Looking to start a motorcycle club

Looking to start a motorcycle club

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Looking to start a motorcycle club in Jonesboro. Any make motorcycle accepted. If interested I can give email to get in touch. I was thinking 650 -750 cc and up bikes. Cruiser / touring type bikes. All about fun charity and community.
unreal

Manila, AR

#2 Apr 21, 2011
I wouldn't call it Patriot. There's already one with that name in Paragould. It's nice being out on my bike but I rather ride with a few people. Alot better if they are 420 freindly.
Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 21, 2011
unreal wrote:
I wouldn't call it Patriot. There's already one with that name in Paragould. It's nice being out on my bike but I rather ride with a few people. Alot better if they are 420 freindly.
Patriot is just my name on here. I'm aware of most of the local clubs. I have a name in mind but not willing to say it on here. Most clubs around here are not rice burner friendly.
smoke

Harrisburg, AR

#4 Apr 21, 2011
name the club"The Wild Wanna be Hogs".
unreal

Manila, AR

#5 Apr 21, 2011
I do ride a Harley, But i have a buddy that i ride with often who rides a honda cruiser. Riding is riding no matter what you have. Two wheels, going fast, keep up. Its all good right?
Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 21, 2011
unreal wrote:
I do ride a Harley, But i have a buddy that i ride with often who rides a honda cruiser. Riding is riding no matter what you have. Two wheels, going fast, keep up. Its all good right?
That's right !
guest

Lubbock, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2011
WILD GUINEA PIGS
Patriot

Dallas, TX

#8 Apr 21, 2011
guest wrote:
WILD GUINEA PIGS
How did you guess ?
Interesting

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 21, 2011
Are you going to try to start up a motorcycle club or a riding club? There is a big difference.
Patriot

Dallas, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Interesting wrote:
Are you going to try to start up a motorcycle club or a riding club? There is a big difference.
Well, I guess that will be up to a majority of the members. Who ever that maybe.
Patriot

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 21, 2011
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess that will be up to a majority of the members. Who ever that maybe.
I mean I'm sure it would start a riding club. A motorcycle club would require a common connection between members and a little closer relationship.
Interesting

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean I'm sure it would start a riding club. A motorcycle club would require a common connection between members and a little closer relationship.
To start a MC you would have to go thru the Banditos MC.
Patriot

Dallas, TX

#13 Apr 21, 2011
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>To start a MC you would have to go thru the Banditos MC.
And why is that ?
Patriot

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 21, 2011
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>To start a MC you would have to go thru the Banditos MC.
Are you a Bandito ?
fourwheelerfreak

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Apr 22, 2011
Giggidy giggidy shuffle shuffle :) waffle house yum
Porkchop

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 22, 2011
Can I Fu@$ your old lady?
guest

Lubbock, TX

#17 Apr 22, 2011
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that ?
this is treir truf
razorback

Benton, AR

#18 Apr 22, 2011
Porkchop wrote:
Can I Fu@$ your old lady?
Now now Timmy
Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Apr 22, 2011
Porkchop wrote:
Can I Fu@$ your old lady?
Ummm. What old lady ? lol
Laptop Lolita

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2011
So....Mister, what about Ducks?:)Have you ever rode one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jigglebottom called me and 43 min Cathouse Mouse 8
Hillary's Recount 44 min guest 87
Stan Morris-who the heck is he? (May '09) 1 hr Guest 21
Donald Trump Selected as Time Magazine’s Person... 1 hr Guest 15
Hypocrite Hillary 1 hr Just saying 7
age requirement for Electric Cowboy (Sep '09) 1 hr Guest 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Barney trainer 32,749

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages