RANDYS AUTO SERVICE ( GREAT PEOPLE!) ...

RANDYS AUTO SERVICE ( GREAT PEOPLE!) good man

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2010
HE IS A GOOD HARD WORKING MAN WILL NOT CHEAT YOU
LIKE OTHERS IN JONESBORO!! HE TAKES TIME TO FIGURE OUT SOMETHING AND FORFITS MONEY AND TIME FOR YOU TO GET IT right!!!!
he is my favorite auto service.

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2010
i have used him also and he always does right and fair

Watseka, IL

#3 Jul 18, 2010
yea man you are right he knows his job.....

AOL

#4 Jul 18, 2010
GUEST wrote:
HE IS A GOOD HARD WORKING MAN WILL NOT CHEAT YOU
LIKE OTHERS IN JONESBORO!! HE TAKES TIME TO FIGURE OUT SOMETHING AND FORFITS MONEY AND TIME FOR YOU TO GET IT right!!!!
he is my favorite auto service.
where is he located?

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
where is he located?
hill top ,left right before airport road

Benton, AR

#6 Jul 18, 2010
Does he sale cars too? Or just repair them?

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#7 Jul 18, 2010
Sad to say but i used him once and he had a guy change my sparkplugs,,well needless to say but he broke 1 of my coil packs,,my carb and intake cover left a bunch of sh@t loose,,

he had called me told me "It was done".,,well when i got there it took him about 45 minutes to find my keys and just as i pulled on 49 south i kept hearing this ,,,thump thump thump,,i was watching my hood jump up and down!!!!! if it wasn't for the saftey latch the hood would've come flying off!!

So i think i'll just keep going to a real mechanic,,it kinda sucks cuz i'm bout 3 miles from randy an bout 8 miles from the real deal,,but i would rather go that extra 5 miles 2 know my truck will be fixxed rite,,,,

sorry randy i know it wasn't you under my hood but it was one of ur guys bro.

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2010
ray you are a true idiot,stop eating the poop and wash your hands regular

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#9 Jul 19, 2010
guest wrote:
ray you are a true idiot,stop eating the poop and wash your hands regular
no it is true,,you won't catch me there no-more,,and to prove it come and look at the cover it is still broke,,

so go ahead let them break ur sh@t and see wut u think???
LOOKER

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 20, 2010
GOOD PEOPLE
Dave

United States

#11 Jul 20, 2010
I never used this Randy guy. I have used Fred Edwards down on Stadium past the car dealers. Fred is a great guy and gets the job done right. He prefers american cars and will tell you that he doesn't like to work on rice burners.

I personally haven't been to any shop in a long time. I drive a Dodge Ram so there's no need to go to the repair shops for anything. There's no need to fix whats not broken.
Carlos Dick Magic Devaga

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Then he is an idiot , its like some small grocery store telling people they refuse to sell meat because they are vegans. Ok fine Ill go some place that sells meet jackhole , see you in the unemployment line soon
Dave wrote:
I never used this Randy guy. I have used Fred Edwards down on Stadium past the car dealers. Fred is a great guy and gets the job done right. He prefers american cars and will tell you that he doesn't like to work on rice burners.
I personally haven't been to any shop in a long time. I drive a Dodge Ram so there's no need to go to the repair shops for anything. There's no need to fix whats not broken.
Devoted

State University, AR

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I have been going to Randy's for 7 years now. I tell you I could not be happier. For the women like myself, you will not get cheated as you often do at other auto repair shops. Very nice group of guys there and very helpful. I will continue to go to Randy's for all my service repairs (because goodness knows I have no clue about vehicles, other than I know how to drive them. Ha.)

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 7, 2013
randys has worked on 2 vehicles in the last 2 years and i was very pleased with the job they done
old school

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Feb 8, 2013
guest wrote:
randys has worked on 2 vehicles in the last 2 years and i was very pleased with the job they done
Randy passed away almost 2 years ago. His son Michael is still there and I heard Chris Gilliam is working there to
get wise

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Look at the posts, just more spam by one or two people attached to Randy's, trying to lure in more suckers. Old Ray's a smokin', drinkin', ho chasing, anti JPD nut but wouldn't try to steer you wrong about a place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela and Paul Gibson 19 min Jackie 4
Hey black billy Davis at nestle 30 min Ho Dee Doo 37
Do you know where your children are? 32 min I am not a guest 3
Hillary Rodham Clinton Popularity 1 hr guest 139
Petition To End Topix ===> 1 hr guest 88
Countdown to My Vacation 1 hr guest 111
feeling lost 1 hr Guest 9
Who cares about Cecil the Lion? 2 hr Ho Dee Doo 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance