors once every fourth year.

With rifle in hand, the robot-slave marches off to war — proud and patriotic — to defend the democracy and freedom he believes he has. Even though he is wounded — even handicapped for life — he still claims — with tears in his eyes — that he would have done it a million more times. For it truly is an honor to die for one’s country. Yet when he returns home, he has a lifetime of therapy and hard work to look forward to.

It will take years before he starts to realize that loosing both of his legs perhaps wasn’t such a good idea after all. That shiny medal he received doesn’t quite have the same appeal it once had. Oh, how patriotic he is! Oh how proud is our beloved country! We truly are people of a free world!
lefty2

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Oct 31, 2013
I voted for the president and i do not agree with everything everyone says, however, the title of the thread "is obama a liar of incompetent" and now this is a good title for a thread. I do not agree with everything that is occurring. In particular, the NSA spying, spying on the German leader's personal cell phone. Spying on France, England, all our allies are furious at us and this has left us in a bad position. Now the president explains he did not know. He was not forced to take that job, he asked for it. It is his job to know. A lot of you like to trash many of us liberals but many of us are constitution voters, the second amendment, the right to bear arms, and the fourth amendment, the right from unreasonable search and seizure, and warrant-less wiretaps are just as illegal as trying to take away someone's guns. I don't want to take away your guns at all. I realize that in some cases we need intelligence, especially in times of war. I hardly think the German Chancellor is a terrorist, at least not since Hitler. Dr. Merkel states that any diplomats involved in the spying will be evicted from her country. We communicate with your friends through diplomatic channels. Apparently some put in their position or allowed to remain in their position by this administration feel otherwise so why should Chancellor Merkel allow U.S. diplomats to stay. I am very disturbed by some of the things that go on. The president says he didn't know about all this, well then he, a harvard lawyer has been put in that position, incompetent or lying. I disagree with some of you on healthcare and other issues, but both liberals and conservatives have found common ground on these constitutional issues. Meanwhile I do support the first amendment freedom of speech and although I might not agree I certainly am encouraged that many of you do speak out and you have that right. Keep on.
cloober

UK

#51 Oct 31, 2013
jibberish. while our civil liberties are being munched like a bowl of cheerios people will agree with this or that and that doesn't help a dammm thing.
lefty2

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Oct 31, 2013
Well cloober O'connor, see you're at it again. Now, when people find areas of agreement where they can work together it is helpful. To have troublemakers who make trouble just for the sake of making trouble does not help. Why are you using an anonymizing service?

United States

#53 Oct 31, 2013
lefty2 wrote:
I voted for the president and i do not agree with everything everyone says, however, the title of the thread "is obama a liar of incompetent" and now this is a good title for a thread. I do not agree with everything that is occurring. In particular, the NSA spying, spying on the German leader's personal cell phone. Spying on France, England, all our allies are furious at us and this has left us in a bad position. Now the president explains he did not know. He was not forced to take that job, he asked for it. It is his job to know. A lot of you like to trash many of us liberals but many of us are constitution voters, the second amendment, the right to bear arms, and the fourth amendment, the right from unreasonable search and seizure, and warrant-less wiretaps are just as illegal as trying to take away someone's guns. I don't want to take away your guns at all. I realize that in some cases we need intelligence, especially in times of war. I hardly think the German Chancellor is a terrorist, at least not since Hitler. Dr. Merkel states that any diplomats involved in the spying will be evicted from her country. We communicate with your friends through diplomatic channels. Apparently some put in their position or allowed to remain in their position by this administration feel otherwise so why should Chancellor Merkel allow U.S. diplomats to stay. I am very disturbed by some of the things that go on. The president says he didn't know about all this, well then he, a harvard lawyer has been put in that position, incompetent or lying. I disagree with some of you on healthcare and other issues, but both liberals and conservatives have found common ground on these constitutional issues. Meanwhile I do support the first amendment freedom of speech and although I might not agree I certainly am encouraged that many of you do speak out and you have that right. Keep on.
I am a conservative and I agree with much of your post. People need to communicate and understand where our principles are instead of the bashing and name calling. The liberals need to know the truth about how people are being affected by Obamacare and the conservatives need to know the truth about how Obamacare is helping people with pre-existing conditions or others that were previously uninsured. I'll give you my truthful take on the issue.

I have a relative who was previously insured through an insurance company and they liked their policy. They make a pretty good salary in sales and the company does not offer insurance. They got insured in 2011 and pay $476/mo for an 80/20 with $5000 deductible. They received notice from the insurance company in late August that their plan was being cancelled due to Obamacare and the essential benefits required under the new law. They were offered pretty close to the same plan for 2014 and it was going to cost them $695/mo. Through the same insurance company.

So they decided to shop around and check out the exchange. They found around 15 or so different insurance options on the exchange. The plan that was the most similar to the one they had was $832/mo. The cheapest they found was a silver plan which was 70/30 with a $5000 deductible for $593/mo that would actually come close to fit their needs (the 60/40 plan wasn't even considered and still cost more than their previous insurance). So for my relatives, when Obama said "if you like your plan you can keep it, period" he is proven to be a liar.

The options are not there. The essential benefits are driving up cost to where you either pay more for the premium or you get shitty insurance. There are millions of people who are in this same situation. They make too much money to qualify for subsidies but don't make enough where $100-$400 extra a month is easy to swallow.

These aren't scare tactics or people just throwing out numbers to hope Obamacare fails. These are real life facts. The numbers change based on age and earnings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do we allow CWL to poison us with fuoride? 3 min Sand 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min --Bad Dad-- 43,317
If you can’t stand him, tell him! 36 min Guest 1
Plexus 56 min I think 4
Amanda Hanson 1 hr guest 47
Hog Baseball to the SEC Conference Semis 1 hr guest 4
My new life! 1 hr Lovelylady 10

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages