“Light Sensitive...”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2008
Anyone heard from him? Know anything?
Guest

Paragould, AR

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Hopefully he is not still molesting children and messing around with married women.
guest

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2012
I know where he is cape giradeau mo in the mall he has a store in there and he is messing around with a married women
guest

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hopefully he is not still molesting children and messing around with married women.
is this true
someone who knows

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2012
No, its not. who comes up with stuff like that.
T_H_N_A

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 4, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
No, its not. who comes up with stuff like that.
Yep, its true! The loser is undoublty cheater. He's sleeping with some fat chick that looks like a man.Suppose he's too old to get a quality female. This guy lies and cheats for a living. He can't even keep his so-called business open because he's too lazy to show up. Everyone who works for him knows all this already. He owes back taxes, operates with out a license, and manipulates everyone he meets. He will even pay people to lie for him! STAY AWAY is the best advice a person can give you in regard to this worthless waste of space!
Guest

O Fallon, MO

#7 May 11, 2013
How do you know so much?
T_H_N_A wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, its true! The loser is undoublty cheater. He's sleeping with some fat chick that looks like a man.Suppose he's too old to get a quality female. This guy lies and cheats for a living. He can't even keep his so-called business open because he's too lazy to show up. Everyone who works for him knows all this already. He owes back taxes, operates with out a license, and manipulates everyone he meets. He will even pay people to lie for him! STAY AWAY is the best advice a person can give you in regard to this worthless waste of space!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starsbucks 3 min Really 9
Morrissey: “We’re All Called Racist Now, The Wo... 5 min Really 7
REVELATION ~ Dawn of Global Government 7 min Really 8
Top Dem: Women ‘Dying’ Because Dems Losing Elec... 11 min Really 12
Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team 18 min BanAllBarties 15
Wallace Auto Sales in Harrisburg (Oct '17) 19 min kenny 6
Judge in Michael Cohen’s case officiated George... 27 min ButtHurt leftiesR... 13

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages